What is your favorite US2US Vendor?

@cyonstwin you've got to do your own homework, man. Come on now....

STOP ASKING 101QUESTIONS!! Do your own MONTHS & MONTHS of research, like the rest of us. πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»πŸ‘©β€πŸ’»πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»πŸ‘©β€πŸ’»πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»πŸ‘©β€πŸ’»

**PS: YOU 100% COME OFF AS A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER or a 16yr old kid, looking for underage scripts. [ @Admin your opinion please]

Dude your mental. Coming here is the homework get a grip and get over yourself.

No offense kid..... Just messing with you πŸ€“

** Most folks do not give up their sources. Mostly worried this may be against WEBSITE RULES..... not trying to get banned here. Please understand. It's all love @cyonstwin

#WHYSOSERIOUS

@cyonstwin

1) Make a DONATION to upgrade your account here ($25)
2) Gives you access to Personal Messaging other members
3) Ask them for their sources via PM. Maybe someone can hook you up

No offense kid..... Just messing with you πŸ€“

** Most folks do not give up their sources. Mostly worried this may be against WEBSITE RULES..... not trying to get banned here. Please understand. It's all love @cyonstwin

#WHYSOSERIOUS
People do give their sources. It's up to others to either ask if people had success with the vendor or just take the chance. This isn't reddit.

Also I'm cool as a cucumber. U shouldn't be throwing out cop or kid accusations/insults tho. We deal in scammer, not scammers here.

You could've hurt my feelings. 🫠

I think you misunderstand. We talk about all vendors here. I'm sure other forums mention vendors that have accounts here. It's all to avoid scammers and help with harm reduction & general info.

I'm not specifically looking for "needle emojis 3x". I'm looking for psychΓͺdelics...mostly. I know China vendors have large menus and are usually well priced. But I understand you don't want to share and that's fine. Take care. Best of luck to you as well.

I had to change my proton but was almost only using serenity for a good while, I also have one of the cards he sent out with his last few packs if any proof is needed . Would you be willing to mess me his link? I can’t get into my old protonmail no matter what I do but I can reci the old sites menu and his bins menu before he took his break.
no site anymore, went pretty much private. still his original email. Best bet is to shoot them an email and see if they reply.

Just made an account to chime in. Idk wtf is going on in California but a lot of people have their orders stuck. Including me my orders in stuck in California for 6 days now

Remember what I said about SANTA CLARITA ⚠️⚠️⚠️ I swear they did something somehow!!!

ETA was yesterday. (Pre SANTA CLARITA)
Currently, ETA (maybe) tomorrow.
Technically, TBD

30 miles away = 3 days and counting
I believe that my vendor is gtg

@Jgrocks12

Attachments

• IMG_2178.jpg
    IMG_2178.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 25
Remember what I said about SANTA CLARITA ⚠️⚠️⚠️ I swear they did something somehow!!!

ETA was yesterday. (Pre SANTA CLARITA)
Currently, ETA (maybe) tomorrow.
Technically, TBD

30 miles away = 3 days and counting
I believe that my vendor is gtg

@Jgrocks12

Finally: Out for DEL πŸ‘

... weird, paranoid ma ga zine subscription this time, man πŸ˜“πŸ˜₯πŸ₯΅

So far @chemcabinet54 is my favorite vendor. He is a really impressive vendor in so many ways. Also, if anyone is selling pyrazolam at good prices and they have a long chain of confirmed legitimacy, customer satisfaction, fast shipping, and is actively selling, then please send their shop name my way because I need both ASAP. If there are several legit vendors, then feel free to list because some might suit my needs better than others. But I'm looking for .5 g to 1 g each of pyrazolam and bromazolam. Thanks!

anyone use autogen recently? made an order and he seems to be ghosting my emails. Never had this issue and have made multiple orders in the past

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon β€œI got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: πŸ’€
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🀣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back