What Do You Think Other Dbg Memebrs Look Like?

• Thread starter Thread starter 99 Luftballons
  • Start date Start date
That's amazing you never seize to amaze me , you train ducks, are a clam connessiour, what other tricks do you have up you're sleeve?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem, but please make sure you do, called humana, if we switch from subutex to suboxone are insurance covers the $150.00 doctor appt. and instead of paying full price we can pay a $20.00 copayment, we wil both save $400.00,, love you xoxo! Even my husband said thank you! Told you my marriage is a marriage of convenience! He doesn't care that I talk to you, he would have been jealous a few yrs back, sad he had to ruin that, but fuck it, at least I'm happy again! Too little too late! Xoxo, lee

Yayyyyy! I'm glad that worked out for you, Heavenlee<3 See, I did some good for you meh lovely! I'm going to give you a buzz a little later in the day! I just woke up. /default_smile.png

That's amazing you never seize to amaze me , you train ducks, are a clam connessiour, what other tricks do you have up you're sleeve?

I only have trouser tricks

WHAT! Jennifer Aniston is sooooooooooo fkn beautiful, are you kidding me!
I didn't mean to offend!  I think she's pretty, sure, but she's def no angelina... oh well we all like who we like.  i hope my ttm shit comes today, I'm getting pissy.  The bf decided to stay home from work today so if i have to sign for my pack, i'm fucked, since i'm allegedly detoxed off benzos.  I'd rather live in a van by the river if i could get my mail in peace  /default_angry.png

I didn't mean to offend!  I think she's pretty, sure, but she's def no angelina... oh well we all like who we like.  i hope my ttm shit comes today, I'm getting pissy.  The bf decided to stay home from work today so if i have to sign for my pack, i'm fucked, since i'm allegedly detoxed off benzos.  I'd rather live in a van by the river if i could get my mail in peace  /default_angry.png
Since when does TT make you sign? Even insurance they always just put it in my mailbox. You'll be okay. And I'm in the SAME boat, hoping mine gets here.. I ordered on the 29th, today is day 10 and thus far *knock on wood* it's never taken any longer than that.

Since when does TT make you sign? Even insurance they always just put it in my mailbox. You'll be okay. And I'm in the SAME boat, hoping mine gets here.. I ordered on the 29th, today is day 10 and thus far *knock on wood* it's never taken any longer than that.
I've had to sign for one or two out of my three orders from them.  The first one no, second one, yes, third one, i don't remember.    I don't know why, it seems to be luck of the draw as far as if sigs are required.  Either way, orange card or funny looking evenvolpe in the box, if he is the one to get it, i won't be okay. oh, headache :'(

Plenty of room in the van pussycat, just don't mess with my duck! /default_smile.png PS make the 'ol man a nice clam based dish and you'll be okay! Good Luck! love, the dude down by the river in a van.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plenty of room in the van pussycat, just don't mess with my duck! /default_smile.png PS make the 'ol man a nice clam based dish and you'll be okay! Good Luck! love, the dude down by the river in a van.
It's been coming through the grapevine that you look like brad pitt after a 6pack.  I'm pretty good at drinkin beer, as Billy Currington would say, so lets keep that bitch stocked.

I'll keep you well fed since cooking clam-based dishes is one of my favorite hobbies.   I know a few recipes that aren't even published  /default_wink.png You may begin to feel so well fed that you turn down your dinner some nights.  

Love, 77 aka the clam down by the river in a van

Why thank you 77, my drunken friends call me Nad Pitt, which is close enuff fur me! I got a kegger of Moosehead in the van and a big funnel that runs out the floor boards so we don't have to stop anywhere to go whiz! I trained the duck to pour too! Damn I love that duck! Like my daddy done told me there's a clam in every bottle! Can't wait to taste your unpublished recipes lol /default_biggrin.png I bet there pretty tasty!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, that's what all the clams tell me! I reckon it's better to be Nad Pitt rather than Crab Pitt!

/default_biggrin.png  /default_biggrin.png  /default_biggrin.png Rolf!!!

Ok let's all move into the van, I promise not to mess with the ducks, blackcat can run the van, since she knows more clam recipes! By the way I wrote you BC and take back all I told you ! And Dave, in you're trousers is the best ability a man can have! BTW, can we move the van on a creek in Colorado? Does everyone in the clam squad agree?

Ok so I have nicknames for almost everyone, can we make a vote that BC is now Clamjelina? It fits her to a t!

Xoxoxo, love you, lee

Ok let's all move into the van, I promise not to mess with the ducks, blackcat can run the van, since she knows more clam recipes! By the way I wrote you BC and take back all I told you ! And Dave, in you're trousers is the best ability a man can have! BTW, can we move the van on a creek in Colorado? Does everyone in the clam squad agree?

Sounds like a guys greatest fantasy of all time. I can imagine getting pulled over and the whole van smelling of weed and seafood! /default_biggrin.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back