Whats Your Favourite Benzo And Why?

• Thread starter Thread starter bdl
  • Start date Start date
My favourite Benzo is Xanax 2 mg but they are hard too find in original bottle. It’s usually pressed that you find nowadays. I remember the U94s and they were fantastic but the vendor is gone. I know a lot of people like Cloanazepham 2 mg as that’s what my doctor gives me for prescription. I don’t really get anything from taking them though. Only Xanax has made me feel different. Still trying too find a good source for xans and continue using them.

One of the few brands that still offer bottles of blackmarket Alprazolam (in this part of the world) is FARMA.
… but even those can faked, stamped & re-bottled — just like a CocaCola bottle in them same countries! DIRTY!

While traveling, I literally saw bottles of the standard 90 bars of “2MG FARMA” (at an underground pharma) in one country……… for 20USD!!!! 👹

Do you and would you honestly believe that THAT PARTICULAR sealed bottle is still proper??? I could not!

My favorite benzo is clonazepam for its overall usefulness. It can resolve insomnia in a pinch, though its half-life is a tad long for this to be a primary purpose. It is strong enough (comparatively) to prevent/limit the need for high dosing. With a low and/or standard tolerance, 0.5mg does the trick. It is ALMOST the perfect benzo imo.

I did want to add that Triazolam is a close runnerup for me. It is potent and short-acting. The only problem may be that it is too short acting. I once read that it was highly popular in the 1980s, even recall watching a movie where a character mentions getting a script for it. It has several admirable traits.

Imo klons work best for me especially at the job when I have to talk to people/customers all day and I love how long they last def helped get me off z bars which I love but a few hours later gotta redose and for me the klons are a lil more affordable and I only have to take them every other day.. great for social situations where I would normally want to be away from people.

Imo klons work best for me especially at the job when I have to talk to people/customers all day and I love how long they last def helped get me off z bars which I love but a few hours later gotta redose and for me the klons are a lil more affordable and I only have to take them every other day.. great for social situations where I would normally want to be away from people.
I have to agree with you. Katie worked for me the best, especially since it was long-acting. Xander fucked me pretty well, got a Dui from it, and I kept stealing stuff for no apparent reason. Even with a small dose of the Hulks 3 mg

One of the few brands that still offer bottles of blackmarket Alprazolam (in this part of the world) is FARMA.
… but even those can faked, stamped & re-bottled — just like a CocaCola bottle in them same countries! DIRTY!

While traveling, I literally saw bottles of the standard 90 bars of “2MG FARMA” (at an underground pharma) in one country……… for 20USD!!!! 👹

Do you and would you honestly believe that THAT PARTICULAR sealed bottle is still proper??? I could not!
Regarding Fam Xander, I would take it in stride that if the deal is too good, you should worry about what is in it. However, to defend the shadows, I would say it's not in their best interest to provide a dirty product. It's bad for business if you're dead. Stamps are also hard to replicate, being that presses aren't the easiest thing to get a hold of. Real Xander is pretty cheap to make; the markup comes from the supply and demand that insurance is willing to take, but if you look at the actual price of manufacturing, it's about 0.35 to create. China provides a lot of powders, and they make pennies on the dollar when it comes to sales.

Back when Alibaba and Aliexpress were unregulated, you could get in contact with these shadows, and they would sell you mass portions and call it something else on declaration sheets. That's how a lot of Molly is created from PMK that is shipped from our Communist friends.

I have to agree with you. Katie worked for me the best, especially since it was long-acting. Xander fucked me pretty well, got a Dui from it, and I kept stealing stuff for no apparent reason. Even with a small dose of the Hulks 3 mg
both times i got busted for shoplifting i was under influence of same mag type. it's almost a stereotype at this point.

idk. z mags that have affinity for a1 seem to have same effect
Not sure what Z mags are but that's the struggle with these is the balance especially if you're on them for your own purpose. For me it was to calm my mania, but made me a bartard; which didn't help me not to be aggressive to the scammer who was trying to extort me.

The best for day long relaxation is clonazepam. I personally don't take alprazolam unless is nighttime. Alot of them give me too long of a hangover the next day.

Not sure what Z mags are but that's the struggle with these is the balance especially if you're on them for your own purpose. For me it was to calm my mania, but made me a bartard; which didn't help me not to be aggressive to the scammer who was trying to extort me.
legit hate myself for how mean they can allow me to get

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back