What is your favorite US2US Vendor?

Sorry think I was looking at a much older post
Depending on what you're looking for @Ghost666 carries what nobody else has as far as I know. He also will work with you so you don't have to break yourself in trusting someone with a pile of your money in hopes they're even legit.firsst time I delbt with him I didn't even know Bitcoin whatsoever. By the time it got to him it was 20$ less then what I sent because I used an ATM Bitcoin. He said he's a man of his word and would still send me what we agreed upon. Not only did she do that but it was a whole 3rd extra. So basically I got blessed more exceptionally. Tracking by 6pm the day he receives money and so far hasn't taken more then 2 days. Got a package this weekend and needed a back brace to pick the shit up lol. Best part is, again, he gave me double then what I paid for. Thank you @Ghost666 you're true to the bone brother. I appreciate u more then you could know my dude

Depending on what you're looking for @Ghost666 carries what nobody else has as far as I know. He also will work with you so you don't have to break yourself in trusting someone with a pile of your money in hopes they're even legit.firsst time I delbt with him I didn't even know Bitcoin whatsoever. By the time it got to him it was 20$ less then what I sent because I used an ATM Bitcoin. He said he's a man of his word and would still send me what we agreed upon. Not only did she do that but it was a whole 3rd extra. So basically I got blessed more exceptionally. Tracking by 6pm the day he receives money and so far hasn't taken more then 2 days. Got a package this weekend and needed a back brace to pick the shit up lol. Best part is, again, he gave me double then what I paid for. Thank you @Ghost666 you're true to the bone brother. I appreciate u more then you could know my dude
Sounds like I need to invest in the sponsorship saw ghost in the suggest new section but he quickly moved to wherever he is now

Reactions: tip
Gh0st330@proton.me def check him out. He'll give u a list of product and prices and will work with you on trying his product without having to spend a shit ton of $ to show he's legit, reliable, official business man and confident in the quality of his products. My man is 💯 and I'm GALD ass fuck I found this site and tried him out. once you deal with him you'll be writing good reviews on him too.

So fractal is legit? Not sure if reading right?
Good mornin Slayer, How did you buy bitcoin? I'm going crazy tryin, because I don't have a smartphone I can't buy them I need some kind of APP? thank you for some advice, Be well.

Hey everyone anyone has any idea for truedomestic dot com website? their price seems to be very competitive. has anyone tried with them?

Good mornin Slayer, How did you buy bitcoin? I'm going crazy tryin, because I don't have a smartphone I can't buy them I need some kind of APP? thank you for some advice, Be well.
did you figure out how to buy btc yet? coinbase and possibly paypal are probably the easiest but least private and among the most expensive ways to buy bitcoin. the mainstream sites like coinbase are a reasonably good place to get your bearings while also knowing you're not going to get ripped off.

Reactions: tip
Feedback for truedomestic dot com First order arrived! delivery within a week of time after ordering.
Genuine quality and service. Long live Leo!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back