What's the most you've spent on an order? Average?

@Toker hey, I’ve found that the things I’ve bought online haven’t been legitimate, like these Diazepam tablets. How do i go about making a donation and then being able to access better vendors for things like Diazepam? Sorry I’m not so technically knowledgeable 😔 thank you ! 

i found a gr8 phama,x3 times i got greedy & spent £830 gbp. never again,took me a year to get over it

it still hurts now,im not writing anymore,its awww its bad,i was GUTTED

Over time I have bought over 5 BTC since that's what I have used to buy my meds..... sad sad sad.

Anyway, the most was $750 from 3 vendors.

Average is roughly $250 now ( I have more than I will need but you never know when you'll be without meds and in a jam)

My medicine cabinet is stocked with antibiotics, anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety, pain, sleep and allergy medications as well as @dder@11 for ADHD (roughly 250 15mg tablets(although I may stock up on Ritalin in case I ever get cut off @dder@11)  and more personal medications. I worry about insurance lapsing so much that I am prepared to rough the worst of storms - now I am getting ready to stock up with anti-depressants/lithium/abilify etc...

Like it's been said never more than I can afford to get seized or lost, and spread throughout many vendors and countrys. Totals to 100 to 400 maybe twice a month, I am also fortunate to have multiple Addy's to send to to help with what little anonymity I can muster. 

My latest was my largest ever, and I received less than half of what I paid for. It wasn’t my first order with the vendor, either. I usually donate half that amount, or less, but I was trying to save for an emergency. It has been a bitter pill to swallow (no pun intended). 😉 It’s so true that one should never donate more than one can afford to lose. It will be a while before I can donate again. Every other donation here has gone well. Lesson learned!

My latest was my largest ever, and I received less than half of what I paid for. It wasn’t my first order with the vendor, either. I usually donate half that amount, or less, but I was trying to save for an emergency. It has been a bitter pill to swallow (no pun intended). 😉 It’s so true that one should never donate more than one can afford to lose. It will be a while before I can donate again. Every other donation here has gone well. Lesson learned!
Yes, those situations make you learn very quickly that there are still a lot of scumbags active in the business, they don't give a shit about you, it's all about the money and the sellers habits and personal Desmond. That's why this board is so great, when there are complaints about a seller they won't be doing business here much after the complaints start coming in. 

Amen, im embarrassed to admit how much ive paid vendors, thats why im trying to make a swith to max and alfapharm instead of throwing away money on meican sy sites i hopefully will use for emergency basis only, and when i go back south use bwillia and kev both excellent sources as well as @Alfapharm but just made an order with max im really excited to be working with new vendors besides below the border.

Who is Kev? You make great points!

Yes, @jasperabc, and read more than you thought! My problem has done this before, years ago and was on the BL then for a while, so I hope you’re right and it would be nice if at least some was made right, but it doesn’t look that way. I wish my state had MM for CP or any medical condition!

Yes, @jasperabc, and read more than you thought! My problem has done this before, years ago and was on the BL then for a while, so I hope you’re right and it would be nice if at least some was made right, but it doesn’t look that way. I wish my state had MM for CP or any medical condition!
Kev is one of the mmj vendor I can't remember if mjhelp or caligirls. But either was Cali girls is good so is bwilla.

Kevin is Merryjanemedhelp. One of our several excellent MM vendors.

As I was just saying to my friend, I always make sure all the bills are paid. But do I only spend what I can afford to lose? Not really. I think I would have to be wealthy which of course I am far from it.

With my average order being in the  $500 range, I could be making a car payment. Not something I care to dwell on unless I am reading this thread.

Mine have been little and often. Maybe in dollars $150 a couple of times  a month, sometimes more if I am anxious about losing access to vendors. Again. I don't like to do the sums over the years...

Amen, im embarrassed to admit how much ive paid vendors, thats why im trying to make a swith to max and alfapharm instead of throwing away money on meican sy sites i hopefully will use for emergency basis only, and when i go back south use bwillia and kev both excellent sources as well as @Alfapharm but just made an order with max im really excited to be working with new vendors besides below the border.
Max and Alfa are top notch. Good decision, just plan ahead.

I try to stay under $200 but I've ordered as much as $500.  I get worried when the pack might be conspicuous.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back