What is your favorite US2US Vendor?

I can second Fractal Research. Haven't ordered in a couple months now, but between April and June I stocked up on 7 grams of etiz and a few grams of their other stuff. I'm set for quite a while now 😆

As others said, powder is the most bang for your buck by creating create your own PG solution. It takes about 3 hours total with my method and comes out incredible.

If you need help or have questions, feel free to PM me and I can walk you through it.
I take back my seconding of Fractal Research. They don't exist anymore. They were fucking awesome though. Maybe some of the workers that are in the methamphetamine industry can be trained up to work in the etizolam industry. It would create a lot of jobs and this country wouldn't be full of hot-headed dipshits if the stuff was readily available.

I can second Fractal Research. Haven't ordered in a couple months now, but between April and June I stocked up on 7 grams of etiz and a few grams of their other stuff. I'm set for quite a while now 😆

As others said, powder is the most bang for your buck by creating create your own PG solution. It takes about 3 hours total with my method and comes out incredible.

If you need help or have questions, feel free to PM me and I can walk you through it.

Yeah fractals stuff was great.

I think etiz coast nootropics is the only somewhat good Etizolam left but also sells 2.0 which is like 1/100th of tiz

Yeah fractals stuff was great.

I think etiz coast nootropics is the only somewhat good Etizolam left but also sells 2.0 which is like 1/100th of tiz
East Noo (aka P) has been missing in action. Took my coin and haven't heard back in a few weeks. Idk if he selected scammed me. No email reply since June. He has stopped replying to me. And fractal scammed me too. I've about given up on finding Etiz.

East Noo (aka P) has been missing in action. Took my coin and haven't heard back in a few weeks. Idk if he selected scammed me. No email reply since June. He has stopped replying to me. And fractal scammed me too. I've about given up on finding Etiz.
No way. Thanks for sharing. This just saved me $. I haven’t had him email in a month or so either but same deal. Was gonna try and get ahold of him. I hope all is okay and you get your order plus more. Best of luck.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back