What is your favorite US2US Vendor?

thrasherlove

Delete if not allowed.

My etiz source has been taking a break for quite a while & I’d like to find a trustworthy fallback.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Preferable fast shipping but if it’s legit I can settle with that.

if anyone could help that give any recommendations, that would be amazing!

Much love!

Delete if not allowed.

My etiz source has been taking a break for quite a while & I’d like to find a trustworthy fallback.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Preferable fast shipping but if it’s legit I can settle with that.

if anyone could help that give any recommendations, that would be amazing!

Much love!
Fractal research has been great. They are out right now, and it went on back order, but they offer other options. Only downfall, they are super unresponsive to email. I felt like I was getting scammed even. I have placed a total of 3 orders and received all 3. Also I received one order without ever even getting the tracking.

so not super on top of communication and not that responsive, but has come through every time. Notes in the top of the website give good updates.

Fractal research has been great. They are out right now, and it went on back order, but they offer other options. Only downfall, they are super unresponsive to email. I felt like I was getting scammed even. I have placed a total of 3 orders and received all 3. Also I received one order without ever even getting the tracking.

so not super on top of communication and not that responsive, but has come through every time. Notes in the top of the website give good updates.
I’ve heard about them but just read mixed reviews so I was just scared to make the jump!

Ordered Thursday, received today, Monday. Super quick shipping even considering late week order placement! Researching now, so far so great 😀

I have trouble researching powders so still trying to figure right amount to read.

More than likely will order additional magazine considering the fast shipping & better quality than alot of others I’ve tried. 😊

Use with care 

love this scale Look for scale here and tools

Ordered Thursday, received today, Monday. Super quick shipping even considering late week order placement! Researching now, so far so great 😀

I have trouble researching powders so still trying to figure right amount to read.

More than likely will order additional magazine considering the fast shipping & better quality than alot of others I’ve tried. 😊

Great to hear. Safest way to handle powders is to volumetrically dose. It’s dissolvable in propylene glycol. You will need a mg scale, 1 ml syringe, bottle and a to hold solution. If you get a mg scale, it may be accurate +/-10 mg so you can trust it to weight 1mg but can trust 100 mg, and if you dissolve this is 25 ml PG you have 4mg/ml, and can use the 1 ml syringe (which is marked by 1/10th of ml) to dose out 0.4 mg if you felt like it. You can dilute the solution is much as you like. 

here is a link the volumetrically dosing. https://m.psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Volumetric_liquid_dosing

@thrasherlove so they have 2MAP237 or opiate / Flubromazolam? These save my life a blessing for my disorder and a blessing in general for anything comes mt way where I need a lil “pick me up” or a lil help, I love it . It helps my health mt stress level various things do, so but best for me is 2MAP, ODMST, Flubromazolam, Fluctizolam, These are better than any pharmaceutical I’ve ever had which really isn’t saying much because once I’ve tried these types of things I realized how bad pharmaceuticals were but there’s a lot of research chemicals that aren’t very good either but I can tell which ones are good and for me, I just I can well , I mean I take a guess and I read up on it and I’m usually right I took a chance with a few and was skeptic with a few and I was right too it’s like I can just tell, The ones I was skeptical about They we’re only good in small doses. It’s like I can tell by looking I know that sounds weird but that’s one thing I take into consideration and then I read about it and then I buy it and yeah some of these things have been really wonderful for me , life saving things so I want more like more connections im case one stops selling things … like, drugs are good if ur careful I think. Psychedelics… even absinthe is ok sometimes it’s , not that great , but .. ya I think ya… im more concern with the RC research chems tho cuz it lkke saves my life 

@LookingForRCs do they have a variety like 2MAP, ODMST, Fluctizolam? I think u said Flub. But I can’t see on my phone while writing but Flub (Flubromazolam) is good for me too , these things save my life currently - it’s hard 2 explain but an I don’t want to cuz most people don’t believe me but like I think drugs r good basically , depends on a lot tho so I don’t wanna get into it but wat I take healthy for me, and it ain’t just those I like all kinds of stuff but it rare IMO that I do anything that ain’t like therapeutic for me, u no, like I rarely do thing “for the expedition” of for “fun” U no, that’s rare. But I think it’s healthy , 

I can second Fractal Research. Haven't ordered in a couple months now, but between April and June I stocked up on 7 grams of etiz and a few grams of their other stuff. I'm set for quite a while now 😆

As others said, powder is the most bang for your buck by creating create your own PG solution. It takes about 3 hours total with my method and comes out incredible. 

If you need help or have questions, feel free to PM me and I can walk you through it. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back