What Is The Best Part Of Being A Woman? Being A Man?

Beranda

BANNED
Physically: Breasts-no matter size or direction they travel and having the ability (most of the time/if you desire) to carry & give birth to another human.

Mentally: (while it can complicate things at times) An inherent interest in discussing (sometimes in great depth) feelings, relationships between people and pondering why people act or think certain ways.

I agree Beranda...best part of being a female, for me at least is, well was the ability to give birth to three kick ass girls, 28, 19 and 17 who all know how to be a lady, but know how to defend themselves and say No!  And to be respectful to others, and defend the weak..sorry if it appears I am bragging...I'm just proud.  Also, I feel like you mentioned is the ability for most of us to fully communicate...I believe that is an inherent trait in Women.  And to show emotion...that's not to say Men don't, it's just for the most part alot of conditioning going on there from an early age. Men aren't typically taught its ok to show emotion.  Of course this doesn't apply to all Men /default_biggrin.png  

Physically: Breasts-no matter size or direction they travel and having the ability (most of the time/if you desire) to carry & give birth to another human.

Mentally: (while it can complicate things at times) An inherent interest in discussing (sometimes in great depth) feelings, relationships between people and pondering why people act or think certain ways.
I won't "touch" this one. /default_ohmy.png

Reactions: _X_

Ironically, breasts are likely what most men would cite as one of the best things about being a man! /default_laugh.png

Personally, I'm more of a backside man myself, but I digress. Ok, back to seriously pondering the best parts of being a male. I'll get back with ya shortly!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironically, breasts are likely what most men would cite as one of the best things about being a man! /default_laugh.png

Personally, I'm more of a backside man myself, but I digress. Ok, back to seriously pondering the best parts of being a male. I'll get back with ya shortly!
Does this mean that you prefer a Ladybacca with a slightly bigger ba-donk-a-donk?

Does this mean that you prefer a Ladybacca with a slightly bigger ba-donk-a-donk?
Well, given my druthers, I'd prefer it not be large enough to accommodate an 8 piece place setting, but yeah, the Wookie enjoys a nice heavy duty booty! As Sir Mix-A-Lot said, "The Wookie don't want none unless you got buns hun", or something along those lines. /default_laugh.png

Bah...edited...can't post my picture...not MY picture...a picture...will do later...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes! The ability to write one's name in the snow. That HAS to be one of the Top 5! /default_biggrin.png
We can now do this, too:

py6urera.jpg

Go Girl!

Well, given my druthers, I'd prefer it not be large enough to accommodate an 8 piece place setting, but yeah, the Wookie enjoys a nice heavy duty booty! As Sir Mix-A-Lot said, "The Wookie don't want none unless you got buns hun", or something along those lines. /default_laugh.png
So more or less you do not prefer the asses the size of chevy's /default_wink.png

Alrighty then, some girls can cop a mean squat without any manmade invention!  booyah /default_rolleyes.gif

To me it's the fact that women are more evolved than men.  Men are often distracted due to a much stronger sexual drive that gets out of control.  I think they are in need of learning to control this drive more in order to avoid breaking the law.  No offense, it just seems that way to me.  I do like men.

I'm gonna have to go with NOT having a menstrual cycle and NOT going through menopause. Also guys can get in a fight then be friends 5 minutes later, women will secretly hold grudges forever. 

To me it's the fact that women are more evolved than men.  Men are often distracted due to a much stronger sexual drive that gets out of control.  I think they are in need of learning to control this drive more in order to avoid breaking the law.  No offense, it just seems that way to me.  I do like men.
Those aren't men!  /default_angry.png The best part of being a man (I mean a grown ass man) is not being afraid of women.   /default_wub.png

Reactions: _X_
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back