What Do You Do For Living

• Thread starter Thread starter doesit
  • Start date Start date
@judgefudge - nice - wish I'd been that smart. I'm in the wine biz. Its fun but not particularly lucrative.

I sold weed illegally when iwas 14 and did it til 19. I got a job from my old supplier at his weed shop which is medical and legal in CAlif and worked there since. He gave me option to buy percent into the company through the years which i did and now own 2percent of.

I'm high all the time, fuck around a lot but also count money, make sure no ones stealing and close to being a manager but never took the job fully as I don't want to wear those shoes I like to fuck around and be stupid. I recently bought 3 used taxi cabs and hopefully in 1 year i can retire from working day to day and invest more into the weed shop and just live off of 5% of the clinic and own a few more taxis in mexico (paying drivers, gas, insurance, mexican tax, american tax NOT FUN but i make a few hundred dollars a week from it) and yeah im pretty much a fuck up but a smart one in terms of realizing my laziness needs money to be able to be lazy so that's what i do.

LOL at Theo, nice post, Working in the restaurant. I can actually estimate 80% of the posts are lies. No offence.

Out on limb here. I run a battered women's shelter I have two degree's BA in social work and a MA in counseling. Do I like my job, that's a loaded question for me, more often than not the job very depressing. The reason I ended up at this job, I think is because while growing up the next door neighbor beat the crap out of his regularly. The wife spent a lot of time at my house talking to my mom. We lived on a military base so the problem was tenfold and women's option's nonexistent. I now do a lot of work with military families never good when two people in a relationship end up with PTSD. The money is ok,but my hubby of 20+ years earns a lot more.

Well, after completing Hebrew School, I set about wrecking any manner of havoc throughout the galaxy with this douche bag named Han Solo. All that got me was several dozen near death experiences at the hands of various Dark Sith Lords, so I decided to settle down here in corn country and minister to my flock, as any God fearing, kosher, 7 foot tall Wookie would.

L'Chaaaaaaaiiiiimmmmm bitches!

Reactions: _X_
Well, after completing Hebrew School, I set about wrecking any manner of havoc throughout the galaxy with this douche bag named Han Solo. All that got me was several dozen near death experiences at the hands of various Dark Sith Lords, so I decided to settle down here in corn country and minister to my flock, as any God fearing, kosher, 7 foot tall Wookie would.

L'Chaaaaaaaiiiiimmmmm bitches!
Really???

I don't believe that, sorry.

I "wookie" hockey player (pun intended). Your 7' height would have given you a distinct advantage, just look at Chara.

I "wookie" hockey player (pun intended). Your 7' height would have given you a distinct advantage, just look at Chara.
Boy, no kidding! Unfortunately, my "wookie-dom" came about after my career, which I spent as a 6' 1" Irish guy. Had I been a 7' tall frightening beast back then, I'd probably still be playing! LOL

I Worked for 1 of the Big Three, BA Science degree, work aholic I was, then my life suddenly changed..... re-tired through an injury, now I've just discovered my first love....{ edit by admin } I have so many new friends now, and we have a lot in common. Thank God for a second chance at life and learning a new trade. Ahhh, what dreams are made of.....

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife and I work in the restaurant business together. Lucky huh! At least I know where she is because I swear she looks like Beyoncé so dudes always try to hit on here not knowing I'm her husband. Suppose its a compliment really. Dis' is a rad thread though.

~Wiz
Oh Khalifa after I get done with you, your wife will be the last thing on your mind. I would gladly wash and iron that Hoddie for you and run the bath for you. I just don't know why you put up with les than satisfactory care from her for the life if me.
I myself work at a truck stop,,,I mean sales

Sis

Last edited:
Just retired ,worked in the grocery business for 30 years.I am getting to be an old fart,62,but still act like a kid B)

What university could you possibly go to?

I tutor kids. I was gonna teach English, but decided against it during my internships.
Come on Jsarus, cut the guy some slack! I just got off the phone with his high school, and they verified he was in fact his class valedictorian!

2d6lhl3.jpg

I tutor kids. I was gonna teach English, but decided against it during my internships.
Gotz him a scholly! /default_biggrin.png

qxtgn9.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, TEACH CADILLAK ENGLISH!!!

As for me, I live on my shrewd defense contractor investments and I supplement with Benzo, Bible and Bunker shilling. The three B's, gotta love em. If not, you're probably a North Korean Communist like Slammer.

I also cook massive amounts of meth in my shed out on the back 40, that brings in the serious $$$$ here in Appalachia...

/default_wink.png :P

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back