What Do You Do For Living

• Thread starter Thread starter doesit
  • Start date Start date
chewbaccas-penis-star-wars-chewbacca-demotivational-poster-1258474576.jpg

I get people drunk! I've been bar tending for about 3 years now. Great job most of the time, but there can be some really crazy things that happen at the drop of a hat.

I managed a bar for years and now im a chef  and barely ever drink but Iv been thinking......... Iv had the idea more and more I might wanna be a drug counseler..........do you guys think its strange im that I wanna switch to such an extreme????

I work with a friend in the food and beverage/catering industry. Consists of setting up, serving, bartending..I pretty much do everything there but cook. Lots of private functions, wedding receptions, etc.

Also am a part-time automotive mechanic. That's my true passion and wish to do more with that in the future.

I work with a friend in the food and beverage/catering industry. Consists of setting up, serving, bartending..I pretty much do everything there but cook. Lots of private functions, wedding receptions, etc.

Also am a part-time automotive mechanic. That's my true passion and wish to do more with that in the future.
I usta race motorcycles till 2002 when low sided my bike on the street and hit a gaurdrail at 100mph and shattered both eye sockets and had 30 screws put in my face ....but I dable with mechanics with cars and bikes........I have an uncle whos a total motor head and hits the race track every weekend,     He's got a 6 sec 79 camero that rips wheelies......It"s pretty sick

Am an aquaculturist. A fish breeder and farmer! /default_rolleyes.gif
That must be quite difficult. I'd imagine getting fish "in the mood" would be "harder" than it sounds. Pun intended of course, LOL!

That must be quite difficult. I'd imagine getting fish "in the mood" would be "harder" than it sounds. Pun intended of course, LOL!
The subject of breeding brings to mind a side job I had as a selective maternal genesistician, or in layman's terms, I bred MILFs.  I selected the most desirable female specimens, impregnated them, and did my best to ensure that they adhered to my rather strict regimen of diet and exercise during and after pregnancy.  I've seen an astonishing 70% success rate in creating MILF's that meet or exceed the requirements to live on MILF island.  It was a very profitable venture until the child support bills started rolling in. 

I have since changed my name several times and now run The Shattered Children Foundation to support the victims of this misdirected business venture, including myself.  I am taking super stealth donations in the form of Imperial Credits, Romulan Talons, Klingon Darsek, Street Fighter Bison Dollars, and, of course, Bitcoins. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I work in puzzle factory on the outskirts of town. Been there 15 years now. At present we make puzzles of all sorts. As few as 4 peices to as many as 10,000. We well them nationally as well as internationally on Ebay. I love my job and it helps put the table on the butter and make meat ends.

I work in puzzle factory on the outskirts of town. Been there 15 years now. At present we make puzzles of all sorts. As few as 4 peices to as many as 10,000. We well them nationally as well as internationally on Ebay. I love my job and it helps put the table on the butter and make meat ends.
Puzzles eh? I happen to love puzzles.

Puzzles eh? I happen to love puzzles.
Well, ain't that sweet.
I must agree, although I'm no lawyer, teacher, doctor, or "so-called" professional, I do get a lot of gratification in making puzzles. I know how happy they make people of all ages, races, and genders.

And who could ever hate a puzzle maker? Sure, we could hate a banker, a lawyer, a politician, etc, but a puzzle maker? Not a chance.

Puzzle on, my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm lazy. Could we just skip the thinking you give me the answer? Seriously. I am truly lazy

I'm lazy. Could we just skip the thinking you give me the answer? Seriously. I am truly lazy
We can send you a puzzle fully completed and glued to a frame, if you want.

That way there is no thinking involved, other than where to hang the nice peice of art.

But your're quite right, puzzling does take a lot of work and it's not for everyone.

Seriously. I read the end of the book first. Jewy or FG or SS will figure it out. Give the answer please! Girl Scouts honor our super pinkie swear secret !

Seriously. I read the end of the book first. Jewy or FG or SS will figure it out. Give the answer please! Girl Scouts honor our super pinkie swear secret !
Honestly, not so sure there is an answer to this one. For that's the nature of this puzzle. It's basically open to perception, and I for one am still trying to figure it out.

Just give it a pass. As I'm about to do.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back