What Do You Think Other Dbg Memebrs Look Like?

• Thread starter Thread starter 99 Luftballons
  • Start date Start date
HAHAHA didn't realize I was already in here

the pics of HT and Denise are dead on although I think some pilled out version of Romeo & Juliet would be better. BTW sorry about all those nudes I sent out last nite, I was on a Tylenol PM so don't hold me accountable
I didn't get one fucking pic! Next time you better send me the full spread! Or I will not be Skyping with you anymore buster!!

99's pic of boo is pretty accurate as well I think.

I'm trying to post my pic of 99 but I'm too old an stupid I guess. Anyone know how to copy a pic from the interwebs and paste it here on an iphone?
Can you PM it to me? or just send the link...If so I can post it for you...and I do have an aunt Pat in real life...she is my fav by far /default_smile.png

My husband is far better than Kooter....Thanks for the advice..

kk
LOL, of course he is! No parallel being drawn there at all. Just couldn't come up with any other catchy acronym off the top of my head. Probably best that I go back to babysitting the Mexican section.

What a relief I was actually the one blushing.

Now that I got that annoying Ashton Kutcher out of my hair, I am a free agent and ready for some mature, adult...er..."conversation"?

By the way I prefer an un-shaven physique, hope this isn't a problem, one of MANY shortcomings where Ashton was concerned...

I'm a grown woman with zero desire to snuggle up to a 12-year-old pre-pubescent boy.

Well then, carry-on...

B
Attention folks! The 1st duet by our very own Beranda and Jewy....

"Beranda!"

"Yes, Jewy?"

"How do you call your lover boy?"

"Come here, lover boy!"

"And if he doesn't answer?"

"Oh lover boy..."

"And if he still doesn't answer?"

"I simply say:

Baby, oh baby

My sweet baby, you're the one!"

Baby, oh baby,

My sweet baby, you're the one

LOL, of course he is! No parallel being drawn there at all. Just couldn't come up with any other catchy acronym off the top of my head. Probably best that I go back to babysitting the Mexican section.
LOL...Not at all....It  is all good Jewy /default_smile.png

Last edited:
Don't leave us, I liked "Kooter"

Ok what if members on here got busy make'n babies together...what would they look like?

Beranda

demi-moore-stretch-marks.jpg

++++

Jewy

empire-strikes-back-chewbacca.jpg

would result in.....there 1st very hairy boy...ahhhh

will-i-am-300x187.jpg

Last edited:
Hooters says If you are going to bust his BALLS you are going to need to find them.....Also I will let you boys play /default_tongue.png/default_biggrin.png

The Shattered Soldier and FrankieGirls' baby!

kurt-cobain.jpg

++++

FG

936full-susan-sarandon.jpg

would make....

liv_tyler_10.jpg

99 and Longwaydown's baby!

Longwaydown

charlize_theron_38-wide.jpg

++++

99 (BTW I always wear a tux while making babies...just saying)

sean_connery_intro.jpg

would make....

vintage%20Vanilla%20Ice.jpg

Last edited:
hooter1 said:
Oh no no no spinnin dis trick. Mofucka this, THIS is you in 30 years, right here. You know I'm on it
/default_smile.png thank you fine sir!

KK and hooters baby!

KK

jennifer-aniston-birthday-pic.jpg

+++

hooter

Brad-Pitt_151-150x150.jpg

would have...

leo_dicaprio1_300_400.jpg

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back