What Is The Best Part Of Being A Woman? Being A Man?

I think i may have misunderstood the title of this thread. I took it to mean what the best part of being a woman seemed to be from a male perspective. But i have read the whole thread now and both men and women comment on what they think is best if they were the other gender, so my comment about orgasms doesn't seem like it didn't belong.

@Smoka90, your last comment seemed to say how it is being a male, but your profile says female, left me a little bit confused, but i guess it means what you think the best things about being male is from your female perspective. I checked a lot of gender profiles when reading this thread to see where people where coming from when making their statements.

I agree with you about that whole strong, confident (on the outside) and i'd like to add, inability to admit to mistakes, feeling like they have to prove themselves over other men, not backing down no matter what, and  several other ways that some men behave. A behavior or code i like to refer to as machismo, and it's generally bad. As i've stated before in another thread, i think being macho is the opposite of being intelligent. It's a set of rules that dictates how one should act at all times without having to resort to actual thinking or self-reflection.

Being masculine is fine, with no false confidence, where you have this constant need to prove yourself all the time, but real confidence; being comfortable with who you are, your gender and your sexuality. A confidence that doesn't make you afraid to admit if you're in the wrong, that you have insecurities or feelings like we all have. There is a natural calm, congenial and undemonstrative self-assurance that i associate with real masculine men.

That being said i'd like to restate something i also said in another thread (and in a private conversation). I don't think there is all that much difference between men and women, we just tend to focus on the differences a lot more than the similarities. Everyone i know really well i don't think of primarily as a man or a woman. I think of them as kind, mean, honest, untrustworthy, generous, intense or calm and a host of other things. In short i think of them as people. Whether they be man or a woman comes far down my list of how i think of them (only exception here is if there's sexual interest involved, then gender moves quite a ways up that list for me, being straight).

Feel i need to make another post as i found this thread quite funny and despite my statement in the previous post i'll talk a little about differences. I'm just as guilty as anyone else about noticing them more than the similarities.

Best things about being a man: Well, penis has been mentioned, but it bears repeating. It's given me untold hours of enjoyment. Don't know how it compares to having a vagina tho (and given the opportunity i think i'd ask a genie in a bottle, if i found one, to make one of my wishes to give me one for a period of time to find out)

About the discussion of public restrooms in this thread i can only say what my own experience has been. I'm a guy who prefers sitting down to pee, and not afraid to admit it! Even tho i feel my aim is quite good, there's something relaxing and enjoyable about it, though not nearly as much as taking a shit. In my alcoholism days i frequented bars quite a lot and often after going through all of the stalls and seeing that sitting down was not an option because the pee was everywhere, it was often a challenge to find even one stall where you'd be able to position yourself in such a way so as not to stand in a puddle of piss.

One time while really drunk i accidentally went into a ladies restroom. There were three women there and none of them even seemed to care a bit i was there, so i just went ahead and got on with my business. That restroom was pristine, like it had just been cleaned by the reigning world champions of restroom cleaning. On my way out, another woman, who had just entered, told me that i should feel free to use that restroom because her boyfriend had told her what the men's restroom was like. Limited tho my experience with ladies restrooms are i feel this is one goes in the best things about being a woman column.

Someone mentioned women talking a lot and gossiping as a negative, and while there are very individual differences here i do have the feeling women talk more than men. But there's this epistle by norwegian/danish author Ludwig Holdberg from the 18th century called: Why i prefer the company of women, where he talks about, after a long hard day working at his desk writing, the last thing he wanted to do was to go to a gentleman's club, talking about serious matters like politics and science, smoking cigars and drinking liquor or playing chess after already being mentally exhausted. What he'd much rather do was go to a women's evening tea-party and relax while listening to the gossip and inconsequential chitchat of the ladies. I sometimes feel like that, i find it relaxing sometimes just sitting there with a bunch of women listening to them chatter about things that may not even interest me.

There's been talk about what people like about the opposite gender inasmuch as what attracts them. To me the most attractive features a woman can possess are intelligence, curiosity, an interest in the world around her, thirst for knowledge and varied interests, and i often enjoy peculiar, even bizarre interests at that. Physical appearance and attributes are secondary to me. That's no to say i don't appreciate a woman's beauty, but that's not what will make me fall in love.

I know i have a tendency to write long posts so i'll just add one small note.

Best thing about being a woman: Their tendency to write Gender: Not Telling on their profile page.

:o

For the last two and a half years my profile has said I'm female! FFS! I didn't ever see that before, and I definitely never entered that I was female.

Oh, great.

Great.

Just in case the *entire* forum thinks I'm a woman, I'm not - I'm a bloke.

That's peeved me off...

@DippityDoo Hmm, er...okay.

I can't work out if I've just irked a feminist or whether we've just got very different senses of humour.

By the way, I identify as a non-binary, trans-gender, trans-racial and trans-species person. I ain't nooo man, I ain't nooo woman.

The man card offends me! My feelings are hurt!!!

*so constipated now. omgz.*

@DippityDoo Hmm, er...okay.

I can't work out if I've just irked a feminist or whether we've just got very different senses of humour.

By the way, I identify as a non-binary, trans-gender, trans-racial and trans-species person. I ain't nooo man, I ain't nooo woman.

The man card offends me! My feelings are hurt!!!

*so constipated now. omgz.*
@Smoka90

Truly there was no irkage on my side and I apologize profusely not only for completely misunderstanding the situation but for causing offense and constipation! 

@Smoka90

Truly there was no irkage on my side and I apologize profusely not only for completely misunderstanding the situation but for causing offense and constipation! 
'tis not a problem! I over-react all the time, so I think I'm the one in the wrong to be honest. Definitely no need to apologise, since there's nothing to apologise for! I'll say sorry for being a bit of an idiot...

Ah, with the constipation, been managing to go! Although it tends to be one extreme or the other, but...I won't go any further into that.

But just to make an attempt to bring the topic back, while we're talking about pooing, I think I've definitely noticed that pooing in public toilets seems to be a 'man thing'. Not that I talk about stuff like this to people! And I should say I definitely try and avoid that male characteristic. I think it's a bit gross.

...what on earth am I talking about...? -_-

@Smoka90

Thanks so much for saying that.  After your reaction, I was immediately awash in shame and embarrassment, so the only thing to do was delete the post, apologize profusely and leave the forum for a while and try and figure why I'm such a farking moron to have posted anything to begin with.  

Again, thank you for responding a second time.  As my family will attest, I think and do more stupid shiat before breakfast than most folks do in their entire lives and truly that's the only explanation I have to offer.  In gratitude for your kindness, I shall now give you the squishiest of hugs right through these here Intertoobz.  You ready?  No??  Welp, too late cuz here it comes:   *SQUISH!!!*

Oh damn @Smoka90, i just liked the post about you finding out about being registered as a female, because i thought i was kinda funny like dippy, but after reading this i apologize most profusely too. I hope i haven't really offended you or anything :(

@DippityDoo It's no problem, you don't need to thank me for replying. =) Like I said, it was me in the wrong, not you. I feel really bad, I've sort of made two people (three, including me) feel really bad. =/ Sorry...

Squishy hugs are the best hugs, by the way. :P

@Jellopanda You've never said anything the least bit offensive at all! Nothing to apologise for! =)

Thanks for that visualization, I think I will need extra meds to bleach it from my mind.

Thanks for that visualization, I think I will need extra meds to bleach it from my mind.
After ordering tons of sample packs to find out what works best for me i think i can mix up a cocktail that'll bleach pretty much everything. Tho i can't guarantee that you won't be left with other more horrifying visuals, tho dotcomkotr's enormous full-bearded stones may be difficult to beat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best thing about being a man....Not having a Rube Goldberg plumbing system with all the hoses,sprockets, valves and o-rings that springs a leak once a month and all of the pads, powders, wrenches and salves that you have to haul around to maintain it until you pay a visit to Dr. Peekahole who says "There's another person in there!!!!  

In exchange for avoiding all that.... They took a pair of snips to my ding-ding when I was a few days old and said "SEE YOU NEVER!!!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back