What Do You Do For Living

• Thread starter Thread starter doesit
  • Start date Start date
Awwww i just saw my post from 2013, when i was working........

I no longer do a damn thing. I sit and watch soap operas alllllllllll day.........lol!

Seriously though, now i live with my dude and his children. I am needed as the household engineer. His kids never had a Mom. I am trying to kind of be one. My dude makes the cash, not me.

Awwww i just saw my post from 2013, when i was working........

I no longer do a damn thing. I sit and watch soap operas alllllllllll day.........lol!

Seriously though, now i live with my dude and his children. I am needed as the household engineer. His kids never had a Mom. I am trying to kind of be one. My dude makes the cash, not me.
Otter=Suger Daddy! /default_tongue.png

Otter=Suger Daddy! /default_tongue.png
My "Sugar Daddy" is thirteen years younger than me! Uh huh. Yep. I got it! Uh oh....are you gonna post that "i'm too sexy" video again? Sigh........you are, arent you?

Last edited:
Country music?! How DARE you? Yech! Bleckky! :::::::spitting:::::::::
Lol! (I know huh..I can't believe they allow that shit on youtube) /default_cool.png

DISCLAIMER: No offense to country music fans...Don't hate the messenger.. /default_wacko.png

My "Sugar Daddy" is thirteen years younger than me! Uh huh. Yep. I got it! Uh oh....are you gonna post that "i'm too sexy" video again? Sigh........you are, arent you?
A kept woman? I wish I was a kept boy

Yall best not come around my neck of the woods dissing country music. Probably would end up out back underneath the moonshine still for fertilizer Lol. (joke by the way, sort of )

Yall best not come around my neck of the woods dissing country music. Probably would end up out back underneath the moonshine still for fertilizer Lol. (joke by the way, sort of )
I love shine....My neighbors nephew has a still. My neighbor just bought a gallon of straight shine, but he makes all kinds of other fruity flavors as well. (which you got to be careful, cause it's easy to drink too much)(talk about a nasty hangover!) Last year we soaked bing cherries in shine for a couple weeks...Hella Yummy!! (perfect for stabbing with a toothpick, and letting them sink to the bottom of a mixed drink) They make perfect stocking stuffers as well...If you like cheeries, you'll love these...Might try making a cherry moonshine pie next time... /default_wub.png

I love shine....My neighbors nephew has a still. My neighbor just bought a gallon of straight shine, but he makes all kinds of other fruity flavors as well. (which you got to be careful, cause it's easy to drink too much)(talk about a nasty hangover!) Last year we soaked bing cherries in shine for a couple weeks...Hella Yummy!! (perfect for stabbing with a toothpick, and letting them sink to the bottom of a mixed drink) They make perfect stocking stuffers as well...If you like cheeries, you'll love these...Might try making a cherry moonshine pie next time... /default_wub.png
I'm a big drinker so I like my moonshine just straight up shine. I never get hangovers so it doesn't bother me. I have tried every flavor though and I must say my favorite is grape moonshine. The grapes swell up 3x as big and absorb the shine. If you eat one grape your close to drunk lol. My friend makes what he calls "The Green Lizard" moonshine and Mary Jane mixed together. The shine is green in color. It does get me pretty wild, I will say that.

Mmmmm I really love cherries. Cherry anything, probably even moonshine. I want some in my stocking next Christmas YB.

Me TOO 2E! I love to eat cherry pie filling right out of the can! Ot with a little tiny bit of icecream!

I want some of those cherries! Ohhhh emmm geeeeee.

I'm a big drinker so I like my moonshine just straight up shine. I never get hangovers so it doesn't bother me. I have tried every flavor though and I must say my favorite is grape moonshine. The grapes swell up 3x as big and absorb the shine. If you eat one grape your close to drunk lol. My friend makes what he calls "The Green Lizard" moonshine and Mary Jane mixed together. The shine is green in color. It does get me pretty wild, I will say that.
I always wondered how grape shine would taste..Might have to try that out..

This is a very cool thread! I haven't spent enough time posting to build up my posts--just been to damn busy. 

I lead a large team of people who investigate, train, write policy, preform audits to maintain all institutions falling into the anti-money laundering parameters are complying with due-dilligence of the AML act. 

I have a lot of knowledge in all things WU, MG, etc. 

It's getting uglier. 

Last edited:
This is a very cool thread! I haven't spent enough time posting to build up my posts--just been to damn busy. 

I lead a large team of people who investigate, train, write policy, preform audits to maintain all institutions falling into the anti-money laundering parameters are complying with due-dilligence of the AML act. 

I have a lot of knowledge in all things WU, MG, etc. 

It's getting uglier. 
Lol, I bet that's gonna cheer everyone up! ?

I used to teach elementary school and about 10 years ago...I became a homemaker, wife, and mother of 3....love every minute of it!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back