What Is The Best Part Of Being A Woman? Being A Man?

I'm glad I'm a man. I couldn't even imagine child birth or for that matter monthly periods. I'm a big baby when it comes to pain...lol

I really like having boobs. Mine just grew in to a respectable size about three years or so ago and i love them. I hate being too emotional sometimes.

I really love the male body. My bf is sleeping on his tummy right now and I just love the whole shoulder/back/butt/thigh thing he has going on. Hos thighs are....ughhh....yummy. He does lots of leg presses. Ok my mouth is watering now.......

i'm with CatintheHat - boobs are awesome. having boobs forever, even better.  i also like having hips and booty.  i don't like having to use women's public toilets though, and i'm not really very tolerant of sitting around with a bunch of gossiping women which is what 99% of my female friends seems to always do when we get together.  really boring.

I love sitting down for a pee, just for a treat now and again haha. I just like being a guy anyway, it's all I have ever known! Girls rule though, with their magnificent abdomens and natural beauty. I hate that airbrushed unattainable celebrity nonsense.

I love sitting down for a pee, just for a treat now and again haha. I just like being a guy anyway, it's all I have ever known! Girls rule though, with their magnificent abdomens and natural beauty. I hate that airbrushed unattainable celebrity nonsense.
So many guys sit down and pee!

My accuracy is spot on! Seat up is a must though, a pishy toilet seat is just bad manners hahaha. You can get those glow in the dark targets to put in the bowl too for practice

My exhubby used to piss me off! Pee everywhere, all over the bathroom. I had to ask him to sit.....even though he. Already did sometimes. He is blind tho..........

But of you are blind you should know to sit, right?

I actually trained my husband to sit and pee at home. No more toilet seats left up or pee splatter on the floor. One of my better ideas!
Wow! Really? Can he roll over and fetch too? /default_tongue.png

I actually trained my husband to sit and pee at home. No more toilet seats left up or pee splatter on the floor. One of my better ideas!
I love you 2E, but if we were married and you asked me to sit down for a piss, you'd be out the door!!.. Or I would : )

Unless we swapped, I'd sit down and you'd have to stand up? : )

I love you 2E, but if we were married and you asked me to sit down for a piss, you'd be out the door!!.. Or I would : )
Ah, my dear, that is why love often does not end in marriage. But you never know, I believe in compromise, I might stand up if I was more accurate.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back