What Do You Do For Living

• Thread starter Thread starter doesit
  • Start date Start date
Worked in the Video Game industry since 1999....Worked for EA for most of that time.

Lawyer.... aka: the anti-fuzz. Specifically though, a Corporate Lawyer. So aka: the scourge of the planet.   aka: ______ (feel free to chime in, I'd like to think i've head it all before).  Oh wait, I'm also a butcher, with a twisty moustache & top hat. Obviously.

Lawyer.... aka: the anti-fuzz. Specifically though, a Corporate Lawyer. So aka: the scourge of the planet.   aka: ______ (feel free to chime in, I'd like to think i've head it all before).  Oh wait, I'm also a butcher, with a twisty moustache & top hat. Obviously.
So, think there's room for two JD's on one board? LOL I guess I don't really count. Decided I couldn't stomach the idea of a big firm / partner track career as a 3L, so I graduated, sat the bar and did the only logical thing. Went into private equity managing the money of my former teammates still playing professional hockey! /default_biggrin.png

Damn, my fault, should have finished your post. I'm a 7' 3" Star Wars character running around the universe at warp speed. Obviously.....

Last edited by a moderator:
So, think there's room for two JD's on one board? LOL I guess I don't really count. Decided I couldn't stomach the idea of a big firm / partner track career as a 3L, so I graduated, sat the bar and did the only logical thing. Went into private equity managing the money of my former teammates still playing professional hockey! /default_biggrin.png

Damn, my fault, should have finished your post. I'm a 7' 3" Star Wars character running around the universe at warp speed. Obviously.....
lol not 2 JDs, that's concentrated corruption, this whole board could explode any minute.  I only stomach the big firm BS (to put it mildly) bc of the MF student loans i've got to pay; but I'll probably follow your path soon and find a more humane way to earn a living/live. Good for you though, my dad used to play pro-hockey ( I gave up in high school once I couldn't crack the CHL) & is always telling me to do something like that. Become an agent or advisor for pro-athletes etc. 

PS. watch out for the warp speed limits, the fines are a bitch. 

lol not 2 JDs, that's concentrated corruption, this whole board could explode any minute.  I only stomach the big firm BS (to put it mildly) bc of the MF student loans i've got to pay; but I'll probably follow your path soon and find a more humane way to earn a living/live. Good for you though, my dad used to play pro-hockey ( I gave up in high school once I couldn't crack the CHL) & is always telling me to do something like that. Become an agent or advisor for pro-athletes etc. 

PS. watch out for the warp speed limits, the fines are a bitch. 
"Concentrated Corruption", LOL. You smooth talker you! And yes, I hear you loud and clear. Student loans and the legal profession work in partnership to create the world's finest form of indentured servitude. Fortunately, my rookie contract provided for up to 16 semesters of undergrad as well as graduate school expenses, should I wind up on the PUP list (physically unable to perform) and subsequently waived, which is exactly what happened in the final year of the contract. So I guess in some respects, I was lucky, although at a point where 50 is a lot closer than 40, it doesn't feel that way when I get out of bed in the morning, LOL. Anyway, that's very cool, and certainly ironic, about you and your dad. If he's an NHL alum and at all active in NHLPA alumni player circles, our paths may very well have crossed at some point. And speaking of the CHL, one of the two founders of that league, Horn Chen, is an old friend of mine. Actually played for an IHL team he owned at the time while on a rehab assignment back in the early '90s. Small world!

I work from home for a large computer storage company, with a little travel once in awhile, doing computer things.

I braid Jewy's tant hair. Some days he is in the mood for cornrows.

I pride myself on quality work.

end transmission.

I was just promoted recently from my previous position as 'pole dancer' at the triple tranny truck stop, to, 'rear entrance guard'. Although, word of 'MOUTH' from my loyal fans has been, I'm simply irreplaceable and the new 'girls' are a snore in comparison to Sister Troub

Last edited:
I was just promoted recently from my previous position as 'pole dancer' at the triple tranny truck stop, to, 'rear entrance guard'. Although, word of 'MOUTH' from my loyal fans has been, I'm simply irreplaceable and the new 'girls' are a snore in comparison to Sister Troub
Well my dear Sis, you may grace the DBG pole anytime your heart desires!

We have all come to love a Sis with the name of Troubs
Who's conversion is almost complete except for boobs
She's had the most severe desire for men
Something didn't click for her and estrogen
She earns hard at the Flying J selling vodka jello cubes.

I'm a bio-chemist and work often in the genetics field, mapping out the genomes of several species of plants and marine life. From there, regarding plants, you can discover and alter the gene that doesn't allow it to grow in certain environments. It's useful for some third-world countries that have terrible soil and a lack of a continuous water supply. By altering the gene, it allows these plants to grow better and be harvested for the poor.

Recently retired cartographer, but first and foremost have been a hairdresser since 1967, the beauty industry was always my first love, and in my retirement I have gone back to it on a very limited basis. Mostly family and friends.i owned a business for many years until severe arthritis in my hands and fibromyalgia accounted for my 17 yr switch to cartography!!

Registered Nurse. But that was before I achieved my current status as a Professional laid off-now unemployed loser!

"Concentrated Corruption", LOL. You smooth talker you! And yes, I hear you loud and clear. Student loans and the legal profession work in partnership to create the world's finest form of indentured servitude. Fortunately, my rookie contract provided for up to 16 semesters of undergrad as well as graduate school expenses, should I wind up on the PUP list (physically unable to perform) and subsequently waived, which is exactly what happened in the final year of the contract. So I guess in some respects, I was lucky, although at a point where 50 is a lot closer than 40, it doesn't feel that way when I get out of bed in the morning, LOL. Anyway, that's very cool, and certainly ironic, about you and your dad. If he's an NHL alum and at all active in NHLPA alumni player circles, our paths may very well have crossed at some point. And speaking of the CHL, one of the two founders of that league, Horn Chen, is an old friend of mine. Actually played for an IHL team he owned at the time while on a rehab assignment back in the early '90s. Small world!
Sorry for the delay. Ya, i guess my dad would technically be an alumni. I know, "technically"? A particular team had him under contract throughout the 70s, but he never made the starting roster only played.. well i'd be guessing how many games, but not enough not make him  bother with any players association affairs. The "team" kept him in the AHL, then bounced him back&forth to virginia in the ECHL. By about 27 he finally realized the s*** $ he was making was about all he'd ever get, plus the "team" (for No reason at all) would not allow him to take an offer from a particular WHA team after him, so he wrapped it up.     Well, it's a little late for me to beg you to call Horn & pull some strings for me (since that's how 50% of the players made it anyway - politics). Indeed small world, maybe we'll Co-GM a NHL team someday. I have the flames GM on linkedin, maybe he can hook us up with some sweet front office jobs. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back