What Do You Think Other Dbg Memebrs Look Like?

• Thread starter Thread starter 99 Luftballons
  • Start date Start date
SmokeyJoe:

1967_vw_beetle_eric_03-600x400.jpg

Jewy, not to cause you to blush, and I am as Square as they come...respectful lady...blah, blah, blah, but frankly Sir: I'd hit that!

Please don't ban me for inappropriate sexual-harassment conduct.

Yikes I'm scared to post this.

Please please please don't label me "hussy".
I must apologize luv, but it seems the paparazzi got past my security detail and captured a moment of our evening out!

5z1wec.jpg

He 99,

While I appreciate your honesty, I think I would have to disagree.

I feel incredible confidence that Jewy and I would make far more appealing looking babes.

...And likely more than one

Also just as an aside, and after seeing some of the female members, I for one, have no qualms about playing both sides of the coin when it comes to friendly "girl time"... I am a fair, equal opportunity type of girl!
Um,oh, snap.  /default_wub.png

K, sorry.

Smokey Joe:

20130623_160450_zpsf5c4699b.jpg
Where can I get one!!!! That is cool /default_smile.png.
A little more appropriate the other guy looked older then my Dad!

My wife says I look like a young James Spader, and I don't keep track of or remember actor names or what they look like so i had no idea what she was takling about.

She showed me pictures on google images of a young James spader and I was blown away at the resemblance to me. No joke.

Good things and good women never come easy. Don't give up on LWD. Not only is she a total stunner, she is as sharp as they come and quite gracious.

A triple threat.

Don't run her off just yet, I would love to see her stick around... Jewy and Heisenberg have offered to facilitate some "ladies only" meet and greet time... And we know they are pros at bringing people together in harmony.

B
I'll work on getting her back! She has had issues with my other baby momma...truth told....I"M not the daddy. I love the child but can't be mine.../default_smile.png

LOL, 99, &  /default_wub.png Actually, the hair is exactly right...Yeah, actually, whole 9 yards, you nailed it!

(The last 3 words my special gift to you, sweetheart. I knew you would like it...w/ pants or w/out. I'm very flexible. Really, despite the pain...I'm VERY flexible /default_biggrin.png ).
/default_wub.png Have I told you lately that I love you? /default_wub.png While I trust you completely regarding your flexibility I think you will welcome my need to verify this statement...

I must apologize luv, but it seems the paparazzi got past my security detail and captured a moment of our evening out!

5z1wec.jpg
Oh yeah!!!

Hey Beranda! Your 1st born with Jewy was a bit hairy but your second... well take a look...nice work guys!

l_003889a0-5884-11e1-b5c6-dd9170200004.jpg

Last edited:
99, I dunno, I think that with some careful planning and perhaps a little therapy, the three of you (along with longwaydown and maybesomeday) - well, four I guess - I cannot forget Baby Coolio, can live together in harmony.  We've all heard of Sister Wives, right?  Maybe you could get your own TV show! 

1, 2. 3, 4, Get your woman on the floor.  Gotta, gotta get up to get down.  Gotta, gotta get up to get down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back