What Do You Think Other Dbg Memebrs Look Like?

• Thread starter Thread starter 99 Luftballons
  • Start date Start date
Smokey J

20tjtbc.jpg
Did you say Smokey J, or Ambiguously, well, never mind. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
99, I dunno, I think that with some careful planning and perhaps a little therapy, the three of you (along with longwaydown and maybesomeday) - well, four I guess - I cannot forget Baby Coolio, can live together in harmony.  We've all heard of Sister Wives, right?  Maybe you could get your own TV show! 

1, 2. 3, 4, Get your woman on the floor.  Gotta, gotta get up to get down.  Gotta, gotta get up to get down.
LMFAO!!! You are preaching to the choir sister! I'll need to get LWD and MSD to agree on a few things 1st...like the fact that neither really likes me they just got knocked up and felt "trapped"....on a positive note...lil Coolio and I have bonded over this whole mix up over "Who yo daddy be" and while it was tough at first the lil guy has really grabbed my heart!

I'll run for now, Lil "C'dog" and me are going to pick up some rims for his tricycle! Woot Woot!

You should hear the lil man's new hit single...

"As I walk (crawl) through the valley of the shadow of death (prepubescence)

I take a look at my life (bottle) and realize there's nothing left

'Coz I've been blastin' (farting) and laughin' so long, that

Even my mama (maybesomeday) thinks that my mind (dad) is gone (white)"

LMFAO!!! You are preaching to the choir sister! I'll need to get LWD and MSD to agree on a few things 1st...like the fact that neither really likes me they just got knocked up and felt "trapped"....on a positive note...lil Coolio and I have bonded over this whole mix up over "Who yo daddy be" and while it was tough at first the lil guy has really grabbed my heart!

I'll run for now, Lil "C'dog" and me are going to pick up some rims for his tricycle! Woot Woot!

You should hear the lil man's new hit single...

"As I walk (crawl) through the valley of the shadow of death (prepubescence)

I take a look at my life (bottle) and realize there's nothing left

'Coz I've been blastin' (farting) and laughin' so long, that

Even my mama (maybesomeday) thinks that my mind (dad) is gone (white)"

'>

This thread made my day.  Glad to see some folks still have a sense of humor.

Ok...I will switch it up a lil bit....what do you think DBG'ers looked like in high school!

Lonnwaydown

133931-charlize-theron-in-high-school.jpg

The SS

original.png

Heisenberg

matt-damon-highschool-photo-690x1024.jpg

Jewy

Ben_Stiller_school_photo.jpg

Beranda

demi_moore2.jpg

Last edited:
Denise was Home Schooled so it was tough getting this pic....

Denise

lizzie-borden.jpg

High Tide...dont think he even went to high school...some are just born smart.

funny-mugshot-9.jpg

That is very close but a bit too much metrosexual in the picture.

And my hair is parts down the middle of course! Where's my grape juice!

Best part is I am just a few years under 50 and I still look like that picture above, no joke. My Dads side of the family have young genes.
I just picked out the gayest pic I could find to mess with you. I was late to the party this morning but damn man you do look like that and have aged a lot better. Youre one of those people who could act as a high scool student at any time, do you ever get carded?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back