What's the most you've spent on an order? Average?

Much less than it used to be anyway!!!! I'm with @Solid Snoopthough, many of us wouldn't be here if things had been diagnosed/fixed at the time, not all Docs are as helpful as we wish.

I just hope I don't need to spend more if the pound went negative against another currency. 

I just hope I don't need to spend more if the pound went negative against another currency. 
That's not that far from happening. Could happen as early as the New Year if it's another poor Christmas for UK based retail companies.

If you buy using WU just now it's pretty much like for like if you include the fee.

I'm not too fussed. I do like our serbian friends but they only do meds that I would like to stay the hell away from. My solid UK source may not be the cheapest at present but he is the best for my needs.

Around $ 100 per order. I like to split thing in smaller orders in case they got seized. Only negative is, I overspend on shipping with this method.

Around $ 100 per order. I like to split thing in smaller orders in case they got seized. Only negative is, I overspend on shipping with this method.
I did this for ages and now I've started putting all my eggs in 2 baskets. It was getting to difficult to keep up with.

One big order went missing but it wasn't seized. Just got lost. It happens. 

The 2 vendors I use now have never let me down for as long as I have used them. Knock on wood!

I've found my average order is much bigger doing this but I now order much less throughout the year as I'm buying bulk. One order that is due this week will keep me going for at least 10 months on a certain med. Only cost £180.

I spent $500, but it will last me 4-6 weeks.  I am so grateful I found this site.  I got ripped off twice, which I'm lucky it wasn't more.  The first time I was able to turn it into my bank as a fraud, and got my money back.  However, not thinking, I trusted another source without doing due diligence.  They got me for $250.  I found this site last Saturday night, and already have had 2 orders delivered.  I'll post the appropriate feedback where it belongs.  The moral for me is I live on a very limited income, and now if I have an emergency in the next couple of months my charge card is maxed.  I have an online store to sell my crafts, so hopefully business will be good.  Take it from this 60 year old, that if it seems to easy, there is probably something wrong.  Read, read, read and be careful with your money until you establish a track record with your friend.

Recently Im at about $250 ish a week. I would like to be more responsible, order larger and less often just to save on the ridiculous amount of shipping costs. But.. I am horrible at rationing. The more I have, the more I take. And I know this. I dont see it changing :)

@tomfam18

Im glad you found this board :) I cant stand to see genuine good people get ripped off. Ive been around here a little bit :) and without this place, I can only imagine the amound of times I would of lost money. Your post is one of the best common-sense posts I have seen from a new memeber in awhile. We're lucky to have you. :)

Recently Im at about $250 ish a week. I would like to be more responsible, order larger and less often just to save on the ridiculous amount of shipping costs. But.. I am horrible at rationing. The more I have, the more I take. And I know this. I dont see it changing :)

@tomfam18

Im glad you found this board :) I cant stand to see genuine good people get ripped off. Ive been around here a little bit :) and without this place, I can only imagine the amound of times I would of lost money. Your post is one of the best common-sense posts I have seen from a new memeber in awhile. We're lucky to have you. :)
I used to buy small and often but it was costing me an absolute fortune compared to just buying a few months in advance. I'm talking £'s of pounds of a difference a year.

I went the small and often for security in case a package went missing but I have 2 great vendors who never let you down and reship if required.

I'm about only at £150 at present ifor broken down monthly. A far cry away from numerous small orders that ended up around £400 due to shipping, no discount due to small amounts etc.

I typically spend 200-300 a month. Around the holidays though, i dont order because of all the issues..i do like.to have a healthy supply on hand just in case somthing goes wrong. Its wise to have a few months worth in stock, or to have a plan b, c, or even d.

Around 700 for me I try to keep it around 5 but due to min requirements I normally spend 7-9 every few weeks 

only placed 1 order between $150 - $200 .

didnt feel comfortable going any higher .

i also probably wouldnt unless it was from a reputable domestic vendor mos likely ! 

so yeh with our scrict asf customs the idea of dropping large amounts of $ worries me as theres a high chance it wont even make it thru .

The most I ever spent was $1400. This was only 1 time. I typically spend $7-800 a month.  

Last week: $640.00 (not the most well spent money, but live and learn with each vendor. I have a lot of meds, but not what they should be ).

So far: $280.00 average but I plan on getting that number down once I have a stock of good meds. I  have a serious anxiety condition, a severely disabled child. I cannot afford to make any further mistakes with vendor  choices and donations.  But with the amount of work on my plate ( The hourly equivalent of 2 full time jobs) , I also cannot afford to not be able to function or to be sick/in withdrawals. My son has cerebral palsy  after having a grade 4 brain hemorrhage and also has epilepsy,  so I really need to be well and on top of my game  when it comes to caring for him.  I am learning as I go here! I have definitely learned some hard lessons. Research, research, research! And even then, as I have learned the hard way, there are no guarantees.  But I am positive and hopeful that my future donations will go far more smoothly. 

Wow, everyone ! I used to be quite spendy, using cc, got so bad, maxed out. Was thinking of placing order for pks, but, when i look at prices, omg, thinking, ok, one time, but, we know better lol! Im in pa#n , but spending my savings, well, that took forever to get a little as , many here, old schoolers, who get that lil stipend monthly, once gone, pffft! I dont know how ya'll do it, cuz it adds up quick. Yikes! Back in the day, a buck would get you appt, and special delivery 2 or 3 x! Gone but for memories! Today finding real deal is easier than paying for it. Wish laws didnt make it impossible for legit patients to get  what they need to be able to function , cuz of big bro fear, docs scared! Sucks! Sorry , but, i just had to get that out! Makes me so angry i could bite a brick! Lol! Things prob wont change in my lifetime, but, pray, it does for next gen! Peace!

So far no more that $100, can't afford to lose more than that and I'm new to this. Just sampling the waters in case they don't make it here.

@tomfam18

I hear ya im at 250 weekly sometimes 2 times a week

The general rule of never spend more than you can afford and then of things go south you have enough $ left to go to a more "reputable" vendor of which there are some that's VERY good!!!!

Bliss.....
I went to a reputable vendor and I know how well they're sent.  It still went though.  You just never know if they'll get through or not.  As for the general rule I fully agree

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back