What Do You Do For Living

• Thread starter Thread starter doesit
  • Start date Start date
Are you guys talking about shills in the Mexican Section?

Maybe I should read this thread....

Slammer
No, we're talking about shills in the voguerx thread, completely different animal.

;)

Last edited:
No, we're talking about shills in the voguerx thread, completely different animal.

/default_wink.png
Well then Ms.V, you must be taking about me cuz me likes the tin foil and drywall mixture very muchy. For long time, in fact. And so might you if you place new order soon. OK?

Warmth,

Slambiner Dhaliwal

Are you guys talking about shills in the Mexican Section?

Maybe I should read this thread....

Slammer
Mexican section shills, Romanian thug vendor shills, Wall Street types, what's the difference really?! They're all pretty damn similar in my experience.

Well then Ms.V, you must be taking about me cuz me likes the tin foil and drywall mixture very muchy. For long time, in fact. And so might you if you place new order soon. OK?

Warmth,

Slambiner Dhaliwal
Yeap, I'm ordering a gross of the 100 mcg fent patches ASAP!

My screen name pretty much explains everything.
So you flip burgers for a living. Wonderful!

No wonder you have a little dull axe to grind with the rich and powerful.

I might too if I worked at Burger King or KFC as a career.

So, I don't blame you my friend, instead I pity you.

God bless,

Slammer

Last edited by a moderator:
So you flip burgers for a living. Wonderful!

No wonder you have a little dull axe to grind with the rich and powerful.

I might too if I worked at Burger King or KFC as a career.

So, I don't blame you my friend, instead I pity you.

God bless,

Slammer
Now now, let's not be hasty. It appears as though it's good to be king, even Burger King, although you'd think smelling like fries and cherry turnovers would be somewhat of a turn off for the ladies!

s1q935.jpg

Now now, let's not be hasty. It appears as though it's good to be king, even Burger King, although you'd think smelling like fries and cherry turnovers would be somewhat of a turn off for the ladies!
Not being hasty. Not at all. In fact, I've been tolerating this little flea for a week now, giving the pathetic little thing the benefit of the doubt, but now it's starting to irritate me for it's following me around takin' little bites here and there, but buzzing away faster than I can SMACK the thing and wipe it's bloody guts from my wall.

It can sure 'talk' a story, but when it comes to answering me ONE on ONE, it's mute as can be. Go figure.

'Tis the nature of a flea, I suppose. Don't really care from here on in anyways. Not worth my time.

Just have to accept that fact and wear some DEET.

Slammer

Last edited by a moderator:
Not being hasty. Not at all. In fact, I've been tolerating this little flea for a week now, giving the pathetic little thing the benefit of the doubt, but now it's starting to irritate me for it's following me around takin' little bites here and there, but buzzing away faster than I can SMACK the thing and wipe it's bloody guts from my wall.

It can sure 'talk' a story, but when it comes to answering me ONE on ONE, it's mute as can be. Go figure.

'Tis the nature of a flea, I suppose. Don't really care from here on in anyways. Not worth my time.

Just have to accept that fact and wear some DEET.

Slammer
Well, you've been Executive Vice President of Pest Control long enough to know how these things go! And actually, the "hasty" thing was just a load of crap. A joke to give me an excuse to work in a picture of a topless hottie with the Burger King dude. On second thought, the Burger King dude had nothing to do with it. Just a gratuitous hot chick pic post on my part. That's a two minute minor in the DBG penalty box for Intentional Perv Posting.

Topless hotties always appreciated.

Thank you and talk later,

Slammer

I am a massage therapist. I am looking to start a gourmet mushroom farm. No funny business these days,but i did develop a love of mycology after being involved with a smurf village.

I have thought about trying Kickstarter,but I am not a skilled wordsmith and I fear my proposal would get no attention. Can anyone offer advice?

I am a massage therapist. I am looking to start a gourmet mushroom farm. No funny business these days,but i did develop a love of mycology after being involved with a smurf village.
Smurf village, eh. Sounds fantastic.

However, I call BS on that one. Any pics or vids?

Cheers,

Slammer

Hi i m new here ,was a member of a couple of grps earlier but was nvr a really active member.

For living i help my husband runs a manpower resources for various sectors such as constructions,service, domestic helpers,farming or even professionals.its a very challenging job as we r dealing with humans with thousand characters!!.

I'm an aircraft mechanic by trade but recently lost my job due to mass layoffs. Currently on unemployment and do alot of buying and resaling on ebay which has been pretty profitable so def. cant complain cuz there is nowhere near as much work involved as my previous job.

I'm a professional poker player. (Yes it's a real profession). Been doing it for years now comes with a nice lifestyle too

I'm an aircraft mechanic by trade but recently lost my job due to mass layoffs. Currently on unemployment and do alot of buying and resaling on ebay which has been pretty profitable so def. cant complain cuz there is nowhere near as much work involved as my previous job.
A&P eh? Very nice! Had my private in years gone by, as well as IR and turbine rating, but side effects of injuries from my NHL days forced me to give it up. Nice to have another fly boy in our midst.

I'm afraid I'm just a giggolo. The name's Fred Garvin, male prostitute. Well, ok, not really, but I'm thinking of returning to school for my masters degree in the Horizontal Arts.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back