What's the most you've spent on an order? Average?

Addyboy

I'm just wondering what the average amount spent is on online vendor orders and the most you have ever spent on a single order!

I am trying to get an idea of what these vendors are used to getting and filling, and how much would make them possibly get greedy and take the money and run.

Drop by and put your average spent on order including shipping, and then the most you've spent!

Thanks /default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there Addyboy - I don't want you to know me as just 2Earls Pit bull; I want to help you out when you post your questions in appropriate places: Average for me over 12 years: $480 median every 6 weeks; in actuality $280-$490. I tend to mono order  same thing-- 1 puzzle at a time. Price varies on articles being top notch or goodwill.

cheers - hope you find you way; we are here to help

Poppyseed

Hey there Addyboy - I don't want you to know me as just 2Earls Pit bull; I want to help you out when you post your questions in appropriate places: Average for me over 12 years: $480 median every 6 weeks; in actuality $280-$490. I tend to mono order  same thing-- 1 puzzle at a time. Price varies on articles being top notch or goodwill.

cheers - hope you find you way; we are here to help

Poppyseed
Thank you for the response!

I placed an order for 600, I'm hoping its safe because I am really freaking out right now.

Depends on what/who and where you are ordering from?

But I've spent $400 in the past and as little as $50 once again depends on what you need them for ie personal or going in with a friend or whatever....

Bliss....

AddyBoy--Blisso is right. but I can say (knock wood) I've never lost any $$ in over 10+ years. alas, I do use my name so get refunds...should things go wrong and they DO; but never have I been burned by a vendor (don't use blacklist) only follow the vendors trusted here.

P

I find 200-400 at a time is good. Puts prices in the lower range and gets what you need for a while.

have spent as little as 50 just to sample something. Good advice about staying off the blacklist.

usually less than $100. I'm not a heavy user I like to try many different things and I'm paranoid about a big order getting seized, though it hasn't happened to me yet.

I spent $600 with Juan and I got half of my order, but it seems like he's trying to scam me out of the other half as we speak and I am totally freaking out. I don't think I will ever spend that much again, my heart is pounding and I cant get rid of my anxiety. It's ironic because I ordered 30 zans and he didn't deliver any of them! I am really freaking out here.

You are ALL IN at 2 K. Roses if it comes through. Major skunk if not. Daring.

I'm not comfortable w/ any one letter, having anything over a K/order... I'd steer clear of more especially now w/ all the BS and sad sh!t going on.. it affects a lot but that's just me. There's a myriad of reasons someone does so. I guess for me, since anything I buy is only for me, I try to be as safe as can be. Depends on the vendor as well, also frequency.. and the purpose of needing over a yrs worth at once. Just be safe about it, if yer flippin out.. DON'T any of do yer namesake!! Think as positively as possible. And I'd be posting, "I believe it will work out, just longer than I thought"? Only once I've lost more than yer amnt that's not made it there yet, and, only w/ me could I conclude with "it was "no one's" fault". One of those deals where the $ went poof, I never found out exactly what happened. But it's a lot easier to swallow $100-150... it was strange that was the only time I did lose, happened like 3-4x's in 10days, it added up.. and put me on the bench for 2-3 months it added up to where I was ready to call that, that.. then I got some bad news from several scans/MRI's and the sorts. Diff story diff time.

I've made changes, several so all but 1 of the "problems" can't happen. and the one is outta anyone's hands/. 

Depends on what/who and where you are ordering from?(YES these mean the difference in never over a small amount &  full trust)

But I've spent $400 in the past and as little as $50 once again depends on what you need them for ie personal or going in with a friend or whatever....

Bliss....
It was explained here and w/ @Poppyseed123 , tho I NEVER go "in" w/ anyone as I know they'll run out and I'll have to turn my phone off. Now if you "off" em, for "income", well then I really am the wrong, and a bad person to ask-.200-400 is ave 6-8wks, sometimes lil more, or less and even none at all. Thing that makes the max ok, and well 90% of all mine are, less stressful, I only use a few. It's worth it to pay a lil more if A. vendor is well known in a good way, B. They will work with you on amnts and mostly C. offer partial reship. That there takes away almost any 2nd guessing but there has to be trust there, I'd never lie about receiving, it WOULD no doubt bite me in the arse w/ karma. And for me, so long as I can take care of pay in 2-3 ways, let's just say, I don't like to go to use phones. Good luck, try and calm down and believe something good WILL happen. No xans? Maybe it had to go out in 2 parts, who knows just be polite and try to get him to talk w/ you. Wish I could help./default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I average around 200-300 twice a month. I try and split my orders among two-three vendors so I don't get left empty. 

I order about 3 x's a montth. /between $220-250 each order, depends what type of shipping I need at the time. Im pretty predictable, same product, same vendor, almost all the time.  I would like to build up a better stash of some pk's or benz but financially, what Im spending now is all I can afford to lose. 

Shipping prices have always been high as far back as I can remember. Considering what must be done for our orders to make it to us, the risk involved for the actual person doing the mailing, time involved etc.  I guess , not just one person can make this happen. Everyone needs to be paid. Ive considered placing 1 large order instead of 3-4 smaller ones in order to save on shipping but; I cant afford that risk. Most vendors have a lower priced 2day option, and since true o/n is not the usual anymore,  I would choose that option if I ordered from anyone but Alex.

I have placed four orders....first was 325 went very well, second was 155 did not go so well, third was 435 and went beautifully. Fourth order arrived today and was 200 and it was by far my best experience yet.  I find some of the prices really interesting and thought certain things would be less expensive but alas it is not to be.  I am just grateful that I have the opportunity to order.  I try to keep my orders at two a month but got a little carried away this month.  Nov. was my first month on the board and I ordered 4x (think kid in a candy store).  I just need to do a better job of pacing myself.  

The general rule of never spend more than you can afford and then of things go south you have enough $ left to go to a more "reputable" vendor of which there are some that's VERY good!!!!

Bliss.....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back