veggie time slips sh0p

• Thread starter Thread starter veggieragz
  • Start date Start date
@CAHEpiphany thank you so much!! U r the sweetest and such an asset to this community. I'm a fairly simple garbage person (I'm not ashamed, maybe I'm even beyond content with that reality) but as far as I can tell you're like really really smart lol.

I too am so glad I took the plunge. I hope to reside in vend vend land for a long time and, maybe I'm being overly ambitious, but eventually make a menu that feels distinctly un-domestic in options and pricing.

As I've grown accustomed to a wonderfully low standard of living, I should eventually be able to offer all kinds of fascinating research opportunities at prices only a bit higher than europe, albeit in much smaller quantities. 

can't wait for you to do some new research, I think you'll make some groundbreaking discoveries :) and hopefully to do business again soon!

@Wellimstucknow

thank you so much for your kind words!!! And for your suggestions, those are two I definitely hope to stock in the nearish future. Thank you for your order I hope you enjoy it thoroughly, and I'm excited to help you achieve more and more R&D after your order arrives in (I'm fairly certain) stellar condition.

and btw, I think until an admin says something, we should be safe to clog up the thread a teensy bit as I'm starting out :)

edit: please don't hesitate to reach out to me here if you are having trouble getting ahold of me via proton.

A colleague said they tried to get in contact but I don't know if they are very savvy much to encrypted e-mail and I'm thinking/hoping it was nothing more than a fluke.  

Last edited:
Just a fair warning to everyone else, it would be very difficult to convince me to order anything in the realm of opis or noids. 
As a bit of a 0pi devotee, good call. Theres really not that many good options out there (lets be honest) and seems like they would carry more risk than psychs, for instance. Being self-admittedly green as you put it, no point in dealing with that since you're off to a great start as it is. 

Also, placed another order with Veggie cuz I'd rather buy here than a lot of other vendors. For real.

You mentioned more psychs.. any chance of more diss0s too? I can't believe no domestic vendor has flocked to deeceekay after the whole twoF situation now. 

@7ohmbro that's a really good point about the deeseekay. I will look into  it  probably a very good idea.

. Often it seems priced like  2f had the potency of 3 meow, which would be some great research, but it's just not that potent. I'm glad you said something though I will keep my ears and eyes on it . I was planning on picking up some 3 ho, perhaps some some 3 cl , since I've hear some good things and it's a bit cheaper.  I would love to get 3 f peeseepee as the price is generally a lot lower one that and mainly because @Wellimstucknowsuggested it - has anyone had really good research with it? Would love to know about it. 

Also, does anyone besides @pandabear82 wanna pay something like   15/20 per tab

of alladin? or should I just order enough for panda? (p.s. how much do you think you want?)

love you guys!

Hello - I’m new to forum - I placed an order thru M at veggierrmags. She was very helpful walking me though everything with bc. Order placed 10/3 - was in constant contact. Order arrived yesterday via usps. She even sent a little xtra- product was  A+. Will def be ordering again-  Thank you

@CAHEpiphany  

I'm so so happy you feel the love included in your order, thank you very much for your extremely kind  and fabulous review

pique c'est chic 💗

so much love to you!

Last edited:
@Mickeyg

I'm so happy to hear that your order arrived in good condition and that you're feeling satisfied. Thank you very much for ordering from time slips, my friend.

love to you! 

10/3 sent

10/9 rcvd 

Also this is about as far away as you can get domestically, so shouldn't be as long for others I imagine. 

All seems to be in order. 5 stars from me so far. The personal touch goes above and beyond what you get with most vendors!

Thanks! @veggieragz

2nd order arrived in no time. packing continues to impress me and is such a nice touch. everything looks solid and a lil extra is always appreciated. maggie rocks and seems like a stellar human being. can't recommend enough. 

This is awesome!   Great to see a member of the community stepping up!

I support you VR!  Will be in touch very soon 😊

Hey, is tutanota acceptable for sending emails?  And do you want self-destructing messages (temp.pm, etc.)

Also, I'm very interested in your extended nootropic options.  I definitely need something to make me smarter...  I'd love to see your full nootropic possibilities, either here (if anyone else might care) or via PM (if nobody else would care).

I'll place an order once I hear back from you about tutanota...

Bump for the nootropics :) Id love to know

Last edited:
@vs322

Lol if you get smarter you might intimidate me and other commoners right off the forum (just kidding just plz stay sweet) 

Also tutanota is totally  acceptable as a means of communication also temp pm from an un encrypted email is fine as long as you, at most, greet me and ask how I'm doing in the nom temp.pm part of the email. Saying nothing is also acceptable. 

And just to be totes clear, self destructing are not requires but give me a day or two just in case. 

Ive hardly experienced but heard there can be issues sending to proton from non -encrypted or maybe overly encrypted (lol) email so if youre not getting a response in a day plz message me here. Or even 6 hours - I do have a life outside of dbg but only barely :)

@Whoopiegoldburgg222

Well since you bumped it :) 

Note, most of these i don't have in stock but, if you order before thursday, can have in stock that week. 

Also, please forgive or pretend I'm beng careful when I spell some of these wrong.

Phenylpiracetam

Oxiracetam

Aniracetam

Pramiracetam

Piracetam

Prl 8 53 

Bromontante

Pea-P

Flmodafinil

Centrophenoxine

Sunifram

Phenibut

Memantine (perhaps a bit longer lead time on this one, not much tho) 

Tianeptine (sodium or sulphate)

Noopept

Choline 

Magnesium

Bacopa

Agmatine

Pregnelone

If I'm missing your fav or one youd really like to try just let me know, I can probably find. If enough people (like 2 lol) email me about pricing and make purchases im happy to add to menu full time.  

Last edited:
@veggieragz This is a beautiful list! :) Makes me happy just reading it lol How does Flmodafinnil compare to Modafinnil? I would definitely be interested in trying that out. 

@Whoopiegoldburgg222

Sorry for the laugh emoji I meant to hit thanks but I guess it was my last reaction of the day lol. 

Opinions differ, but (and please anyone correct me) it's a bit of a shorter research session that comes on begins faster and, for some, is slightly more reminiscent of something like @mph, possibly a bit more potent by weight than m0da, possibly a bit punchier and even might make your machine more irritable less able to focus but that might depend on batch.

Others much prefer it for it's shorter duration and find it has more euphoric research potential. 

I think most everyone agrees its just as effective as m0da when it comes to keeping machines awake. 

Mine is sourced very responsibly with coas and everything :) would be priced maybe like 20ish a g 

Last edited:
Awesome! Sounds like something I would love to research in the lab, It would be a new compound for me. Was hoping to find something like modafinil but this sounds like a great replacement. 

Wow those are really great prices , when do you think it will be available? I just started new job and hopefully will have first pay check soon! Cant wait to place order :) 

@Whoopiegoldburgg222

I think i could have it available to send by weds.  - maybe sooner/later

hard to say because "Indigenous People Deserve Reparations' day is on Monday and it's causing post to run a bit unpredictably. 

also @Scottydoesntknow i just saw your supportive post! I'm sorry I missed it. 

I'm all out of likes but thank you so so much! That means a lot! 🥰

all of you are the best and I love youj!!!

N00pept , Flm0dafinil,   Piracetam , Centr0phen0xine  analysis  yielded significant amounts of data.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back