What is your favorite US2US Vendor?

Anybody know of legit US vendors with 3-fpm?
I used to use it in 2015 and loved it.

Anybody know of legit US vendors with 3-fpm?
I used to use it in 2015 and loved it.
There is one vendor he was slightly expensive but it's so hard to find domestic, I bit the bullet bought 0. 8 for the $90 I had in btc and it was great I just can't post his info publicly I asked and he said no lol but.. Ya it's out there. Check your Dm I asked you a question on there.

Love 3-fpm

I know the vendor with real A-PVP and real A-PHP not rhodium who wants $320/g for apvp and is reshipper for the guy selling it for $140/g

Tried the apvp and holy fuck it's as a good as everyone says, I've never tried it before the APHP I've tried but not from this guy.

Wait whose. Bongo? Sorry !
I just had blister wrapped etizolam and powder pyrazolam from @Eastnootropics literally as good as the store has been in the ten years I’ve used them. Unexpired original Indian manufactured etizolam- and it cost me probably about the same or less as this Bungo character. No offense. I’m just saying…

I just had blister wrapped etizolam and powder pyrazolam from @Eastnootropics literally as good as the store has been in the ten years I’ve used them. Unexpired original Indian manufactured etizolam- and it cost me probably about the same or less as this Bungo character. No offense. I’m just saying…
What brand of etizolam? It's still being exported?

I know the vendor with real A-PVP and real A-PHP not rhodium who wants $320/g for apvp and is reshipper for the guy selling it for $140/g

Tried the apvp and holy fuck it's as a good as everyone says, I've never tried it before the APHP I've tried but not from this guy.
Are you willing to share the contact or is that not allowed?

Please DM me or share if possible. I will be on that like bum on a bologna sandwich.🤣

Delete if not allowed.

My etiz source has been taking a break for quite a while & I’d like to find a trustworthy fallback.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Preferable fast shipping but if it’s legit I can settle with that.

if anyone could help that give any recommendations, that would be amazing!

Much love!

What brand of etizolam? It's still being exported?
Etizex-1. I looked up the Indian license and patent for the brand. This company has marketed it for 13 years lawfully there although another company claims to have used the etizex trade name first - so it shows as active and contested, a very predictable and common situation for a foreign drug licensed to be produced by generic companies that is also used in other countries who have different legal requirements and use different manufacturers and marketers to produce products for various other places and markets. So you'd never find this in a pharmacy in Japan but maybe Italy, Pakistan, and countries not subject to voluntary international standards on quality and drug harmonization - I think Japan, UK, USA, Japan, and European Union with many member nations opting only for certain regulatory measures and/or adding some of their own for drugs marketed in their own state, as far as I know Mexico has expressed interest but continues to do nothing about it, Brazil committed but the humidity and practices there caused them to back out until they could actually adhere to certain quality control regulations for biologic products particularly as they are very fragile. There's a few countries loosely defined by the ISO models but maintain distinct and nation specific drug regulations and agencies. So the contested licensing on this etizex is not an indication it's not quality. It's manufacturing date was pre-ban and it's not to expire until sometime next year. Generally, if you see a marketing company and a manufacturer it's not going to be bad. It's not likely that it follows international IP law but it's likely nobody cares about that unless directly licensed by the pharmaceutical company IP owner to produce a drug or it's generic equivalent in a ISO harmonization system market where that actually matters.

This was not the same pink pills as consern pharma back in the day but they are clearly trying to mimic the style and they get the product consistently right. Sealed blisters are the same as old brands. It's one of the newer generation brands and two manufacturers make it, but both are good and this one's been doing it in India for 13 years under this brand name.

or quite respected in India itself

Yes, Eastnoop is pretty good, but he's charging 45 to $50 for a 10th strip of Etizex

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back