veggie time slips sh0p

• Thread starter Thread starter veggieragz
  • Start date Start date
Wow, super fast reply. Looking like the real deal. Just updating as i receive them. So far 10/10. Will review when mag arrives. So far why go any where else.

Can anyone comment on the cyclazadone? My lab hasn't experimented on it before, reading a pretty mixed bag of reviews on reddit etc (to clarify--of the chem itself, not Veggie's quality!!) 

& I asked a page or two ago, but will throw it out here for visibility--anyone have experience with Veg's memantine? Am thinking I'll be taking the dive on it, but this is also new to my lab, so can feel that extra lil layer of caution dangling like windchimes lining a maze my curiosity is tepidly wandering without much expectation of an exit.

Thanks y'all, keeps lots of H20 on deck for any experiments, stay safe !!

@herewegoagain  I may be able to provide a lab report on n-m-cyc, cyc, and mem as all have been ordered and will be entirely new research products.  It would likely be the end of this week or beginning of next, so hit me with a reminder Monday because I'm pretty damn forgetful these days.  Also, as everyone has stated, just the email exchanges themselves were a pleasure so I'm certain it will be the same for the other statements.

hey friends! n-methyl cycl@zod0ne is back in stock :). For those of you that may have missed it 4effmph in stock. Already running low so get it while you can. 1 g for 50, 2.5 g for 100 :) etiz will be be back in stock end of the week.

love to you all!

I know I said something about a long winded review in an email, but I must first call you out on your lies.  Not just lies, but witchcraft to make things show up a full day earlier than expected... time slips indeed.  Research was not performed yet as I really wasn't expecting the surprise today and had already helped my friend Tina with her work on very advanced m@thematics and have a sneaking suspicion that it might have interfered with my report.  There will be rambling and reviewing to come, but I'm eternally late so no hopes of anything being a day early from me.  I can provide input on the effects of studying m@th while simultaneously researching the n-m-cyc, cyc, 4F, or all of them since I already have the answer for the curious: Don't do it... but it may be useful for harm reduction for the idiots like myself who know better but insist on doing it anyway.  Remember, one subject at a time, and stay away from advanced m@thematics altogether lest you find yourself awake for days disassembling anything electronic in search for solutions to every unsolved equation in existence.  As far as the mem, I'll be assessing certain data and claims made by previous research teams regarding it's "reversibility" features.  Thanks again for the time slip witchrafting of delivery a day early, I can already tell y'all that veggieragz is Top Qualified.

Another awesome experience from start to finish! Communication, speed, quality, generosity...it’s all on point. Thank you so much!

-DD

@brnr1822 lol thank you for the very short but sweet pre-review. I can't wait to read the real deal. ur a sweetheart love to you!

@Ejuiceman

As of right now et1z0lam  is back in stock, friends. 

@Double Deuces

thankyou so much deuces you are the sweetest.

as i mentioned earlier, tiz tincture is back in stock :) 

sadly 4f is out of stock but only if you believe that time is linear. 

be sure to check the pastebin once in a while for restocks and new items in case I forget to mention them here.

love you all thank you!!

Weeeee  

Of course everything went well. Bit of a hiccup in that the supply chain was goofed by the current postal system, but the pack landed as normal once it was shipped out, and I was given an even 50% increase across the board to compensate! Also probably the first vendor I’ve encountered that reached out to ME first over the status of a pack, which is a nice thing to see.   

Will be back for sure!

@Godzilla thanks so much G, love to you!

I tracked a handful of packages that were estimated to arrive thursday, friday, or saturday, and many are still on their wat apparently.

Some of them danced around local distro centers for a few days before setting off. maybe holiday shipping commenced hence mega p0stal nonsense?

I appreciate everyone's patience and please all customers always feel free to ask me about the status of a package. I'll do my best to accommodate needs,  

In light of the coming holiday stresses I'm doing a special on tiz for DBG members only - 150 mg for $45.

The coupon password is "pils emit"

no password no discount (in case you forget, its just time slip spelled backwards like the red room in twin peaks. you also have to try and say it to get the discount but thats like an honor code kind of agreement :)

The sale starts now and lasts until thanksgiving. 

love you all 

ok friends just kidding actually theres a clean 5 grams of 4f left, 50 each, no more 2.5 for a 100 deal until I get restocked sorry friends. first to email me and order it and pay for it are the first to be served the last of it lol. just the way it is friends. 

love you all

Magazine update, it landed today took less than a week! Packaged great, love the little items thrown in. Just give off a positive energy. Not had time to research. Will do a review when I do so e research. Again I think Maggie is 100%.

Finally made an account after lurking for quite some time because of this vendor. Super fast shipping . Donation thurs, received today with tracking and quite a pleasure to deal with. Have a date with the 1 P on Wednesday. Highly recommend!

hey sweet friends! Thanks for warming up my heart with your sweet and thoughtful reviews. aw so toasty. 

Good news tho!!!! An exciting rather fabulous  stim has been added to the menu. This one seemed to fly under the radar but I can assure you its not that it  lacks even a speck of value and magic. You can go  read all about it on the bin posted on page 1 of this thread. The bin is where most of the magic happens so I highly recommend a  friendly visit,

Also, if you wanna avoid buying 4fmph for 90 dollars a g, three of you sweethearts have that opportunity. Then it will be gone for a little while, or maybe a good long while. That;s the whole game, huh? We just dont know. So don't play some silly guessing game I just made up and, if you want it, come and get it. Why? Because you deserve it (and also bc the holidays are fucking exhausting). 

Ok holiday cheer to everybody and so so much love!

oh and one last thing, the, erm, un-analog of 4 @co dmt, the dried earthy fungal one, is back in stock right in time to recoup and take stock of your life after seeing family members extremely drunk or vice versa, Sorry to be so negative, or you can use them just to reminisce about how great thanksgiving was :) cause i bet its gonna be great . Personally, I'm quarantining on the other side of my family and not to be cruel but I couldn't be about it more chuffed. 

Last edited:
omg guys we're page 10 years old. I feel like i've grown and learned so much. thx for raising me, dbg. 

sorry to double post but v quickly I'm down to one half ounce of the aforementioned, I know some of you had asked when they'd be around again but I can't remember exactly who, I'm certain it wasn't those who ordered though. So I'm posting here in hopes that those who gotta have it have might see this and have the chance to get it. Btw the strain is penis envy, no price change, but extra extra powerful cubes coming at ya sweeties

love you all!

Last edited:
I'm going to write my wall o' text review here and will discuss the experiences in the General Talk forum to keep things more on track.  I  haven't forgotten, but it's been almost one week time slip and I keep thinking it's a totally different day from what it really is.  I'll start lavishing praises tonight once I do some work that's a couple weeks overdue... I really am the slowest man in the world (procrastination wise) as well as the most tardy person in the world since I knew the former champ and she was only ever early at the one thing most people try to avoid as long as possible.  I mean, I've never been 5 hours late just leaving my house to meet someone, maybe 2 - 2.5 hours late, but never 5.

@swifTinator\

forgive my dull eyes and ears...

are you saying that there are synergistically large data yields were achieved in researching the aforementioned simultaneously? 

or that, in general, these materials make for great research results and you might be interested in obtaining?

@7ohmbro

I'm glad you're into the idea of n00ts being available at the shop. It's something I've  researched and read about  even longer than

more traditional research options; particularly stacks and combinations that don't make machines want to end it all, and also that don't cause significant damage to them while they manically focus & bliss out on reddit.

idk if we should take it to another thread or if we're fine right here but i would love to hear about anyone's favorite nootropic research stacks. 

I'm actually equipped to encapsulate accurate custom blends and would love to offer that service on the cheap if anyone was interested. 
This
Also, @veggieragz my magazines landed today!! 

Ordered/paid 10/23, Mailed the same day (I ordered wayyy early morning)... Received a bountiful selection of reading material for my machine today 10/29. Excellent communication throughout, so much fun to talk with and I feel this vendor is genuinely, genuinely good-hearted and we’re extremely lucky to have them here. Stealth is good, crafty means of getting medicine to your front door 😎

I haven’t had much time to play yet, or offer a more detailed review, as I’ve been dealing with some bullshit and needed to take care of some things. That being said, I wanted to provide what I immediately know from my experience, and that is this vendor is probably the sweetest I’ve come across in the forum, affordable (Extra bumps for that, if you’ve been anywhere near other rc vendors lately), and just amazing through and through. I am very eager to read up on my magazine tutorials, and will report back with how effective the techniques are for keeping my machine running tip-top. Until then, VeggieRagz gets my full approval and I hope she sticks around for us for a good while; so don’t be a dick if something *by chance* isn’t 100% on for you. I have a feeling this vendor will make it right. But do not abuse this vendor’s kindness. Otherwise, you’re no better than the vendors you bitch about scamming you (that’s the royal “you” btw.... Not singling anyone out, just a word to the wise.)

So far, this one seems definitely a keeper.  
Thank you @veggieragz, you’re such a sweetheart, very much appreciated, and Much Love to you!! 💚💜💚

Cheers all,

GertieB

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back