What is your favorite US2US Vendor?

@thrasherlove so they have 2MAP237 or opiate / Flubromazolam? These save my life a blessing for my disorder and a blessing in general for anything comes mt way where I need a lil “pick me up” or a lil help, I love it . It helps my health mt stress level various things do, so but best for me is 2MAP, ODMST, Flubromazolam, Fluctizolam, These are better than any pharmaceutical I’ve ever had which really isn’t saying much because once I’ve tried these types of things I realized how bad pharmaceuticals were but there’s a lot of research chemicals that aren’t very good either but I can tell which ones are good and for me, I just I can well , I mean I take a guess and I read up on it and I’m usually right I took a chance with a few and was skeptic with a few and I was right too it’s like I can just tell, The ones I was skeptical about They we’re only good in small doses. It’s like I can tell by looking I know that sounds weird but that’s one thing I take into consideration and then I read about it and then I buy it and yeah some of these things have been really wonderful for me , life saving things so I want more like more connections im case one stops selling things … like, drugs are good if ur careful I think. Psychedelics… even absinthe is ok sometimes it’s , not that great , but .. ya I think ya… im more concern with the RC research chems tho cuz it lkke saves my life
old post I know. Know about any places currently offering 2map? Thanks ❤️

serenity is back, smaller menu and seems he's only vending through his original email. He Sent emails to the people who were his regulars who usually placed orders over $200.
I know this comment is from like a month ago, but would you be willing to just share what he’s currently offering? Highly considering emailing him again, huge if true

@cyonstwin you've got to do your own homework, man. Come on now....

STOP ASKING 101QUESTIONS!! Do your own MONTHS & MONTHS of research, like the rest of us. 👨‍💻👩‍💻👨‍💻👩‍💻👨‍💻👩‍💻

**PS: YOU 100% COME OFF AS A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER or a 16yr old kid, looking for underage scripts. [ @Admin your opinion please]
Month and months of research and $100s -$1000s in lost money, days of no sleep, etc. I always tell people the same shit.

@Ghost666
Dude is beyond helpful, basically came out his pockets to get me a sample to try as all I could afford was a half g, pays for 2 day shipping. Got it yesterday and it was a 1.6
Anyone looking to try out someone but not too sure because so many times people are beat for their hard earned cash, try this dude. Don't wanna spend all your bread without identifying with product or distributor first. Hollar @Ghost666 he was willing to sell something small as a half a g because he is THAT confident in his product and service. Product was fire. Absolutely. Made himself a loyal customer for sure. Thank you my dude @Ghost666! I'm sold. And itss US TO US 2 DAY SHIPPING OR OVERNIGHT DEPENDING ON HOW FAST YOU NEED IT. SICK NOW? FEEL BETTER TOMORROW AND STAY WORKING LIKE YOU NEVER RAN DRY. quick convenient kind, generous and fire. I think my dude just won himself a salesman haha! Seriously I been out the game for years and I'm absolutely grateful I ran into him. Not willing to risk 2 weeks worth of food money for the kids because I'm forced to buy weight and don't even know the product or supplier. Either scamming or embarrassed of their products or something. I don't know but just saying, why not? What's the worst that could happen? Not like risking 100s of $ first transaction. Hit him up and he'll work with you as to him you're a valued customer. Enjoy y'all

old post I know. Know about any places currently offering 2map? Thanks ❤️
Do you know of or heard of where FlubromazoLAM is still available? This is a life saver for me with my social anxiety (of course in small, responsible doses).. I take it on top of my daily diazepam ONLY on days where I have something especially anxiety provoking.. I also know many who love these tabs/chem... too many just abuse these and it ruined it now.. to me it is all the anxiolytic effect of ClonazoLAM, except I actually get a BETTER anti-anxiety (of my anxiety type) effect from Flub and more importantly it lasts WAYY longer, and this kind of tapers itself away.. Clon is great and better than alp (in my opinion), but not everyday and it causes rebound anxiety for myself..

Anyways thanks for listening. If you or anyone who reads this can help (with flub OR clon) don't hesitate to please DM me or respond to this post!

Thanks again

Daniel

Do you know of or heard of where FlubromazoLAM is still available? This is a life saver for me with my social anxiety (of course in small, responsible doses).. I take it on top of my daily diazepam ONLY on days where I have something especially anxiety provoking.. I also know many who love these tabs/chem... too many just abuse these and it ruined it now.. to me it is all the anxiolytic effect of ClonazoLAM, except I actually get a BETTER anti-anxiety (of my anxiety type) effect from Flub and more importantly it lasts WAYY longer, and this kind of tapers itself away.. Clon is great and better than alp (in my opinion), but not everyday and it causes rebound anxiety for myself..

Anyways thanks for listening. If you or anyone who reads this can help (with flub OR clon) don't hesitate to please DM me or respond to this post!

Thanks again

Daniel
I don't think you will be able to find flubroLAM. You can get flubropam quite easy. You probably know this though. Good luck

Thanks again

Daniel
I do have Flubromazolam droppers.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back