What Do You Think Other Dbg Memebrs Look Like?

• Thread starter Thread starter 99 Luftballons
  • Start date Start date
Yeah CITH could be  Clamopatra /default_tongue.png More clams the merrier I always say!

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course cat you're my best buddy been here for me through the good bad and crazy, of course you're going to be there dammit we couldn't do it without you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heavenlee you can be Calamity Jane /default_smile.png

Dave that is just perfect for me you know me well and what a perfect name well-suited my friend love you Marci

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course cat you're my best buddy been here for me through the good bad and crazy, of course you're going to be there dammit we couldn't do it without youSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heav, that stuff is pixi eyebright by the way. Target has it! Even smaller than the fake awake you can just tuckin your pocket. I really dont like carrying a pocketbook.

hey GAgirl, sorry to bug you but i'm Veteran74, I just lost my password after actively using DBG and then boom I tried to log on and couldn't find my PW (which was stored. Can you contact a mod to help me get my old profile or let me know how to re-set my PW? I tried the "forgot your password" option but the auto-email response never came. Thanks if you can help, if you need to scroll through your PMs, I think we conversed around march or april this year. thanks

-V74

Hey vet74,

Just go to the login page and click on the email admin link. Just ask him directly.

Hi CINT, pretty sure i mentioned that option to him afew days ago, don't know if he tried or not.

CatintheHat:

tumblr_nu9y42hpjJ1s8255oo4_250.jpg

2earls... I love Jennifer Nettles

Jennifer-Nettles.jpg

PTFC = handsome fucker

DNJamesBond41.jpg

Fargo

a042.jpg

pilotoffer

tobey-maguire-young.png

Safari...Emma Thompson is one of the most beautiful women God ever made. She is aging so gracefully. Simple elegance at it's finest.

emma-thompson.jpg

HAHA AWESOME

bdiddy...it's funny both of us have "fantasy" about 2earlsand what she looks like...your version is hot also. The thing is 2earls is just so awesome she fits everymans version of "the one".

But seriously...I think I have been in love on this board like 18 times...at least.

bdiddy =

316242.1.jpg

Haha. So true. You nailed.it.  Thanks ubersmash.  Its a bummer we shouldnt post our actual pics for safety reasons.  

Ubersmash is a badass.  It wont let me post his picture so look up Jonathan Goldsmith and thats what i think he should look like, probably younger though.

Haha. So true. You nailed.it.  Thanks ubersmash.  Its a bummer we shouldnt post our actual pics for safety reasons.  

Ubersmash is a badass.  It wont let me post his picture so look up Jonathan Goldsmith and thats what i think he should look like, probably younger though.

jonathangoldsmith.jpg

Preview

@2earlsWell I will have you know (said in his best high school girl vernacular) I was in Love with CatintheHat when I was a mod and she just joined (she cast a spell on me)...but that doesn't explain my infatuation with some chick named earl x 2.

Hahaha. Love it.  If thats you in your profile pic, then i think i was pretty close
LMFAO...my profile pic is Kevin Costner and I do resemble him when the lady's are severely impaired and it's completely dark.

Now we ALL know what the delay is all about and what Richards been "up to"  SMILE............

Alley

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back