What Do You Do For Living

• Thread starter Thread starter doesit
  • Start date Start date
Damn, you're a busy man Uncle V! And here I thought I was a bit over-extended, what with the inter-galactic contraband smuggling with that unappreciate fucker Han Solo, trying to liberate the universe from Slammer's oppression and death ray threats, AND trying to find time to chase silk panties about the galaxy. I better step it up!

Damn, you're a busy man Uncle V! And here I thought I was a bit over-extended, what with the inter-galactic contraband smuggling with that unappreciate fucker Han Solo, trying to liberate the universe from Slammer's oppression and death ray threats, AND trying to find time to chase silk panties about the galaxy. I better step it up!
I wear many hats, a filthy Wookie couldn't even hope to keep up with the many schemes and grifts I've got going...

Exactly,
pics.gif
You guys did not know??? I thought I made it clear that I broke up that happy marriage a long time ago. Khalifa cant post a pic of his wife at all now if he wanted to because, I made him throw them away like a jealous girlfriend. However, if this should get serious between us, we might post some pics of us or maybe even a web-cam video. Pretty sure people would need a bucket to view that one.

Last edited:
You guys did not know??? I thought I made it clear that I broke up that happy marriage a long time ago. Khalifa cant post a pic of his wife at all now if he wanted to because, I made him throw them away like a jealous girlfriend. However, if this should get serious between us, we might post some pics of us or maybe even a web-cam video. Pretty sure people would need a bucket to view that one.
Then post pics of yourself, Troubadour; both pre and post-op.

I wear many hats, a filthy Wookie couldn't even hope to keep up with the many schemes and grifts I've got going...
Let me guess.

Does the one now involve wearing a oversized round rubber nose and possibley an apple jammed in your big mouth?

Slammer

Reactions: _X_
Here was one of my better days!

family-peter-griffin-struggling-prostitute.jpg
How much for a Cleveland Steamer?

Let me guess.

Does the one now involve wearing a oversized round rubber nose and possibley an apple jammed in your big mouth?

Slammer
No, I'm just really kicking the bunker sales pitch into overdrive. The Government is DEFINITELY out to kill us patriots, so we're arming and prepping to the teeth!

@Vitalis, so you're not only a clown, but you're also a gimp.

Nice.

Step Nephew Slammer

Last edited by a moderator:
@Vitalis, so you're not only a clown, but you're also a gimp.

Nice.

Step Nephew Slammer
I'm missing something here, how am I a gimp? I'm perfectly healthy and full of vital, patriotic energy!

Buy a bunker from me and get a free Bible, that's American as apple pie and I'll not stand for you sullying my good works!

The whole apple stuffed in your mouth, Uncle V, is clearly an indicator you're also a gimp.

Ugly site, indeed.

Slammer

The whole apple stuffed in your mouth, Uncle V, is clearly an indicator you're also a gimp.

Ugly site, indeed.

Slammer
Now you're resorting to nonsensical arguments due to my recent pwning of you regarding SSRIs. You've no validity and zero credibility good sir.

Well, that's not entirely correct, your TRUE post count of 1,000,000,000 grants you a modicum of credibility, but not enough to nullify the serious pwning I gave you with those peer-reviewed anti-SSRI links...

Last edited:
@Vitalis says " those peer-reviewed anti-SSRI links..."

Peer-reviewed, eh!

Who, by the other clueless, blinded, conspiracy ridden, and mentally challenged hicks living in that notorious trailer park slum on the banks of the Mississippi River?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Vitalis says " those peer-reviewed anti-SSRI links..."

Peer-reviewed, eh!

Who, by the other clueless, blinded, conspiracy ridden, and mentally challenged hicks living in that notorious trailer park slum on the banks of the Mississippi River?
Nope, by the FDA. I personally don't trust those 'gubment types, but I thought you'd accept their word as gospel, being a mindless, Government-worshiping drone...

I do like "drones". In fact I have one flying your way right now.

Time to get out your above ground plastic bunker, Uncle V.

Rip

Sincerely,

Slammer

I do like "drones". In fact I have one flying your way right now.

Time to get out your above ground plastic bunker, Uncle V.

Rip

Sincerely,

Slammer
I'm fully stocked with anti-drone weaponry, I've taken down two dozen of the vile machines in the last year.

I'm fully stocked with anti-drone weaponry, I've taken down two dozen of the vile machines in the last year.
These drones of mine are stealth, so good luck with your arsenal of squirt guns, boomerangs, and elastic bands.

Thread wrecker alert!

Enough of you.

Slammer

These drones of mine are stealth, so good luck with your arsenal of squirt guns, boomerangs, and elastic bands.

Thread wrecker alert!

Enough of you.

Slammer
Why are you anti-American Communists always filled with such jealousy? Do you hate us because we're free?

It's not working, Kim Jong-un, we're all hip to your propaganda!

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif
smack.gif

I work with dogs full time, and part time at a resturant... the first I love, the latter I despise.

I work with dogs full time, and part time at a resturant... the first I love, the latter I despise.
Being in corporate finance and investment banking, I work with dogs as well, although I imagine we're talking about different breeds!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back