What is your favorite US2US Vendor?

Oh... Yes California mail has been 1-2 days slower than usual, but that's normal for this time of year, no? Post holidays. Rainy season now. I know that in NorCal, USPS was doing a massive hiring spree during the summer. So I'm sure they're somewhat short staffed like every other job industry in California. But it's not like mail is arriving months late or disappearing

...... Maybe you're under investigation; and the FEDs are sifting thru your mails (which they can do whenever they want and for however long they want to investigate you) ☺️
Feds cannot investigate/open any mail without a warrant. Getting a warrant for usps mailing is not easy so highly doubt able.

Feds cannot investigate/open any mail without a warrant. Getting a warrant for usps mailing is not easy so highly doubt able.
A postal inspector only needs a warrant for a first class letter or parcel. Any other form of mail is fair game because it is not legally considered "private" correspondence. I don't know of any vendor that isn't shipping first class/first class express.

A postal inspector only needs a warrant for a first class letter or parcel. Any other form of mail is fair game because it is not legally considered "private" correspondence. I don't know of any vendor that isn't shipping first class/first class express.
Have you ever purchased any magz from auto? If so, how is the shipping speed? Does he usually use first class?

Has been a staple for a while. Looking to pull trigger soon. Will say has a stellar rep as of now.

got an email from serenity, they seem to be back and fully stocked and vending again.
I had to change my proton but was almost only using serenity for a good while, I also have one of the cards he sent out with his last few packs if any proof is needed . Would you be willing to mess me his link? I can’t get into my old protonmail no matter what I do but I can reci the old sites menu and his bins menu before he took his break.

I had to change my proton but was almost only using serenity for a good while, I also have one of the cards he sent out with his last few packs if any proof is needed . Would you be willing to mess me his link? I can’t get into my old protonmail no matter what I do but I can reci the old sites menu and his bins menu before he took his break.
Can you just post the link or proton in this thread please.

I've been ordering from China for a few years now (pandemic + the UKR/RUS war has changed my business plan from EU to China & southeast Asia.

@Jgrocks12,

Regarding STUCK ORDERS: There are many many many methods, companies, and routes your Chinese vendor can use. They seem to have COUNTLESS options down like Charlie Brown!!!!!
Rookies seem to use basic EMS to USPS -- thru LAX, right? During the pandemic, they had to use cargo ships, thru Indonesia/Singapore, then thru random Pacific Ocean / Indian Ocean islands, then thru Germany, back thru NYC, THEN to Cali!! I sh*t you not!!! These routes took 6-7 full weeks during the pandemic lockdowns!!! Orders would just sit at random islands for 3 weeks BAKING in the Pacific summer sun 🌞 😎
Nowadays, that same Chinese team sends their packages thru Canada, crossing stateside thru North Dakota/Idaho!!! Delivery now in 10-12 days! Record: 6!!! I can show you the damn USPS TN 🤯

LAX Customs sucks; takes 2-3 weeks at times; and obviously crooked people work there. Then after that -- I've had packages get stuck at SANTA CLARITA many many MANY times for 5-6 days + more. One package even disappeared (stopped tracking altogether); then randomly showed up 2 months later!! SANTA CLARITA, man... SoCal USPS in general SUCKS when it comes to Chinese EMS.

........ Perhaps our US fentanyl epidemic has something to do with this, no ....... ? 🤔🤔🤔
What vendor are you using in china?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back