What is your favorite US2US Vendor?

Parafam is my favorite. Always shipped fast. Packed professionally, high quality products. They take crypto. I love em

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone tried the fluctizolam in the lab? how does it react with yalls machine

Have had good results from Proximo.   Lands about 2 days after ship.   Product was on point (Clam).   However stock is limited to a few Benzos.   Not a big fan of them.   Ordered just to have some stashed for a rainy day.

@LookingForRCs do they have a variety like 2MAP, ODMST, Fluctizolam? I think u said Flub. But I can’t see on my phone while writing but Flub (Flubromazolam) is good for me too , these things save my life currently - it’s hard 2 explain but an I don’t want to cuz most people don’t believe me but like I think drugs r good basically , depends on a lot tho so I don’t wanna get into it but wat I take healthy for me, and it ain’t just those I like all kinds of stuff but it rare IMO that I do anything that ain’t like therapeutic for me, u no, like I rarely do thing “for the expedition” of for “fun” U no, that’s rare. But I think it’s healthy , 
Very irresponsible to claim drugs are healthy. Cmon man. How you came here looking for info that you have found and leave here a bit wiser . Stay safe man 

also paracelsuslabs 👍🏼is good to go 

Better option coming soon with more exotic compounds that are completely legal and the compounds that are currently on market. - Also, lower prices. We will beat anyone who can prove to us that we are more expensive.

Better option coming soon with more exotic compounds that are completely legal and the compounds that are currently on market. - Also, lower prices. We will beat anyone who can prove to us that we are more expensive.
Can you elaborate on this?? Very interested..

Yeh Cept they need prescriptions. So what use you are they?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fractal research has been great. They are out right now, and it went on back order, but they offer other options. Only downfall, they are super unresponsive to email. I felt like I was getting scammed even. I have placed a total of 3 orders and received all 3. Also I received one order without ever even getting the tracking.

so not super on top of communication and not that responsive, but has come through every time. Notes in the top of the website give good updates.
Who is fractal? How can I get ahold of? 

@Mcmc no, he's not. Placed an order February. Order is still showing "processing" . Still no update, and the contact email is invalid. Your emails to Fractal will not go through, and be sent back. Please beware. 

agnelrc sent me some samples some days ago I am waiting to test angelrc offer US to US shipping if good I will buy his US shipping

2022-23:

USPEPTIDES [via roidbazaar.ws]
GETMYXANAX
RITALIN10

🙏🙏🙏

Attachments

• CACF4A61-AD29-43A6-B9EC-0536910C8D09.jpeg
    CACF4A61-AD29-43A6-B9EC-0536910C8D09.jpeg
    285.1 KB · Views: 8
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back