What Do You Think Other Dbg Memebrs Look Like?

• Thread starter Thread starter 99 Luftballons
  • Start date Start date
Too late- you are e-slutting around and already have a son named coolio!
Come on...I can't make black babies! I can't even dance so you know it can't be mine...one more try? I'll stop hiding in the dryer...

rdkdanny is soooo hot

Emily-Blunt-001.jpg

I heard nothing you said except what is highlighted in red...

I picked the wrong member to make e-babies with (she(LWD) got a restraining order on me this morning)...FUCK ME! Foiled again! /default_wacko.png

Good things and good women never come easy. Don't give up on LWD. Not only is she a total stunner, she is as sharp as they come and quite gracious.

A triple threat.

Don't run her off just yet, I would love to see her stick around... Jewy and Heisenberg have offered to facilitate some "ladies only" meet and greet time... And we know they are pros at bringing people together in harmony.

B

Now THAT'S a post that requires no response whatsoever! /default_biggrin.png

That being said, I'm sure I speak for Heisenberg when I say that we'd be more than happy to "moderate" any "friendly girl time". Free of charge of course.....
J, you have now convinced me beyond any shadow of a doubt that you are by far the most kindhearted and self less human being,willing to put personal comforts aside, in the best interest of others.

Jewy,

Get the fire lit, I'll be there in two shimmies.

*This is by far my most favorite thread ever anywhere.

Beranda

Beranda, how'd I do with my picture of you?
Well, I think she might be (or at least appears to be) 5-10 years my junior...I must confess, I don't recognize her.

You're pretty close though, I have a few additional characteristics that she couldn't buy if she wanted to.

If I ever figure out how to send you a link to my identical twin sister's website, you'll be able to spot the differences quickly.

Or, you could ask around, there are a small, tiny handful of members who can tell you if you are cold, warmer or hot on the money.

Either way, you've flattered me indeed, and I love to be flattered now and again...

And again!

B

Wow!!!! It is getting a little hot in here........  /default_smile.png

KK

you nailed it!

(The last 3 words my special gift to you, sweetheart. I knew you would like it...w/ pants or w/out. I'm very flexible. Really, despite the pain...I'm VERY flexible /default_biggrin.png ).
There really IS something in the water here lately  /default_biggrin.png

Cat....I am going out on a limb here....You can slap me if need be   /default_smile.png  Wild azz guess..

27bb28297816093.jpg

KK

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back