What's the most you've spent on an order? Average?

i order less than 100 a month. i don't use much i guess. i only use one or two vendors and the shipping is low (about 10), so i don't quite understand why anyone would need to spend a whole lot more at one time, seems like taking a bigger risk. 

is there something i am missing here? i am not necessarily new to the scene but i have only ever used typical sites that accept credit cards and ship from the most common iop countries. i have dealt with a guy a few times a while back who required me to use a mail forwarding service because he would not send to west coast and want to be paid WU. so i don't have much experience with all the vendors out there.

so i figure it has to do with something that i don't quite know about.

just seems to me like 150 & 150 back to back would make more sense than $300 at once.  

but again , there must be some factor that i do not know about if anyone could be kind enough to explain. i have not ventured beyond my current system of small orders with the same well known vendor, come to think of it, i do have a vague recollection of some mexican wanting some insane prices with insane shipping that i wrote off as a scam. i was like, sure i will wire 200 dollars to tijuana so i can wait on some suspicious ass package comin from drugville to my house. but again, i know nothing about this and who knows if the guy was legit or not. i suppose i should look for a mexican thread and read it.

@reset818 people making larger orders might be sharing or reselling locally or they have larger "needs" than someone with a lower tolerance/appetite.  Some people believe that paying more at once for a larger stash to reduce shipping costs is a good thing as well.  What it comes down to is consumption levels and if they're redistributing their stuff.

@reset818   Some people would also probably like to minimize the number of packages being delivered from a certain region in the world.  I happen to know my delivery guy real well.  So I am going to try (keyword try) change my orders to 2x a month. I don't need him asking questions.   That will inevitably lead to larger orders......

Ive been buying from the same 2 sources for years. Never had an issue (knock on wood). I spend significantly more than all but 1 of the posts reported but am very comfortable with it because of the history. Im actually more concerned with that i get regular packages from Isreal and Turkey. 

I have some additional needs now that my trusted sources cant fulfil so im feeling like there is a new risk with transacting with an unknown. This board is helping to alievate that stress. I wouldnt be willing to go more than $750 per buy until i had years of history with the new source. 

Interesting. Reflecting on it Im spending a lot less now than I used to. Ive changed and my needs have changed too.  Seems like I might have gotten wiser too.

Not much in the last 10years as my MD always helped with the agony. But for some reason MDs are not helping anymore some sort of blah blah gov. Thing. So in the last 6 months 2 to 3 k. Most of it being bogus and the rest seemed to drop off the face of the earth.  I really feel like an idiot. Hence my surprise to find this Site. 

Whew, well I think my largest single order was 2100 plus shipping so 2150. My habit appears significant in comparison to most lol, but I work overseas so I can afford it. I typically spend about 900 every two weeks. Thats when things were going good with the vendors, I havn't placed an order in about 5 weeks now since my order hasn't come so I guess in a roundabout way i'm saving money!

780 is themost i have spent at one time, most of my orders are between 150-250.  I dont order from sy often

Average is $350 - $500, there's one item I have to order from SY twice a month, that one costs me $375 or so.  Luckily, after the TT disaster I stocked up big time on benz@s, so that SY order is the only one I absolutely have to make for a while, and for the same purpose - building up stock for dry spells.

Most for me is $600 one time from a very realible source. A few $4-5hun back in the day down south. Luckily now I found a another much cheaper source so I don't have to worry about the unknown status of a letter. 

Now days its usually $70-150 and after its on its way i usually forget about it. No need to worry anymore . And it usually something I can do without .

£600 was the most.

Now I order low and often to keep a steady flow coming through so that if one doesn't arrive, another will a few days later. About £250 per month at present but that should go down significantly in the next few months (hopefully).

this is an interesting thread, as I've wondered this myself. I average 400 ish a month when money's good. Have dropped 1500   before (i think) but to 2 different vendors at the same time, and just because I lucked into some extra funds.

Interesting, but also not something I like to think about. The things I could do with the money I've spent. But then, I wouldn't have felt like doing them if I didn't. There's the catch 22!

Interesting, but also not something I like to think about. The things I could do with the money I've spent. But then, I wouldn't have felt like doing them if I didn't. There's the catch 22!
So sad but true. I've been involved with IOP's for only a year and spent thousands. I have started a second taper after the first one went tits up recently but I will still continue to pay until the last pill.

As interesting as this thread actually is, it's pretty damn depressing.

Um, I would say about £300+, when the pound was actually worth something! In those days, I could be waiting for up to four letters from different vendors at the same time. Now it's just one if I'm lucky. This is the result of a smaller cash flow and cutting down on meds generally.

Um, I would say about £300+, when the pound was actually worth something! In those days, I could be waiting for up to four letters from different vendors at the same time. Now it's just one if I'm lucky. This is the result of a smaller cash flow and cutting down on meds generally.
This is also very true.

When the pound was strong I would order from 4 vendors and wouldn't be fussed when they arrived as there was always a steady flow so if one went missing (not one of mine ever has believe it or not, touch wood) I knew another was mere days away.

Now if I want anything, it's all the eggs in one basket and just pray nothing goes wrong. As electro said, it's a life decision I've made for both my health and wallet. 

The things we could have done eh?

Let's not get bogged down though. Most of us are here as our doctors are dicks. I like the social aspect and have made great friends  (which I would never change) but let's face it, if docs listened to us we would be in a warm pharmacy every month and not spending days (weeks for some) worrying about a package.

This site has been a life saver for me. yeah I have addiction problems that I end to sort out but rather that than what my original plan was....

Love ya all ?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back