Whats Your Favourite Benzo And Why?

• Thread starter Thread starter bdl
  • Start date Start date
@Heavenlee  You are correct. I certainly don't use Rohypnol as a date rape drug. In fact back when the U.S. was flooded with Rohypnol in the 1990's I didn't know a single person who used it for that purpose.

People loved Rohyp simply because it was  more euphoric and  a stronger buzz than Xanax or Valium.

The media demonized it. I guarantee you if either Quaaludes or even Xanax became a new street drug in 2018 the media would be all over it calling them "Monster Drugs" and "Date Rape" drugs.   There is no doubt in my mind.

All that being said I unfortunately don't use Rohypnol at all now. Because I can't find it!!   I'm sure that it is on the Dark Web web markets but I am not in a position to access that.

I am sure it is available somewhere because Flunitrazepam(Rohypnol) is still legally available in multiple countries including Australia, Japan, Ireland, South Africa, & Sweden to name a few.......I am sincerely hoping that one of the vendors on this site has access....probably one of the invite-only vendors of course I have no idea how to get invited to one of those seemingly exclusive vendors. I have already checked with some of our favorite vendors and have come up empty.

While I'm at it...would like to find a vendor here with "quality" Roxy30 and/or Oxcee20.. I am sure that is a much easier task.   If anyone has a line on some Rohypnol please speak up or steer me in the right direction.  They are more euphoric than V's and Xan's in my opinion and I like V's and Xan's

@Chrisalias I absolutely know that theres some offered on the board! Sounds nice actually! Thanks for your explanation yes I agree the media has a horrible influence on ruining a good medication, damn they villianized marijuana so Hearst could kill trees for his newspaper and did a great job at it. We all know now the great benefits of CBDs and mm. I can relate you can tell my age because I used to love the 747 ludes you used to buy for a quarter and feel like you drank a case of beer they were awesome and because of Reagans horrible War on Drugs they dissapeared, jerkwood, because it was such a failure when you look at the opiate/ heroin crisis today! Please shoot me a pm, I have an excellent source ten day turn around and great friend I adore this person!  I am not sure if I am allowed to post funny thing is that I just reread the rules even us old timers need to be reminded after being gone because of health issues! But they are out there if you look. Hope to hear from you soon and thanks again for your personal experience with them! ~ H

I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't like benzo's.  Don't you feel super, super sleepy?  I appreciate what their needed for but how in the world do you function on them?  Any suggestions as I do have quite a bit in my arsenal.

Thanks any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Calling Dr. Jimmyjones!   Thanks for all the informative info.  I really appreciate it!  The only time I've used them is when my mom died and it didn't make me tired it just made it so I could function.  I see how when your heightened they do what they to.  But I still have tons left and I guess I'll use them if I have trouble sleeping.  I don't drink alcohol ever so I guess that's good.

Your very knowledgeable and I appreciate you taking the time to explain so much

I wish I could find the perfect benzo but after 20 years of using and needing them has left me to stay with vals 10 mg do like zannies but just immune, I miss the taste and the smell I used to get in my nose as they came on, ahhhh the ol days 

Valium are my all time favorite classics.

Bromazepam is also a favorite because it lacks excessive sedation.

@REC  give clonazolam a tray,  a couple mg should knock you around real good regardless of tolerance.  Also Dalmane is no joke, it just lasts too long for my taste.

Last edited:
Diazepam hands down.   I don't get that foggy feeling the next day I get from the Xannies, and am very functional the next day.  Next in line would be lorazepam, then the Klonopins.  Klonopins it feels like I have to take too many mgs just to get to sleep.   

I guess I would have to say Valium too. I like the relaxing feeling I get from them. I like Klonopin when I first take it, but some times it upsets my stomach the next morning 

I have not tried all of them so I may not have found my favorite yet. 

I would also have to say that Diaz would be my most favourite / preffered Benz.

I take 30mg daily and prefer Diaz over say xan because of the longer half life.

Obviously i also enjoy xan and other benz but diaz would be my fav by a long way & aups my absolute fav brand.

depends really. If you want a fast acting meds to calm you down for an hour...xans.

You want a slower acting med to last much, much longer...kpins.

It's so hard to pick, IMO. lol.

I'm one of those people that only feels sleepy from any of them. Any of them are effective sleeping aids! Sometimes they are the only sleeping aid that works for me, but in general, they are only useful for practical purposes.  Can't decide if I'm lucky for no euphoria or not! 

depends really. If you want a fast acting meds to calm you down for an hour...xans.

You want a slower acting med to last much, much longer...kpins.

It's so hard to pick, IMO. lol.
^ exactly... although my tolerance to pins has gotten ridiculously high I've been trying to replace with valkeries but I hate how long you can still feel the effects.

It's a tough choice.
I've really enjoyed bromaz in the past but more recent orders from non-european sources don't seem to have as good an effect.
Alpraz is my most frequent choice recently  but even after quitting benzos for several years, now I don't get the floating fun I used to get. My body has changed and/or I drink far less alcohol, do less other drugs.

It's good and bad, at least I have not increased usage to try to maintain the high of alpraz. The withdrawal back then was such hell I keep usage under well 2mg per day now.

Still, some weed, some val or alp and some rum sure is a pleasant buzz. So I guess alpraz remains my favorite. 

Depends. If I wanna get wasted?

Tr1zol4m by far.

For medicinal and recreational:

diaz/alpra/fluni

For functionality

clona

x@ns always happens next day I notice I took a lot more than I intended/ thought and blacked out at some point and wake up 13 - 21 hours later 😂

v@li are good but over 40mg and I get angry and irritable 

i only use benzz 3-4 times a month max not my doc

will be trying kpinz soon hopefully they will become a fave 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive had a break from all Benz o s got a order now tolerance has kicked in back to 10 at least a day.but they are my favourite

Xan differs greatly from manufacturer to manufacturer. Torrent was perfect for me but they don't make it anymore-or at least I can't find it. Got a good nights sleep and woke up refreshed. Have some Pfizers and I wake up with panic attacks. Not an xannies are the same. 

I would have to say Bromaz is my favorite.  To me, it works very very similar to xan but it kicks in quicker, provides a greater euphoria and I don't act nearly as intoxicated.  That being said, it isn't available here in the US through a doc so maybe thats another reason I like it so much because I know if I have it, it is a rare treat.  

Totally agree on Xans being different by manufacturer.  Had some that make me super tired and others that make me very anxiety free without the tiredness.  Seems to have gotten worse in recent years.  

After that I would probably say I like Clon-LAM but problem with that is that it is just entirely too strong and makes me shitfaced. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back