Where Are The Sports Fans?

@Whoopiegoldburgg222 they are around! I wish the music thread would start popping again or the 5 letter game. That was so much fun! I miss the guys absolutely filthy words. They are seriosly hilarious! 

Yeah it should make for an interesting year for sports thats for sure. I was premier league in europe was able to wrap up their season , so heres to hoping we at least get one sport or I might have to force myself to watch golf lol

OMG I did watch golf last weekend! I guess that's how desperate for sports we are around this house. It was a local tournament that always has a lot of pro athletes; this year it was Steph Curry and his dad, boxer Canelo Alvarez, and the always terrible Charles Barkley. Of course they were playing without any spectators except for the people who could get close enough in their boats.

It actually made golf duller than usual without the applause and crowd reactions.

I miss baseball, both watching my Dodgers and going to the local minor league games. 

@Heavenlee I miss the 5 letter game too. Actually I miss participating in all the "other topics" like beauty and all. Maybe you will inspire me to get back out there?

Omg very few things beat a minor leaugue game, ticket for 10 bucks beer and kick back and enjoy the game. Im a Rays fan so hopefully we can see somthing happening. What was the 5 letter game? it sounds like a lot of fun lol @Heavenlee

@Whoopiegoldburgg222 good seeing you! I just got back from the hospital I should know the results in 2 days. I did not get a swab my doctor said my blood would be better.I should never gone downtown I am so stupid. I am sealed off from the husband which is great actually. Anyway back in the day we all played the 5 letter game its in jokes and fun. You have to read older post when @PTFC was here. I swear the guys always tried to be the dirtiest than the others.. its fun and hilarious! Good seeing you my friend. I hopefully will not pass out all day. My oxygen is low 90/40 I have it now so hopefully I will stay awake! 

Love ya

Heavenlee 

Any hockey fans here? Been a huge Canes fan for years, COVID shut down the last match I was supposed to attend. Nothing more badass than watching big burly men bashing each other against walls while sliding on knives 😂

@CAHEpiphany i bet @Chris1 is. I know he/she likes basketball and baseball I know hockkey has to be there as well. If you guys and ladies go to off topic forums we have had major disagreements on best bands. There is a section for sports its just lower down the list. Fun and games are my favorite. Hopefully having new people we can get those threads rocking again. Stay away from cosmetic surgery! JK i got a droopy eye from botox. My plastic surgeon did a brow lift over a year ago and I still have scabs on my head because I have autoimmune problems I can't heal right and it looks actually worse!

Good to see you Heavenlee

@Heavenlee No interest in cosmetic surgery, couldn't afford the good stuff! 😂 I just accept ageing as part of life... Would be great to stay young forever, but it is what it is.

Always happy to bring in some music recommendations, though I have a feeling sports fans might have some "wtf" opinions... Oh well! To other boards!

I am your fan after you posted Modest Mouse. Thank you so much. And I agree save your money no more cosmetic surgery for me either!

Anyone watching the NBA games tonight? Tip off just happend for game 1 Pelicans v Nets , feels good to be back!

well opening day sucked! lol my Rays laid a fat egg agianst the Blue Jays

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back