What Do You Think Other Dbg Memebrs Look Like?

• Thread starter Thread starter 99 Luftballons
  • Start date Start date
All right I'm done screwing around now! Let's be serious for once.

This dude I am picturing as Giovanni Ribisi a la Gone in 60 Seconds... 
Damn.. That's pretty close! That guy is the fkn an, too.. In my book anyways!

Chris Tucker, really? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahrahah, you nailed it, dude.

He's got a suboxone under his tounge taking his morning meds He will be here shortly! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you mzzz Heavenlee! I wish my phone charged faster :[

B77C; I'm thinking looks like '>
angelina-jolie.jpg
but blonde

And heavenlee <3! '>
jennifer-aniston-450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want Angelina Jolie to sit in my face for.. 4-5 hours.. If I die, somehow, I'd be a happy man. That's the way I want to go out.

Haha I'm angelina, she's jen?  Cool, I'm gorgeous she's below average hahaha! At least I won!! Brad Pitt that is.

Just kidding but u culda picked  prettier actress for heavrenlee, that was mean of you!

It says invalid URL what the fuck Dave get your ass act together lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Be nice HL and my ass is always together /default_biggrin.png  Oh and Good afternoon to you too! love Chris Farley

Haha I'm angelina, she's jen?  Cool, I'm gorgeous she's below average hahaha! At least I won!! Brad Pitt that is.

Just kidding but u culda picked  prettier actress for heavrenlee, that was mean of you!
WHAT! Jennifer Aniston is sooooooooooo fkn beautiful, are you kidding me!

Oh you are so sweet, you actually have the advantage of knowing what I do look like, few clam squad members know! Dave I know you would look like Brad Pitt right now, you better hide, I drank a six pack, so pretty out, what can be any better working outside in my garden with a cold beer! Loving life as well as my friends here!

Ykmandsoon! Call me if you get a chance, been outside working. The neighbors must think I am a dedicated Gardner, little do they know I'm camouflaging my yard!

Oh you are so sweet, you actually have the advantage of knowing what I do look like, few clam squad members know! Dave I know you would look like Brad Pitt right now, you better hide, I drank a six pack, so pretty out, what can be any better working outside in my garden with a cold beer! Loving life as well as my friends here!

Words to live by!

I'm telling you and you did say after 6 beers you look like brad pitt , better run for the hills and hide, god I love him, I'm freakishly serious!

I'm telling you and you did say after 6 beers you look like brad pitt , better run for the hills and hide, god I love him, I'm freakishly serious!

Yep, I look just like this

chris-farley-in-a-van-down-by-the-river.jpg

Fucking hot! You'll be living in a van down by the river, but will we have mail service?

Yes sweetie, I trained the duck in the tub to fetch for us! I know, I know, I'm a genius! I am cleaning up the van so ya can move your stuff in /default_biggrin.png

Ykmandsoon! Call me if you get a chance, been outside working. The neighbors must think I am a dedicated Gardner, little do they know I'm camouflaging my yard!

I'm going for a powuhhhnap, I've been drinking like uhhh fish! Can I call you tmrw my luv? <3

No problem, but please make sure you do, called humana, if we switch from subutex to suboxone are insurance covers the $150.00 doctor appt. and instead of paying full price we can pay a $20.00 copayment, we wil both save $400.00,, love you xoxo! Even my husband said thank you! Told you my marriage is a marriage of convenience! He doesn't care that I talk to you, he would have been jealous a few yrs back, sad he had to ruin that, but fuck it, at least I'm happy again! Too little too late! Xoxo, lee

Thanks Dave better get busy I'm there with a quickness!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back