What Do You Do For Living

• Thread starter Thread starter doesit
  • Start date Start date
I run a million dollar machine that makes parts for other machines...too bad I don't get paid a million dollars.

Chemist turned minister and psychologist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Antique Dealer... Love it (most of the time)... However, I do enjoy weekends much much much much much more!...

English professor for 20 years, now pt editor. I get to work from home and love it.

I USE 2 ELEMINATE "TANGOS" 4 A LIVING........ /default_smile.png NOW I DO SECURITY 4 2 DIFFERENT LOCAL POP.NIGHTCLUBS AND BABYSIT DRUNK COLLEGE KIDS & RICH WHITE PEOPLE, YAAA!!! /default_rolleyes.gif #SBB'SBABYSITINGMOMENTS /default_angry.png

ladymadonna said:
I'm a stay at home mommy of 5 if that counts. For as much as I do each day if I got paid I'd be a millionaire!

It's a lot of work taking care of kids and the house. We just started all over again but it was well worth it!
IF THAT COUNTS? You have the toughest job, and most honorable of all!

I design state of the art IC's that no one really knows about because I don't even know if it can be done.  If it works, great the company makes lots of money.  If not then the company has to "eat the loss"

unknown1212

I have a part time job running an ebay store selling jewelry. The rest of my life consists of taking care of home and family. I like my job because unlike 'real' jobs it doesn't take me away from the family. I just do a couple of hours a day while they are in school and can continue to do all the day to day stuff my family needs. The actual work is dull but easy.

Draw Draw Draw,Tat Tat Tattoos,Marvelous Artwork. That's my life besides Taking care of my family.Just thought that I would let people know what I do,and I Iove it cause it gives me happiness when I see my final artwork.I was a Apprentice from 18 -21 by some of the best around me. And now I'm in the chair right next to them 10-12;hours a day, if I'm bored I Draw. That's how you better yourself in my field of work.

I don't do nothing..Anymore..Back in January I had a Hart Attack,Quadruple Bypass Surgery the next day and a week after that I had a blood clot break loose from somewhere and it lodged in my brain taking out my left side peripheral vision..I'm doing pretty good but have not got used to the constant black blob at the corner of my eye that used to be my peripheral vision..Got my SSDI on 1st try with no lawyer and try to stay busy and not get too bored.

I don't do nothing..Anymore..Back in January I had a Hart Attack,Quadruple Bypass Surgery the next day and a week after that I had a blood clot break loose from somewhere and it lodged in my brain taking out my left side peripheral vision..I'm doing pretty good but have not got used to the constant black blob at the corner of my eye that used to be my peripheral vision..Got my SSDI on 1st try with no lawyer and try to stay busy and not get too bored.
Fucking hell mate, you've been through some shit recently haven't you!?...That's some serious shit you've just described.. Hope things are ok?

Glad to see you're still staying positive :-)

~P~

Finally caught up at work afterworking almost 24/7 for 2 months straight.  If I was married my wife would divorce me because of all the time I spent at work.

unknown1212

Fucking hell mate, you've been through some shit recently haven't you!?...That's some serious shit you've just described.. Hope things are ok?

Glad to see you're still staying positive :-)

~P~
Hey Phrenicz..Yeah it's been a rough go of it for me..A few months after my operation I had a setback with a few more days in the hospital with pneumonia and internal bleeding caused by the massive blood thinners that my docs had me on to prevent more blood clots..Now I'm just taking 325 mg bayer aspirin for a blood thinner and have had no problems since..I'd rather not be early retired but it is what it is and now I have a repaired ticker and fully expect to be around a lot longer..Before the hart attack I thought I was a tough mofo but that experience humbled me quite a bit and taught me that I'm not 10 foot tall and  bullet proof.

Last edited by a moderator:
My husband is the bread winner. He works for the railroad. I'm a full-time household engineer, photographer, photo editor, sticker designer.

My husband is only home one day a week at the moment. I feel very fortunate to be able to stay home with my kids and my Great Danes.

Awww ypu have Danes? Love them! How big? Have you posted pics in the "post a pic of your pet" thread? If you wish to....please do!

I have five doggies.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back