Whats Your Favourite Benzo And Why?

• Thread starter Thread starter bdl
  • Start date Start date
It worked amazingly well for me but I didn't realise it at the time if that makes sense?

I was looking for the panic relief and then the nice buzz. When the nice buzz stopped, I thought it had stopped working so sold all my Loraz (prescribed) and bought xanax as it was hailed by all Google searches as the best. I'd say that's the day I tipped over the edge with bennies. 

I wouldn't go switching too quickly from your xans though. Do it in stages if you are serious about it. I found Clonaz was good for me but cutting xans completely instead of a smooth, short taper was pretty miserable and they are supposedly like for like strength wise.

Xans are double the potency of.Loraz so please make sure you take that into consideration and get prescribed accordingly.

Half life of Loraz is pretty decent so after a while you may experience less of those horrible panic attacks.
I see my mental health provider at the VA Thursday and will ask him about the Ativan. How as a recovering drug addict. BTW I have no idea how I use to do that. Looking back now I was a zombie when abusing benzodiazepines.

i know what works for my body and unfortunately a lot of those meds I use to abuse. How do I tell the doc what works without looking like a drug addict seeking drugs to get high? Cause I'm legitimately in need of a few things and would like to have prescription in to name earned than going an alternative route.

I see my mental health provider at the VA Thursday and will ask him about the Ativan. How as a recovering drug addict. BTW I have no idea how I use to do that. Looking back now I was a zombie when abusing benzodiazepines.

i know what works for my body and unfortunately a lot of those meds I use to abuse. How do I tell the doc what works without looking like a drug addict seeking drugs to get high? Cause I'm legitimately in need of a few things and would like to have prescription in to name earned than going an alternative route.
Ativan is the crappest benzo for a buzz for a start. Ask for xanax and you may be seen as a drug seeker. Just be honest (loosely of course). You have access to xanax which works but also gives you a bit of a drowsy floaty feeling. Tell them your friend gave you 3mg of Ativan during a panic attack and it worked without the drowsy feeling. 

A doc would rather prescribe loraz over xans any day. However, don't think it's a wonder drug. Even though the half life is longer than xans, it's still classed as being low ( think it's just under double xanax.)

xan because well it works hahaha also the other s jsut dont seen to work 

Ativan is the crappest benzo for a buzz for a start. Ask for xanax and you may be seen as a drug seeker. Just be honest (loosely of course). You have access to xanax which works but also gives you a bit of a drowsy floaty feeling. Tell them your friend gave you 3mg of Ativan during a panic attack and it worked without the drowsy feeling. 

A doc would rather prescribe loraz over xans any day. However, don't think it's a wonder drug. Even though the half life is longer than xans, it's still classed as being low ( think it's just under double xanax.)
My doc told me he doesn't prescribe Xanax period to anyone because it's the "hardest" benzo to kick. He had no issues prescribing me Ativan at all. 

My doc told me he doesn't prescribe Xanax period to anyone because it's the "hardest" benzo to kick. He had no issues prescribing me Ativan at all. 
Xanax is by far the hardest thing I've ever had to come off. Even replacing it with a higher dose with clonaz still had me in bits for 2 weeks.

It's a horrible med and should be taken off the market. Therapeutic use is limited and abuse of it leads to extreme dependency.

It's not prescribed in the UK but I bought it due to it being highly regarded. 

I was craving it despite it not helping me with anxiety or panic. OK for a one off buzz but if you NEED benzos then this would be bottom of my list.

Clonaz is excellent for anxiety, muscle relaxation and lasts all day. Loraz is great for a panic attack.

kpin r@che for sure. Quantity. Love em. Xanax have a quick affect but don't last long, also a mean kick to come off of.  Blue v's have to be my favorite fall back.  I was in a car wreck in 07, they said I'd never walk again, I do, Dr's aren't that smart, no surgery just determination, but those blues are the only thing that relieve that back pain, just don't get strung out. Hard o do.

Xanax is by far the hardest thing I've ever had to come off. Even replacing it with a higher dose with clonaz still had me in bits for 2 weeks.

It's a horrible med and should be taken off the market. Therapeutic use is limited and abuse of it leads to extreme dependency.

It's not prescribed in the UK but I bought it due to it being highly regarded. 

I was craving it despite it not helping me with anxiety or panic. OK for a one off buzz but if you NEED benzos then this would be bottom of my list.

Clonaz is excellent for anxiety, muscle relaxation and lasts all day. Loraz is great for a panic attack.
totally agree!!!!

Xanax because of its short half life for giving clean urines, even though most time I buy suboxone only urine. But I did get burned last week, I usually test urine when I get it, this time I didn't and I had adderal in my urine. I swear all of those people selling their urine are all scammers and thieves!  I know I sound like a horrible mom,but I asked my son if he would take a tiny piece of one, so I could clean urines. He took just a tiny piece for me and I made him pee in a milk jug for two days so now I have plenty to last a year since I only go once a month. The second is bromazapam maybe its allure is its illegal in the USA but I think it's strong, maybe too strong for daytime use for me! By the way my son just has his wisdom teeth taken out, my big fear of him getting hooked on opiates did not come true, he got Perks and Vic's and they just made him throw up. He took ibuprofen instead. And for everyone that thinks I committed child abuse, I feel horrible that I even asked him. Even though he Is 19 and took it at night and fell asleep he said he didn't feel anything. I only gave him an 1/8 of a strip, the smallest amount i could but would show up in a urinalysis and it's is testing positive. But if you get caught doing xanax at the clinics I go to you get one warning and then kicked off. I just get off them now, too much stress. So please no backlashes abou my son, I have cried the last two days that I asked him to do that. In hindsight I wish I would never asked him. But  I didn't force him I asked and he said he didn't  care. But I still feel like a horrible mom. I just kept buying dirty urines that had way harder stuff in the, fentanyl, cocaine, heroin, and meth! I love this doctor so much, compared to my last one, who made me come in and drop once a week he was an asshosle and would only give me one strip. Now I only go one time a month and get  3 a day, 90 a month. So I'll be able to stockpile since I am really down to one. I just lied and said I need three because I'm a drug hoarder! If I  can't find a doctor like him that prescribes 3 a day I'll fly back every month I like him so much! Getting three a day is like a miracle, most doctors can only prescribe 2 a day, getting 90 and my insurance covers the whole thing is unbelievable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was trying to reply to you topic, idk how that happene, don't feel bad, I think most people have made mistakes along those lines. My mom used to split 10 mil v@ls when I was 12 to get me to calm down because that's when I started having panic attacks. I would drift off to a wonder land of sleep, I remember feeling like i was floating in space and all the pain went away..  Every parent does what they think is best or sometimes just have to make hard choices. I've done things having two kids that keep me up at night with guilt and shame.  I think every parent has something they wish they hadn't done..   Gem

Yeah I've never had any issues abusing any other benzo. Xanax is a MF to kick. When I first got out of the Army I abused them for a while along w pain meds. The only craving  get now days is for xanax. So I'm glad the doctor did Ativan for a prn for panic attacks and anxiety. I did place an order w Jim but those will be put up for times when the Ativan may not help.

have had gr8 success with kpins. Beside being a bennie, they work for me as an excellent mood stabilizer, especially for those who cannot take meds like risperdal or even lithium. If u have panic attacks, they dont work too quick like xanax, but they do seem to have a longer sedating effect. I have had terrible anxiety since i was a child, and with CBT AND exercise, kpins seem to have  My anxiety under control. 

Last edited:
Yeah I've never had any issues abusing any other benzo. Xanax is a MF to kick. When I first got out of the Army I abused them for a while along w pain meds. The only craving  get now days is for xanax. So I'm glad the doctor did Ativan for a prn for panic attacks and anxiety. I did place an order w Jim but those will be put up for times when the Ativan may not help.
That's how it starts with xans though!

Buy them for "emergencies" and before you know it you are on 30mg a day just to stop getting sick.

If I were you in would sell them on. 

Yeah you beat them before but is it really worth the risk?

I beat them once. Second time trying is becoming a little frustrating to say the least! I have such a love/hate relationship with them. To be honest I love to know I have them in stock, hate everything else about them!

I am really more of a Riti1in, Add3@ll girl. (ADD). But I do enjoy the buzz of good Vic and S0m@ combo, everyonce in awhile. Believe it or not, That's the closest to a Benzo I've ever come too. I don't even drink alcohol due to the way it effects me. Like I think a Benzo would. We use to call them "Downers" I don't dig anything that makes me feel down or Sleepy.or sloppy. Lol. I am looking to purchase legit Rit & Add. Maybe some Vic & S0m@. Or Tram.  I hope this site gives me that oppurtunity even tho I am not  a Big time member.  I would like to see if there are any benefits of just being a member first. Experience a few legit vendors with success before I become an Investor$$$. And yes, I have read and read every bit of this site. Forwards and backwards.  For a long time, in hopes of finding the right products. Right vendor with the right prices. DBG has a great Rep. All good. So I am hanging in. Wish me luck! ?

I am really more of a Riti1in, Add3@ll girl. (ADD). But I do enjoy the buzz of good Vic and S0m@ combo, everyonce in awhile. Believe it or not, That's the closest to a Benzo I've ever come too. I don't even drink alcohol due to the way it effects me. Like I think a Benzo would. We use to call them "Downers" I don't dig anything that makes me feel down or Sleepy.or sloppy. Lol. I am looking to purchase legit Rit & Add. Maybe some Vic & S0m@. Or Tram.  I hope this site gives me that oppurtunity even tho I am not  a Big time member.  I would like to see if there are any benefits of just being a member first. Experience a few legit vendors with success before I become an Investor$$$. And yes, I have read and read every bit of this site. Forwards and backwards.  For a long time, in hopes of finding the right products. Right vendor with the right prices. DBG has a great Rep. All good. So I am hanging in. Wish me luck! ?
Good luck!!!! You'll be fine. 

I'm more of a "downer" person. "Uppers" make me way to hyper. Excessively hyper. I feel strung out when I take "uppers." Never was my thing. I have a friend who loves "uppers" though.

Forget benzos. You have mentioned some heavy duty stuff above but benzos are a different animal all together. 

You take a vic/oxy/opi of choice, you get a buzz. Same with the uppers.

Bennies do something completely different. You take them a few times expecting buzzes like your other DOC. It doesn't come so you increase the dose. You then feel anxious so you must be suffering from anxiety. You have a few benzos so self medicate. Few months later you have crippling anxiety and are taking silly amounts of benzos as they "help".

Congrats, you now have a benzo addiction. No buzz, no euphoria. Just horrible anxiety and a habit that could kill you if you run out.

And doctors think opiates are the issue!

Forget benzos. You have mentioned some heavy duty stuff above but benzos are a different animal all together. 

You take a vic/oxy/opi of choice, you get a buzz. Same with the uppers.

Bennies do something completely different. You take them a few times expecting buzzes like your other DOC. It doesn't come so you increase the dose. You then feel anxious so you must be suffering from anxiety. You have a few benzos so self medicate. Few months later you have crippling anxiety and are taking silly amounts of benzos as they "help".

Congrats, you now have a benzo addiction. No buzz, no euphoria. Just horrible anxiety and a habit that could kill you if you run out.

And doctors think opiates are the issue!
Good point!

Good point!
Xanx or Clon for sure for me. Ati doesn't do much until 15mg or so. Benzos can suck to come off but I've a lot of perspective in coming clean willingly and otherwise. Bromaz is nice if you can get decent german stuff.

Last edited:
Xanx or Clon for sure for me. Ati doesn't do much until 15mg or so. Benzos can suck to come off but I've a lot of perspective in coming clean willingly and otherwise. Bromaz is nice if you can get decent german stuff.
Years ago I went through a battle of self medication with Benzos and to my surprise as of recent I can now manage to not "self medicate".

I may give klonopin another try. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back