What Do You Think Other Dbg Memebrs Look Like?

• Thread starter Thread starter 99 Luftballons
  • Start date Start date
no whiskers here....

Alley =

the_hot_hippie_girls_of_coachella_2013_640_69.jpg

Oh...and this was me a as a baby....

Awesome+kid+is+awesome_6e153f_3507649.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This has to be 2earls.  If im wrong, dont ruin it for me. Lol

View attachment 1093

This is R from WCE.  I hope its ok to post what you think a vendor looks like on here as weView attachment 1094

View attachment 1095
2earls is gorgeous and she looks WAY younger than she is.  She is even prettier than that pic, trust me

CatintheHat:

tumblr_nu9y42hpjJ1s8255oo4_250.jpg

2earls... I love Jennifer Nettles

PTFC = handsome fucker

DNJamesBond41.jpg
HAHAHA  you are way off with me, just look at my profile pic.  that is really me.  Short hair ROCKS i do have big eyes tho.....hehe

i also think out PTFC is much more cute and much younger.......just my HO

Last edited:
@CatintheHat

So give it it a shot post what you think PTFC looks like :)

Also, why did you tell me earl x2 was super hot? I was having a hard time already...I can sense it through the screen...I kept telling myself 2earls was a Uber fat guy named earl that had to 2x it cause he was so fat. That's the only way I was able to deal. NOW??? I gotta go...have a meeting with my therapist in 20 minutes. Thanks to you!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I think PTFC is a blonde and blue eyed guy, unless he's leading me on...

for FUCK sake!!!!

you girls should start post'n what you think the handsome devil looks like...lol

Here's what 99 REALLY looks like. Summon him, and he shall appear. It is 99, "The Cuddler"!
ha!  uber remember this one???  hahahahahahahaha   even tho a "*&*^%#^&^&**"  posted it, it was funny!!!!

Last edited:
OMFG!!! What a blast from the past...some very funny shite to be sure.

"The Cuddler"....fits me well...lol

by the way I know everyone was wondering what my "safe" word was...

It's "Nancy Regan"

thats REALLY SAFE....lol!

I am trying to post a recent profile pic and I cant.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OK I did it!  Not blonde anymore and i JUST woke up so forgive the sleepy eyes.  Me and Blade are eloping

everyone tell me that.  I even got asked for autographs when i lived in NYC....lol!!!!! she has blue eyes tho, i have green, and I really dont see it but at least once a month someone tells me that I look like her.  Ill take that!!!! Wish I had her money and thank you!

I'm not quite blonde, but I have very blue eyes. More baby-faced than handsome fucker ? 
i love baby faced!!!! yummers!!!  jus sayin

Last edited:
cutie!  i know you miss her.   <3

so, am trying to think of what people look like, and I am drawing a blank.  so many here are so frightened to post their real pics cuz of the "subject matter" at hand.  I am not tho....never have been.  remember my old old profile pic was TOny Soprano????  lol!!!

for the record, Smokey Joe does look like a young James Spader with darker hair!  Handsome guy!!! he looks REALLY young!

Last edited:
Interesting thread....I am going to have to watch this and see where it goes!!!

Ok guys....I'm a lil scared but I will post a real pic of me...

Feminist-Ryan-Gosling.jpeg

Some of you will get how funny this really is lol

IF you don't believe that's the "real" me ask Cat or earl x2 :)

oh and here is aintnouse...

Keanu%20Reeves-20141028-42.jpg

Okay since everyone is posting their "real" photos, I think its only fair I post mine.   I look a lot like this.  I get asked at least once a week "Has anyone ever told you that you look like Brett Favre."   Seriously.....at least once a week. 

View attachment 1100

@alley

Here is my best guess...

slide_201739_556481_free.jpg

@CatintheHat

oh and this is what I "really" think CatintheHat looks like...as a matter of fact I know it's true cause I took this pic...

wonder_woman_straight_jacket_by_dgrart2013-d5ugvux1.jpg

end transmission.

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahahahahaha    those thighs are HUGE!  I have dainty thighs, just sayin

But that straightjacket though, most think I belong in one

btw my therapist appt is today and I dont know how I am gonna get there!   YIIIIKES

So we just pick a forum members name and slap a celeb or relevant image up for review and likes?

My name is Scooby_doo because I am in fact a sentient Great Dane that has a irritating puppy nephew and lucid human companion that is always eating and saying Zoinks!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back