Where Are The Sports Fans?

Massive sports fan right here! Not just some dumb bodybuilder also a dumb Rangers fan ? I follow Millwall too and Newcastle (when I was a lad I was obsessed with Ginola, Ferdinand, asprillia, shearer. I'm Scottish so Golf is in my blood too. But my other main sport in MMA..obsessed  would be the correct term. Not just when the UFC started getting huge but dating back to pride, pancreas, Lion. Bas Rutten was my hero as well as Gracie (God) That's when I took up BJJ and kickboxing. Belator put on really good Kickboxing it's K1 not Thia but crazy good. joe Shilling is an absolute wizard. And if I'm going to mention wizards of MMA Cerrone and Mac, two of my favourites

@2earls I was a lifelong Yankees fan since I was a kid but became more and more of a soccer fan in the last fifteen years and now I watch all the time. However, I knew nothing about soccer prior to then. I used to live near Stanford University in Palo Alto CA and one day I drove by there in 1994 and there were crowds of people in the streets waving flags from all around the world and I had no idea what it was about. Now I know that the World Cup had a game that day at Stanford's football stadium. I had a World Cup game in my back yard and had no clue. After I became a fan it's been watching games from South Africa, Brazil, etc and Russia next time. What a chance I had to go see a World Cup match.

Massive sports fan right here! Not just some dumb bodybuilder also a dumb Rangers fan ? I follow Millwall too and Newcastle (when I was a lad I was obsessed with Ginola, Ferdinand, asprillia, shearer. I'm Scottish so Golf is in my blood too. But my other main sport in MMA..obsessed  would be the correct term. Not just when the UFC started getting huge but dating back to pride, pancreas, Lion. Bas Rutten was my hero as well as Gracie (God) That's when I took up BJJ and kickboxing. Belator put on really good Kickboxing it's K1 not Thia but crazy good. joe Shilling is an absolute wizard. And if I'm going to mention wizards of MMA Cerrone and Mac, two of my favourites
Woo! Newcastle, you go guuurrll! (Or guy) ?

What's the general view of my American counterparts and any others who would like to join in on bringing in 35-38 former European soccer stars and paying them ridiculous amounts of money? Gerard, Silva, Lampard, Drogba, Kaka. Does it add anything to the league or simply dilute it and make it lose some credibility? Would you rather see the vast wages invested in raising the profile of the sport, more facilities better recruitment and academies. I think out of the names I've mentioned I'd give Lampard pass marks this year, the rest look like they are enjoying that pay day. Beckham done a lot to raise the profile of the sport whilst still playing some of his best soccer but after him I really struggle to justify any of the marque signings.

No, the "instructions" actually call for a broadsheet. The FT, or The Times! For maximum efficiency. ?
That's what I was gonna say the financial times PTFC.That's a better use for that broadsheet anyway BORING!!.

Peace 

Bliss....

I love sports too. Come to think of it I love sports, I love books, I love movies & oh I love cooking too.
Geaux LSU tigers! Hey I love books and movies too! I've recently learned to cook as well! I'm getting pretty good at it too!

I've lived all over the place so my taste vary.  My teams are:

MLB = Atlanta Braves

NFL = Chicago Bears 

NBA = Las Angeles Lakers 

NCAA FB = Auburn Tigers

NCAA BB = Kentucky Wildcats

That about sums up what I enjoy watching.

GO STEELERS!! Also MMA fan and USSPS!

Sports parachutist, mixed martial arts! ANYONE???

I am a Swimming sports fan due to the famous Michael Phelps sized Bong Tokes I take. He must have a huge lung capacity for a bong hit lol. But seriously I don't like football for example as it is a sport that you get hurt as proved by studies. But like paintball which one day if it ends up being a sport in the Olympics I will be so happy but I doubt that will ever happen. 

As the "Official" Sports like the ones in the Olympics such besides swimming I think it would have to be Soccer and baseball things like that which people are not getting hurt. Or so it would seem as there is increasing evidence of Soccer Players that are getting "Brain Damage" for lack of a better term or remembering of what the studie said like the use of our heads to hit a Soccer Ball is very damaging I think they should eliminate that move from Soccer like other than that I think soccer is great but I mean not using our heads to play Soccer would show that we acknowledge things we never knew in the past like how we put lead on teething babies in the 1800s which we don't do anymore but thought it was great idea at the time rofl! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone here into baseball? Watching the playoffs? How about football?

I'm hoping for a Giants/Royals world series. Giants for me and the Royals for

my cousin in KC.

Does anyone have an NFL team they watch?
I'd tell you that I am a Raider fan and also a Met fan. I'd also tell you that I am enjoying the Astros possible 3-1 advantage tonight over the Evil Empire  if it ends 7-3 score.   I would tell you the Chiefs  from KC break my heart every year.   I would tell you my uncle and cousins here in NY metro area are die-hard SF GIant fans because my uncle ( who';s passed away  1985 )  grew up a NY baseball Giant fan.    I would tell you lot's of things.   But I can't -- because you won't allow me to post - and won't approve any posts even though it says my content needs your OK.    It hurts not being able to communicate with others.  I am not a bad person.  I wish you could make sure you have the right person under restriction, but you read and don't reply to my IM's.  I wish I knew why......Anyway.......

I love football. I'm an Eagles fan, so it's usually pretty rough around this time of year. 

Baseball starts back up next week!! Whoop Whoop! I miss all sports right now even if this season will look a little different lol Im greatful theyre coming back!

Baseball starts back up next week!! Whoop Whoop! I miss all sports right now even if this season will look a little different lol Im greatful theyre coming back!
It will probably last less then 1 week though.some people will make sure of that.then the rest of sports will follow.hope you like golf😀

I’m ready for sports to be back. These “bubbles” should be interesting to watch, the NBA bubble has potential to play out similar to the NCAA tourney, which would be fun to watch. I’m a lifelong Chiefs fan though, so my 2020 actually started out pretty well.  But I’m also a Knicks fan...  so I’ll be waiting a while for them to turnaround... 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back