Whats Your Favourite Benzo And Why?

• Thread starter Thread starter bdl
  • Start date Start date
Gotta go with kpinz overall. It's always reliable and what to expect IMO. Atvz are a good 2nd choice, especially if you're looking for a shorter half life.

Bromatzolam. Simply the best RC Benzos. If you are seeking for a benzo giving you a nice mood  / slight euphoria, giving a great muscles relaxation, with middle-long legs, with a nice anxyolitic effects but NOT making you tired/sedated.
I know that the analogue of Diazepam (Valium) should be Diclazepam, but it has really nothing to do. Bromazolam is for me the "big brother" of Diazepam. It's approx 3-4x stronger, giving the effects I described above, with a super smooth comedown.

Really, there is no better benzo for me, talking about "recreational active" benzos.

Then of course if you are for more sedative / body pleasure benzos, then I'd say Temazepam, Midazolam, Triazolam are one of the best. If i'd to pick an RC, mmmh, maybe Flualprazolam or Flubromazolam, but only in very low dosages the second one (0.3mg).

Cheers

Flualp and k-pin were always top notch. Both of which (of course) dosing has to be monitored

K-pin I like because it is so calming and relaxing. It’s not super extreme, if you are freaking out it calms you down and you can think clearly, but you don’t get groggy. Can be sedating and relaxing at higher doses.

I found flualp to be very strong, maybe 3 times stronger than xan. It is sedating and relaxing at low doses, but that could easily turn to nodding off and slurring with higher mg. This can be dangerous, as you have to work to find what’s right for you... I would use it to fall asleep or to destress. imo it’s the best, strongest rc benzo. *note I used to do it, ~6 years ago

Etizolam and Kpins in that order :)

Etiz is just short acting with good euphoria and isnt so damn strong

Kpins I guess for the same reasons but etiz just has something magical about it for me.

Last edited:
I’m blown away at how Many people love kpins 

so much I received my first prescription for Kp1’s when I was in college a little over a decade ago and I’m gonna be pretty honest I was kind of unimpressed there is no there’s no euphoria on Indian clinic as a parent for me do you long half life and kind of causes depression for me over even just taking it for a month straight it works really well to prevent panic attacks and control anxiety but at the same time if you’re on a higher dosage and taking it you know to three times a day religiously you may have other people around you start to notice that you have sort of a Zumba fied look on your face I’ve. Not personally been accused of that work but I’m always worrying and being concerned about it because you know OK pensive always been my go to they were this far is been zero is ever prescribed by a psychiatrist who really believed in me and he didn’t pussyfoot around and start me on .5 mg right you know once a day as needed and he started me out on 1 mg twice a day like ordered not PRN go to CJ so they have to be quite a bit but then you have the side effects that come along with it halfway there so long that you can take one pill and you’re good for almost 2 days God for bid you ran out of your prescription early you wouldn’t really high have to worry about running the risk of a seizure will give you ran out of Xanax really you got 6012 hours before are you going to start to feel your body change pretty rapidly see you better have something to back you up real quick for him and that’s why I always encourage people to keep some of his lamb on hand as a back up because you never know if you have a legitimate script you never know when you might run out early and if your pharmacy is out of stock you may need something to tide you over for a few days I want to try Brooke bromazolam I hear a lot of people talking about that one 

I have a rather large sample of the closet p.m. arriving tomorrow and I’m pretty excited about that because if her via great things about it and I have not tried a qua yeah I love flu help see you lame clean as I am honestly used to putting that shits so strong like a scary strong man you can lose days at a time it’s highly euphoric but when you buy one gram and it comes in a little baggie I need a little finger Deb next thing you know you figured it 20 mg of 

20 mg of Clonazolam  is equivalent to about 50 mg of Xanax and due to the fact that it’s made in a lab when you’re dealing with like 99 purities in excess of 99 point something percent we’re talking like seriously potent shit like I measured it out of my scale that measures out to the third decimal place the test thousandth the milligram and I used milligram scoops the measure between three and 6 mg and even then I was still I don’t wanna say overdose so yeah clonazepam can be pretty scary but I think the best recommendation for that one is to dilute it in propyleneglycol because when you consume as a powder it’s soaked here we’re talking to thousand milligrams in one little gram baggie of just pure benzo that’s 2 1/2 times stronger than the most infamous sleepover and benzo on the market right now if you dilute it into I’d say a 30 minute or 1 ounce while 30 mL vile and each milliliter contains 4 mg and that’s really not that Bad compared to the stupid shit I’ve done in the past where I got a gram of pure clean as a lamb in the mail let the tip of my finger put it in a baggie and then lick my finger tip thinking more than just a few milligrams no it’s like 30 to 50 mg were talking like black out for two or three days at a time take video so it’s nothing to fuck with on the way honest with you and after that I was pretty terrified of messing with it even at a recreational level I don’t know if there is much recreation with Coren as well and it’s so potent and has such a high level of euphoria that is extremely addictive in my opinion and it’s so addictive that it’s like the crack cocaine of benzos it’s like you just keep chasing and chasing that euphoria place you do it you lose your mind more and more and the people around you look at you and realize how out of your mind you are because you won’t see it but they will and it’s actually pretty sad in anyway with all that aside I want to try for Mazza lame I want to try me on a lot of the RC‘s that I haven’t had a chance to indulge in yet flunitrazolam Diana log of the Rusche’s which by the way I ordered from the NL I ordered 100 pallets of a quarter mg apiece and they never arrived go figure or the most seizures from the Netherlands compared to any other country in the world and that’s just because customs and stupid they know that the Netherlands is a literal hug for gobble drugs right drug trafficking like to a lot of research chemicals come straight from the NL I wish that they had a system that they could route their shipping through another country that’s less suspicious like a lot of Singapore shipments started routing through that particular country in Europe and since then not knowing if the packages arrived quicker there’s definitely no seizures because the country that they’re routing them through is one of the lowest suspected countries for drug trafficking through the mail probably in Europe in general and there is a lot of other countries like the Netherlands which unfortunately there’s a lot of great people of gray labs that run great operations for for research chemicals in in the NL but when their packages get to United States customs on their packages like a fly on shit.

bucket list:

1) Bromazolam

2)Meclonazepam

3) flunitrazolam

4) Brotizolam!!! Brand name Lendormin (not RC)

5) Loprazolam

6) Lormetazepam 

7) Halcion/Triazolam (again, a MUST TRY for any benzo lover. Spoiler: SNORT IT, the bioavailability is significantly higher than oral consumption. 0.125mg and 0.25mg doses..benzo tolerant I ate 1.0mg of triazolam and hugged jesus as I fell asleep in complete peace 

8 ) Midazolam 15mg aka Flormidal by Galenika or Dormicum by Roche. Heavy amnesia properties but when mixed, provides for a super lax day. 

9) Medazepam

10) Prazepam - long half lives reel me in and considering is closely related to Desmethyldiazepam I’d like to experience it too: 

11) I’ve been wanting to try Tranxene/ Clorazepate

diPotassium for YEARS. Unfortunately mg for mg It’s weak compared to it successors. And finally, besides the Etizolam analogues I wanna pop cherries on, I have Diclazepam arriving tomorrow that I’ve never touched so in excited.

Galenika who makes Ksalols and Bensedin diazepam used to widely distribute Flormidal the 15mg Midazolam tablets then Roche also distributed 7.5mg and 15mg Midazolam Tabs by the brand name Dormicum. Been my a pipe dream to try them. 

also... Serbs slightly revised their inventory of non-RC Benzos for sale. Apaurin diazepam 10mg Is sadly gone, but it’s replacement is sexy. Called Bosaurin a 10mg valium product mfd’d in Bosnia & Herzegovina with blue speckled throughout. Kind of like how a dollar bill has colored fiber throughout to fight counterfeiting, Bosaurin are a a great replacement for Apaurin. Ksalol 1mg sre the same, Bromazepam 6mg aka Lexilium are cheap and good value, Galenika Rivotril still on the menu but I’ll just ssy It, Roche Rivotril humiliates galenika’s imitation. belbien zolpidem not a bad product.

and my #1 product to obtain from my Serb chain in near future? 2.5mg Ativan by Hemofarm. I’ve personally held, tested and seen all these products and if Hemofarm makes it, pour ur money into It becsuse the quality of their benzos is unmatched. hemofarm bromazeoam is super impressive.hopefully this diclaz measures up tomororow but I’ve read great things s my top 3 next endeavors will be Bromazolam, Flunitrazolam, and with any luck eventually SL-164 the Qualuude analogue. And without question I wanna experience Prazepam. pyrazolam is one of my favorite RC benzos btw is anxiolytics are quite pronounced 

Been taking Benzos a loooong time.

hands down Greenstone Pharmaceuticals 3mg XR Xanax. Triangle tablets

Do some people just not respond to benz0s as favorably as others? The few times I've taken Xanax or ativan, I do back away from my anxious ledge but it otherwise just puts me to sleep 

Do some people just not respond to benz0s as favorably as others? The few times I've taken Xanax or ativan, I do back away from my anxious ledge but it otherwise just puts me to sleep 
I'm quite sure that is the case as I know a lot of people who can function taking them, but I am not one of them. They make me too tired to take them any time other than bedtime or when I'm around my inlaws.

I have never found the love of Benz0s. But I gather that’s a blessing since God certainly knows that I’ve found the love of Opies. It seems since I am head over heels madly in love with Opies, almost being that creepy guy that doesn’t take no for an answer, on the Verge of stalking jk, I am always throughly disappointed with other substances. Maybe I’m expecting too much?  IDK. I can’t even stomach alcohol.
I can relate why others really need it, as my mom couldn’t live without them due to crippling anxiety and panic attacks.

I'm quite sure that is the case as I know a lot of people who can function taking them, but I am not one of them. They make me too tired to take them any time other than bedtime or when I'm around my inlaws.
They put me into a coma.  I will take .25 or .50mg to go to sleep if I had a stimulant and I initially thought they were just prescribed for sleep! lol!

Deschloroetizolam for casual use, due to short half life and general uplift without too much sedation.

Clonazolam is more fun and more obvious in effects.

Flubromazepam is a good all-rounder and my preference for easing comedowns.

Not a fan of benzo's.  But they do have their function in stressful times.  I take a kpin every day.  Here's to a stress free day!!!!

You gotta do more of them and more often...to feel anything but sleepy, but therein lies the problem. 

Love Klonopin cuz it keeps me level headed. But xanax is my jam. The trouble with xanax besides the bounce back, is if I take too many, i start acting like a dick. I mean, I feel great, but it sucks for everyone around me. 

I never knew if you took more kpins you won't be so tired.  I've tried 2 on a stressful day & woke up face down on me bed.  Just hate taking a benzo everyday but with stress it does level you out.

V@l is the one that made be be able to sleep better and I really like the long half life.

Kp1n is about equal to V@l and I took it for at least 10 years before 2020 and but became very hard for me to find to I switched to V@l1um.

X@n is great but I like it for panic attacks or when something is quickly needed. It would be my favorite in a perfect world where everything had the same half life. Limited experience with At1v@n but it's another nice emergency med but doesn't last long enough. So for me it's almost a tie between K and B but X is VERY nice when something is needed quick.  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back