Whats Your Favourite Benzo And Why?

• Thread starter Thread starter bdl
  • Start date Start date
try using Valium due to the long half life. Short half-lives like xanax and such don;t do you anygood the have a 17 hour half-life. Try googling THE ASHTON MANUAL.It tells you how to safely taper benzo's

Been using v@ls for the last 25 years.  Scripted ones from my doc

and apps from one of my long time online contacts.

Not really into any other benz, maybe xan's from time to time.

Regards.

I prefer Lorazepam / Ativan. It curbs anxiety without knocking me out in the right dosage. Clonazepam is my second choice for the same reason.

The super long half life on Klonopin got me in trouble about 7 years ago. I was taking them like Xanax and could never feel anything.... Well by the time I felt the effects I had taken way to much and was literally "high" for close to 2-3 days. Couldn't walk straight or talk straight for 2-3 days. But I was young and didn't know better at the time. Those who don't have much experience with benzos be careful with the ones that have a long half life.

The super long half life on Klonopin got me in trouble about 7 years ago. I was taking them like Xanax and could never feel anything.... Well by the time I felt the effects I had taken way to much and was literally "high" for close to 2-3 days. Couldn't walk straight or talk straight for 2-3 days. But I was young and didn't know better at the time. Those who don't have much experience with benzos be careful with the ones that have a long half life.
Good point. But in the long run it doesn't matter if you go for the short or long acting: They all will get you fucked up.

I consider myself very fortunate because I took xanies for about 10 years and was able to shift to klono with no problem. Now, I hate Xannies and have only taken them when I'm out of Klono. They only last a few hours and since they give me a buzz, they also make me crash and even more anxious than I was before I took it. Anxious and extremely moody which just makes me want to take another one. Lately I've been taking diet pills with klono. I become enraged when I take uppers so to calm the monster, I take Klono. I still lose weight and the monster is not so vicious. 

Has anyone tried the .5mg Roche Rivotril? They're a light orange color. 

That's how it starts with xans though!

Buy them for "emergencies" and before you know it you are on 30mg a day just to stop getting sick.

If I were you in would sell them on. 

Yeah you beat them before but is it really worth the risk?

I beat them once. Second time trying is becoming a little frustrating to say the least! I have such a love/hate relationship with them. To be honest I love to know I have them in stock, hate everything else about them!
I can relate to that issue. I totally agree with your statement.

vvv66:  I am pretty sure rivotril is what they call kLon0pln in some countries.  If it is Roche, then it is probably good, even if it isn't from the US (snobby sounding, but I've found that we have the highest quality meds here.)  Of course, some people have been known to counterfeit a company's stamp on the pills.  Again, that doesn't happen so much here in the good ol' US of A !

Snoop, US Army Vet:  I used to LOVE X's, but I have grown away from them.  I really dislike feeling that anxiousness that comes over me just an hour after eating one.  It is as if it's time to worry about needing the next one just after I've had one.  Their half-life is just too fast burn for me.  KL0nz are better for me in all respects.  Both can make "stroking out" a challenge, especially when I get off of them.  If I taper off slooooowly I can stop taking them.

Last edited by a moderator:
vvv66:  I am pretty sure rivotril is what they call kLon0pln in some countries.  If it is Roche, then it is probably good, even if it isn't from the US (snobby sounding, but I've found that we have the highest quality meds here.)  Of course, some people have been known to counterfeit a company's stamp on the pills.  Again, that doesn't happen so much here in the good ol' US of A !

Snoop, US Army Vet:  I used to LOVE X's, but I have grown away from them.  I really dislike feeling that anxiousness that comes over me just an hour after eating one.  It is as if it's time to worry about needing the next one just after I've had one.  Their half-life is just too fast burn for me.  KL0nz are better for me in all respects.  Both can make "stroking out" a challenge, especially when I get off of them.  If I taper off slooooowly I can stop taking them.
Right now my doc has prescribed me Ativan but I may ask him about  Klonopin. I was prescribed Klonopin while I was still in the Army and it did me pretty good. At the time my doc prescribed me the Ativan I needed something that kicked in faster. Now I don't need something so fast so I gonna ask about the Klonopin. Thanks!

Hello guys in New here, I've been on the Clonazepam for going on 2 years and they do it for me even better than the Alps do. I used to be able to take 4 2mg Alp bars and black out but now I can't even get an affect from them. I guess the Clonazepam is stronger. But I limit myself to no more than 5mg a day because I used to get my bottle of 2mg Clonazepam and I'd take them till they was gone over 3 days and my tolerance was rediculous. So I went an entire month without taking any so that by the 2nd month I was able to take 2 1/2 2mg Klonopin as doctor ordered and now they work great but it ruined my tolerance for alprazolam making them non effective.

Right now my doc has prescribed me Ativan but I may ask him about  Klonopin. I was prescribed Klonopin while I was still in the Army and it did me pretty good. At the time my doc prescribed me the Ativan I needed something that kicked in faster. Now I don't need something so fast so I gonna ask about the Klonopin. Thanks!
Don't sell @tiv@n short.  You may really like them...I sure do.  They have a delightful effect on me.  The wife likes them, too.  Kl0nz are just my faves.

Don't sell @tiv@n short.  You may really like them...I sure do.  They have a delightful effect on me.  The wife likes them, too.  Kl0nz are just my faves.
I don't sell them short. It leaves a odd taste in my mouth after about 45 mins of taking the medication. I wonder how many people have experienced this side effect? Have you or your wife?

I don't sell them short. It leaves a odd taste in my mouth after about 45 mins of taking the medication. I wonder how many people have experienced this side effect? Have you or your wife?
We haven't noticed the taste to which you refer.  Maybe I am just unobservant, or just too busy eating or drinking to notice.  Has anyone else you know had this odd taste?

Yeah I hear you gonna ask my doc about Klonos tomorrow morning. I like the zans but they are very easy to abuse. 

lately its jus been CL0NZ for moi .

steady dose of 6mg ... 3 x 2mg a day .

i prefer the subtle relaxation and duration of it compared to the other main prescribed benzoes here in AUS ( D1@Z for example ... which these days jus tires me the fk out ! ) .

gotta say @LPZ will always be my numero uno tho . 

:lol: .

Don't sell @tiv@n short.  You may really like them...I sure do.  They have a delightful effect on me.  The wife likes them, too.  Kl0nz.).
Hi @oldfart. Would you do me the favour of describing Lor@z effect to me. Tried just about everything else, this one always intrigued me. My tolerance is minor..

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back