What Is The Best Part Of Being A Woman? Being A Man?

I love peeing standing up.  :-)  but I also love the hips of a woman...  to me...  there are good with both...  many not mentioned  :-)    I am glad I don't have that time of the month...  but I hate having that time of the week....... when I have to and mow the grass in the how weather...  LOL

Men get to get up and go

us women have to do a bit more..(so not fair)

I love you 2E, but if we were married and you asked me to sit down for a piss, you'd be out the door!!.. Or I would : )
Ah, my dear, that is why love often does not end in marriage. But you never know, I believe in compromise, I might stand up if I was more accurate.
2 earls you stand up and the man cleans the house... This is the real role reversal  LOL 

I do not mean to be serious, not at all. So take this as joke.

But, of men and women younger than say 45 or so, in "general" seem to be "asexual". This comment is true of those who live in the city. As for small towners I know nothing about them. Unfortunately for me because I lived in a various large cities.

I like it that there are strong differences between men and women. As for LGBT I hold no opinion about them - they can live any way they want.

But men and women who chose to be "asexual", usually for politic reasons - I think they are a joke. I guess it is a generation thing cause I am over 45. I always wonder how their going to feel when their 60 covered in tatoos when their skin is loses their elastic? I am not talking about those who have small tatoos, I am talking about those who have massive tatoos.

As I said do not take views serious, there not.

The best part of being a man is women...

I'm an Uber spiritual guy so forgive me if I come of traditional...cause I am. I open doors for ANY lady 8-80. My daddy taught me to respect women not as the weaker vessel but as a treasure to be honored. Granted I have not always followed his sound wisdom, but for the most part every women I have been with would soundly put me in the "gentleman" category.

Bear with me for a moment so I can get to a point...

Genesis 1:27 "So God created mankind in His own image. In the image of God He created them, both male and female He created them."

Men and women represent "characteristics" of God but only to a certain point. Men represent some of these characteristics while women others. I think this is evident in nature. Women are naturally more nurturing than men and men are often more aggressive (warrior like) than women. Both characteristics of God. Not to say men can't nurture because they do. Or that women can't be fierce in the mists of danger cause we all know they can. Generally speaking...

Here is the real cool part for me...God created everything including man and just before He went golfing on the 7th day for a lil R&R he created his CROWING achievement. (Should read "CowNing" achievement as pointed out by our own CatintheHat)

Woman!

She represents and reflects the beauty of God.

Genesis 2:8 "It is not good for man to be alone..."

wait for it...

Then He looks out across all the universe the stars, moons...everything and says "Now I will make WOMEN. Nothing I have created nor will ever create will compare to her".

You doubt it? Look at all the poetry, songs and even Wars that have all been about women.

That is why men chase after women and try to fill that empty hole inside with female after female. That hole in side we try to fill is a God shaped hole and women are not meant to fill it and when they can't fill that hole men get angry, mean, abusive, self centered and worse. (Sorry for my run on sentence)

Lady's you are a perfect reflection of God's elegance, beauty, and grace. Nothing compares. Not just your "form" but also your heart.

The best part of being a man is knowing I am a bit "less" than a woman...and I'm ok with that...cause God makes up for it by letting me taste and see His beauty by being in a relationship with a women.

Lady's go be beautiful...it's what you were created to be.

~Uber

Last edited by a moderator:
CROWING ACHIEVEMENT   BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  was that intentional??  BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BELLY LAUGH

that was beautiful btw!  thanks!

Last edited:
No...I'm an ass clown...meant to say "Crowning"...but I should leave the mistake since it adds an element of levity to my bloviating :)

The best thing about being a man is appreciating the beauty that a woman possesses.   The female form (most of the time) is pretty freaking spectacular....the curves and lines simply drive me bonkers.   To put it in simpler terms....I like looking at women and admiring their shapes....I also like looking at boobies.   Yes I know its immature....but hey...I like em.

I don't know what the best thing about being woman is because I am a man.    

I just wanted to add that I have a some teenager in me still.   I do not come across this immature in the course of regular conversation.....well maybe a little bit....but what can I say?  Boobies are wonderful!

Boobies are wonderful!
popcorn-and-drink-smiley-emoticon.gif

I wish I could be a man for a day just to experience masturbation. You guys have so much to play with.  Well, most of you.?

I bet it is good to be a woman in the sense that they get to pick their mate. Men chase and women decide. True? 

Both guys and gals look.  Women are just so damn good at not getting caught. Please reveal that secret. :-) 

The best part of being a man is that it is more socially acceptable to fart.

I wish I could be a man for a day just to experience masturbation. You guys have so much to play with.  Well, most of you.?
Polygraph  When I was in College I heard about this from several women.. They weren't LBGT they just wanted to feel the experience male orgasm. Said I was lucky....  Didn't feel this way  I even had 2 sex partners say this as well in confidence (5 years apart) .   Ha ha.. Like the comment at the end #polygraph

I love being a straight man, because women are such a beautiful "design" by evolution. I love looking at them, they way I can never figure out how they think, what they think. I love their smile, their mostly petite figure, and especially when looks paired with intelligence, my knees go weak in a second. Their pain threshold is much higher, since their body is capable to carry another human being for 9 months, multiple times if it happens that way. 

I would not want to be a woman though, because what I mostly love about women is their secrecy, of being impossible to comprehend their thought processes, and I wouldn't want to "break their code", me being a woman. It's intriguing to me to try to figure out what they'll do next, why they do what they do, and I'm just in awe, when it comes to them.

Men are usually gross (I'm talking about 30+), hairy backs, hairy ears, nose, leg. Balding, smelly, nasty feet, long-ass arms, and pussies when it comes to being treated for some medical illness. It's incredible how many 250-pund bad boy with tattoos all over gave me a hard time for a harmless blood draw at the ED. Or even pass out, and screaming, when I hadn't even touch them yet. Women would just talk-talk-talk, do what they're told, they being still, and being adorable. And usually much more mature than we - men - are. But that's okay, diversity is awesome, but I wouldn't want to change places with them. I enjoy having sex with them, I love it when they decide to take control, when the wild animal comes out, and I'm done... :)  

So yes, I'm a female fan. 95% of my friends al females, because it's easier to talk to them, they more understandable, and have more side, than just sports and party. 

@polygraph: I hate to disappoint you, but it's quite boring. Most men don't "play" with what they have, they just do the deed, tissues, and go on with our lives. Also I like how women can masturbate while being banged, that's quite a feature :)  

Last edited:
Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but i've always been jealous of the serial and simultaneous orgasms and i feel a bit cheesy bringing it up since it feels like women hear this a lot..

A large majority of women these days admit to regularly enjoying masturbating , i guess there was such a taboo surrounding the subject before that even in anonymous questionnaires women wouldn't admit to themselves that they did it. A woman in an article recently asking woman about their habits, one of them said she did it every day, mostly in bed in the evening, but sometimes additional times during the day, and she wasn't satisfied until she had at least 3 orgasms, tho usually more. In fact she had had 13 orgasms in a row at most.

On days when i'm bored or feeling down i find it a wonderful way of lifting my mood. So unless women tell me different, i'm gonna continue being jealous.

Best part about being a man...? I don't know...Erm...

Well, I don't like how men are 'supposed' to be physically strong, confident, muscular etc... I'm none of those things. I like things like being warm in pyjamas, drinking tea, baking, bunnies (and black metal).

Erm...well, I guess one good thing about being a man is that it's quite easy to sneak off for a quick wee in the woods or something. That's it....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back