What is your favorite US2US Vendor?

I recently, trustingly and honestly tried one US2US vendor. [This vendor came to me asking to do busine$$ — honestly found the vendor “trustworthy”]

EXECUTION: 50/50

So I’m going to need to try some more US2US vendors somedays: TBD 💩

Who knows: I’ll probably just stay with the 50/50 vendor. Seems nice enough, at times + effort always appears to be AOK [here on DBG] We still communicate daily — just 0 💴💷💶💵 for now.

We still need to straighten out some busine$$, before any “rehipments” please

@iamgroot ✌🏽

Late response but telegram @artemislabs
Late response too, and I've been a member on tg for a long time... But I've been wary about his mags. He's got such a huge following and has been there forever,... So no issues with ordering from rev?

I have limited experience here so far, but Iamgroot is an outstanding vendor. His communication skills are excellent, and his delivery speed is impressive. Initially, I was a bit skeptical about joining the DBG community, but my experience with @iamgroot has completely changed my perspective. I placed an order on July 3rd and received my package by the 6th, which was incredibly fast. I've never received a package that quickly before. The packaging was discreet and handled with care. Overall, @iamgroot is a top-notch US-to-US vendor, and I will definitely continue purchasing from him.

🎉 Last Chance to Save! 🎉

Hey everyone, just a quick reminder that our amazing 15% flat discount is almost over!
Don't miss out on some incredible savings. Go to Use the coupon code TRUEUSA at checkout to reduce your total cost.
Act fast, because this offer expires at midnight on July 31st!

Need help or have any questions? No problem! Just drop us an email at sales@truedomestic.com and we'll get you sorted.

Happy shopping and enjoy the discounts while they last!

Delete if not allowed.

My etiz source has been taking a break for quite a while & I’d like to find a trustworthy fallback.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Preferable fast shipping but if it’s legit I can settle with that.

if anyone could help that give any recommendations, that would be amazing!

Much love!
Looking for some damn zenes, pynes, or phines US to US domestic. Will pay for overnight, my order is taking far longer than expected and dont wanna be left hurting. Hmu someone.

D
Gh0st330@proton.me def check him out. He'll give u a list of product and prices and will work with you on trying his product without having to spend a shit ton of $ to show he's legit, reliable, official business man and confident in the quality of his products. My man is 💯 and I'm GALD ass fuck I found this site and tried him out. once you deal with him you'll be writing good reviews on him too.
Did his email change? This isn't the one he posted a few pages back...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back