veggie time slips sh0p

• Thread starter Thread starter veggieragz
  • Start date Start date
@Zilltron Yes and Yes. 

Recently, like a few days before I opened here, I lost some money to some scam artists ( (non-rc related, feels like we're living in some new landscape where at every corner is some bonkers new scam), but it was the seed money I had specifically set aside for this oroject becuase I was hoping to start strong with a memorable and lasting stock on hand. so but instead I get to kind of painstakingly turn enough profit to even make an order that will turn a profit, you know? (I truly am grateful, though. Always grateful when life shakes things up for ya)

3 meo is a high priority though. I think it has mass appeal in research and i Iove the potency by weight. When the time comes.. and it shouldn't be too terribly long, do you have a fave second disso you'd like put in the running?

@7ohmbroYa, ive seen it a para and kino, a bit pricey though. And I love veggieragz, rather give her my money:)

Definitely second 2-FĐÇĶ as a secondary disso. Also, DÇĶ is another great one. A K analogue which has such intense hang time is very interesting to research for many K enthusiasts.

@swifTinator i have a source for amazing NEP, probably the best i ever had.  3 grams for 100$  . Not sure if I can post it here, but will dm you the pastebin if you'd like.  

@7ohmbrohaha, I was in a hole somewhere. thought the 14 magazines I got was enough to keep me busy reading for a while. I was wrong, lol.

Hey sweet friends!

I've updated the bin with a few new items. Same bin as page one but linkin log pastebin.com/YRhAVUSF

Out of NMC for the time being.

Is replaced by regular Cycl@z -  its somewhat puncher though shorter acting big sister.

Curious to anyone who tried the NMC (it would be particularly helpful if ordered from me, but anyone whose tried it all do plz chip in) how did you feel about it? Is it worth it to reorder?

I like it because, imo, it kicks m0dafinil's butt as far as a replacement for prescript amp research goes,

That and its available to me without having to wonder if it'll land or not,

But if everyone's research can do without, I'll let it go :) 

Another update:

my area of the country has been experiencing a weather alert that is affecting post to some degree.  I dont think things are too backed up but, as im sure you all know (if u follow the news), usps is having a bit of a moment even without my local disruptions and the holiday yesterday. 

So sorry for any delays possibly caused and just know that everything ordered is on its way, sent with love and attention, and just dying to be in your labs

the weather alert ends on the 15th, Btw.  

Love to you all!!!    

Veggie
The nmc has been a good read, but I can't compare to it's mother compound. 

It certainly has long legs, but is smooth like silk. Would re-order for sure. 

Wasn't crazy about the 3-m30-pc$ magazine, but I think that probably has to do w/ the small amount I ordered and the way it sat in the packaging was frustrating, but that could also just be my dense head at work. 

Would love to order again soon though I'll check out the updated bin. Looks like it slimmed past my use, but I'll check back in later!

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back