What Do You Think Other Dbg Memebrs Look Like?

• Thread starter Thread starter 99 Luftballons
  • Start date Start date
Medicated Mike:

c480x270_21.jpg
Under normal circumstances I'd be highly offended but, given my recent rage posts this is awesome! Bravo H

HT in his younger days:

Ten-Guy-Still-High1.jpg

Zonked Up/Stewart/SwedishChef/DJrick/ etc,whatever

2muchWigger.jpg

CityStar31:

Funny-Mug-Shots-crying.jpg
OMFG!!!!! Heisenberg is fuckin awesome at this game! Dead on, all 3 /default_laugh.png

Oh you left out barbill and johnny.uk but W/E LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been a delight to read...I am pretty sure that I used up all of my greens on it, in fact. Thank you, 99 and everyone that has been contributing, this is great. /default_smile.png

This has been a delight to read...I am pretty sure that I used up all of my greens on it, in fact. Thank you, 99 and everyone that has been contributing, this is great. /default_smile.png
You are welcome sugar pants....

Here is me after drinking way too much last nite!

hilarious_drunk_and_wasted_people_part_4_640_09.jpg

Wait...I wasn't sick...the acoustics in my toilet are fantastic. "If loving me is wrong, you don't wanna be right..."

Last edited:
That's how I picture LWD.
Sassy and hot!

I asked LWD out one time...here response was very kind...."GET THE FUCK OFF MY PORCH YOU DEMENTED RETARD!"

So as you can see...she's warming up to me...

Last edited:
Under normal circumstances I'd be highly offended but, given my recent rage posts this is awesome! Bravo H
You know its all in fun my man!

OMFG!!!!! Heisenberg is fuckin awesome at this game! Dead on, all 3 /default_laugh.png

Oh you left out barbill and johnny.uk but W/E LOL
Thanks, I was most proud of those 3. I knew I left out some Zonked aliases, hence the "etc,whatever" :lol:

Sassy and hot!

I asked LWD out one time...here response was very kind...."GET THE FUCK OFF MY PORCH YOU DEMENTED RETARD!"

So as you can see...she's warming up to me...
You know it... Demented retards are right up my alley!

wanna couple skate?
I'll apologize in advance, and qualify this by saying that it's a long standing DBG joke and all in good fun, but you KNOW it had to be done.....

That's correct, it's Potato Skate - 2013.

6gwkco.jpg

I'll apologize in advance, and qualify this by saying that it's a long standing DBG joke and all in good fun, but you KNOW it had to be done.....

That's correct, it's Potato Skate - 2013.

6gwkco.jpg
Jewy...you are soooo sentimental! Few know that Jewy and I were in high school together...granted he was a few years ahead he still had time for me...he took this pic of me and my high school sweetie and has kept it all this time...ahhhh

This was the song we 1st made love to...

Last edited:
Ok what if members on here got busy make'n babies together...what would they look like?

Beranda

demi-moore-stretch-marks.jpg

++++

Jewy

empire-strikes-back-chewbacca.jpg

would result in.....there 1st very hairy boy...ahhhh

will-i-am-300x187.jpg
He 99,

While I appreciate your honesty, I think I would have to disagree.

I feel incredible confidence that Jewy and I would make far more appealing looking babes.

...And likely more than one

Also just as an aside, and after seeing some of the female members, I for one, have no qualms about playing both sides of the coin when it comes to friendly "girl time"... I am a fair, equal opportunity type of girl!

He 99,

I feel incredible confidence that Jewy and I would make far more appealing looking babes.

Also just as an aside, and after seeing some of the female members, I for one, have no qualms about playing both sides of the coin when it comes to friendly "girl time"... I am a fair, equal opportunity type of girl!
Now THAT'S a post that requires no response whatsoever! /default_biggrin.png

That being said, I'm sure I speak for Heisenberg when I say that we'd be more than happy to "moderate" any "friendly girl time". Free of charge of course.....

He 99,

I heard nothing you said except what is highlighted in red...

I picked the wrong member to make e-babies with (she(LWD) got a restraining order on me this morning)...FUCK ME! Foiled again! /default_wacko.png

Last edited:
I heard nothing you said except what is highlighted in red...

I picked the wrong member to make e-babies with (she(LWD) got a restraining order on me this morning)...FUCK ME! Foiled again! /default_wacko.png
I wasn't going to, but then I saw you skipping and flying your e-kite...

I wasn't going to, but then I saw you skipping and flying your e-kite...
Your just mad cause I would not spoon! You are impossible! we just had a baby and I can't even see you! Ok...I'll spoon. Whatever it takes to have you verbally abuse me forever and ever /default_wub.png :wub:

besides skipping is very good exercise! and builds my self esteem!

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back