Whats Your Favourite Benzo And Why?

• Thread starter Thread starter bdl
  • Start date Start date
K€0nipin is my favorite. I like the 1mg. They relax me and won't put me out unless I over do it!!😂

Kpins due to anxiety issues. Long lasting of all benzos. Beware: unless you have a script and may possibly get a UA, these will show up in your system up to 30 days depending on use.

Vals are excellent for post surgical or anytime muscle spasms. Personally just flattened me.

I enjoy Valium and Etizolam the most. I may enjoy recreationally using some other benzos, but they make me act insane, so now I stay away. 

My favorite is Ksalol alp.from Serbia .To me they seem stronger than other 1mg alps. Maybe less cut? IDK, there TASTY..........

:)

Xanadu 

i you asked me a year ago I would have said no way to any benzo 

now look at me .. almost like it more in the eve than a perc ...almost . Been keeping it to a half pill a few nights a week ..

@porkandbeansboy hey so have you ordered from here before is this website legit cuz i try and order from them but they only got the untracked mail shipping options to the usa is that a safe way because its the only way for usa shipping  

Y'know, I think I commented on this when I first joined the forum about a year and a half ago and I probably said clon@z bc of its long half life and the fact that it doesn't make me black out or feel effed up or sedated and I stick by that for every day use. However, once I was able to use this forum to help me navigate the world of finding trustworthy sources for magazine subscriptions, I got to try a bunch of bennies we don't have in the U.S. H@l3ion is my favorite of all favorites because it's the only BZD that I've ever gotten a euphoric feeling from... albeit a brief one (and yes I've tried tem@az, it was nice but I don't see what the fuss is about) AND it's super helpful for those nights when I wake up at 4 am and can't get back to sleep and just need a few more hours without having to feel like a bag of assholes the next day. Actually I even used it for an afternoon nap once and woke up feelin fresh as a daisy.  Good stuff. Oh yeah and the bioavailability varies with different ROA's. Soooo without saying too much, definitely research that if you get your hands on some. Anyway, it's hard to get, but it's FAN FUCKING TASTIC 
Deff bro I go clams all day

My favorite is Ksalol alp.from Serbia .To me they seem stronger than other 1mg alps. Maybe less cut? IDK, there TASTY..........

The best in the world IMO. There used to be amazing bars from Todo in Argentina, but haven't seen them in at least a decade. 

I have severely bad GAD and Agoraphobia, brømazępam and and ďïażepăm are by far the most effective, oxaz is great but seemingly rare, as far as RC ones go, Bromazølam and Flűbromãzępam are by far the best and I miss the Flu Pam quite a bit, diclaz and pyraz are also noteworthy. 

When in doubt Lexo or Val for me though, I've tried so so many from diff countries rarer ones even, and I still think Val is best for people who have similar condition to I. 

I will make a small note here to give some praise to Mexäzōlam, it's fairly mild but it works great and it is very easy to taper off of if need be. 

I've tried many and gotten varied effects of same name from different manufacturer... but xans were historically my favorite.

Started on vals, and liked the total relaxed feeling, eliminated my normal anxiety.

Then for years xans were hands down my favs due to the reduction in all negative thoughts and euphoria when mixed with drinking, but real xan bars became scarcer and I once got represses that really caused a blackout, stumbling effect noticed by all around me. Probably not xan at all. I also became aware of the memory loss I was having. 7-8 years of hazy memories, a job loss and vehicle incident to show for it. Luckily it was just me going off the road, although I hadn't taken much that day. 

I switched to Bromaz for a bit but effects didn't repeat reliably after I lost one particular supplier. I still take it at times, usually when I'm particularly anxious and need to sleep.

These days clons are my most common go to though I still mix it up. 

I do find that I need to taper down and then take 2-3 weeks off sometimes and that helps regain the pleasant effects of any benzo. 

I'll be trying some of the RCs over next few months, I had Etizaam 1s that I liked so I'll explore others. 

Diazepam by far for me.  Possibly because of the logn half life.   next would be clonazepam or bromazepam

Diazepam by far for me.  Possibly because of the logn half life.   next would be clonazepam or bromazepam
You would probably like some other long half life ones then, Norflurazepam, flutoprazepam, Flurazepam, and of course Flubromazepam (and even bromazolam). Of these I really wish Flubromazepam was still easy to get, it's like Dalmane (fluraz) had a love child with Bromazepam and it's literally the best.. It's just so rare now I tend not to include it in lists. 

Also it's really only for people with strong GAD and Agoraphobia and similar strong anxiety issues, and of course benzo tolerance is a must as many have blacked out etc. I found flubromazepam to be absolutely exquisite and it's sad the last few attempts to obtain resulted in wrong chemical and shoddy product. 

If anyone knows of more Flubropam feel free to shoot me a DM I've really been confused how this one magically dissapeared

Probably Etizolam honestly, I've tried as many pharmaceutical benzos and none (in my opinion) compare to the nice mellow relaxation of a 2mg dose of Etizolam.

Definitely x@n@x for me.. Only b3nz0 I found to cause some euphori@.  Sometimes I mix with some etiz too and all my anxiety just melts away.  Funny thing too is that I find they don't make me tired at all, xans actually give me energy, but I'm on subut3x for 5 years too, so that may have something to do with it, but I do not feel anything from the subs except apathy and no pleasure out of life anymore.  I thin xanzs can give that euphori@ feeling because I read somewhere that they actually hit your dop@mine recept0rs in your nucl3us @ccumbens, which are the same recept0rs that 0pi@te$ actually hit, hence the euphopri@ feeling.  So, yeah,, x@n@x for me all the way.  No anxiety and great energy!

c-pam for day-to-day anxiety management and functioning as a normal adult. long duration.

c-lam for whatever reason is absolutely unmanageable for me regarding redosing and blacking out. i tend to stay away.

flubrom is very potent and sedating to me so its really for getting a long night of rest. it is very rare now. to any RC person reading: there is a niche :)

alpraz is a nice short ride + energy. very dangerous in terms of addiction

diclaz is good for managing a taper.

interesting to see etiz getting some love. it works with me quite well, like c-pam. short duration though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prescribed Xanax but weirdly I prefer kpins. Mg per mg obviously weaker but a good dose of those are alot more euphoric in my opinion than xanax and longer lasting. Iv yet to try alot of RC benzos/theobenxoz tho. Looking forward to finding some legit sources now that I'm a part of a good community!

Kpins hands down!!  There seems to be this soft fuzz that rolls for me like no other.  Plus doesn't make me super sleepy.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back