Where Are The Sports Fans?

Hey TrueLove! Yes I am, and I know you must be loving it as much as I am! They definitely came to play tonight... That was one heck of a first half..
I hate to interrupt the basketball love, but I just have to compliment you on your array of banana avatars. I'm kind of inspired to hunt down a skull collection.

And now, back to the game

I hate to interrupt the basketball love, but I just have to compliment you on your array of banana avatars. I'm kind of inspired to hunt down a skull collection.

And now, back to the game
Thanks, I appreciate that coming from our favorite new mod! I'm sure there's a lot of cool skull material out there. We have to keep it interesting right?!
Go Wildcats!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey TrueLove! Yes I am, and I know you must be loving it as much as I am! They definitely came to play tonight... That was one heck of a first half..
37/0

They played damn good last night!!

Can't wait until Saturday!!

I think we got this, if they don't end up

Getting to cocky.

T

Well that certainly wasn't boring.. I'm not sure if I need a Xanax or to puke after that nail biter. That was awesome!
In all honesty thy played like shit. Had thy not been fouled

They would have lost the game. Gave them a run

It there money. I'm thinking they are starting to get

The "big head". Glad we won but boys need to realize

What happen before satuday nights final4 game.

Wisconsin is going to be our toughtest game so far. They're better than Notre Dame. I'm really worried about Wisconsin. Watching that game I told all my friends I would bong a 5th of jager if we lost. Good thing for me we didn't lol. Needless to say I did bong a beer for the won anyways

Wisconsin is going to be our toughtest game so far. They're better than Notre Dame. I'm really worried about Wisconsin. Watching that game I told all my friends I would bong a 5th of jager if we lost. Good thing for me we didn't lol. Needless to say I did bong a beer for the won anyways
Nice to see all these big blue fans here..

Let's all hope for the best Saturday. Just hoping

The boys play better then last game.

Screamed so loud my throat is still sore!!

I'm a die hard bleeding blue sob. Got UK magnets, decals, comforters, clothes, whatever. Even got my vehicle because it was blue Lol.

There's no question our Wildcats didn't play their best against N.D. But honestly, they didn't have to do much more than make a few clutch free throws. The next two games(maybe) they will need to play to their capability or this season will be for not. They are more than capable, but this is when they will meet the best at their best to become one of greatest College teams of all time. Scary/exciting thought...

I'm betting they are up to the challenge!...and following through will speak volumes to the legacy..

Go Wildcats!

Gosh only just seen this - I used to live in kbh and they have a huge problem with Turks. That reason is why by husband wouldn't go to watch the football. They are Much worse than any ethnic minority's we have in this country. They are quite literally responsible for 85% of the violent crimes, even in the suburbs there are drive by shootings etc. They were invited over in the 70s to do boring labour work that the stuck up Danish wankers wouldn't entertain, they stayed, reproduced, invited family over and refused to intergrate. The 2nd generation have their own language, a mix of Turkish and Danish and people are terrified of them.. There you go, that's the sum total of my historical knowledge. I personally didn't like Denmark. None of it. Except that it was quite clean compared to the UK and had lovely new hospitals. And great sausage

Never been a football, hockey or basketball fan. For some reason I like rugby though but most of all i am a baseball fan. Giants fan by birth and Cardinals fan by marriage. Was happy to see the Royals win the WS though.

That's really unusual! I didn't think Rugby had any showing in the US at all. I quite like a bit of rugger, 6 nations usually. Football(association) comes first though. 

American "football" is also becoming popular in the UK lately, I've watched Rugby before but as a novelty. I could never get into it I guess it's like when British watch American Baseball. 

Baseball is one of the few American Sports I quite like. I like ice hockey too, but we invented that anyway ?. Not a great fan of American football though, my local town has a rather successful American football team all the same. There was a short lived American Football European league a few years back, fully professional though. I remember we had the Scottish Claymores playing out of Edinburgh. There has been a few NFL/AFL fixtures played at Wembley in London recently too. It's definitely niche here, but there is a demand for it. The US has a decent international football team too, taken a dip in the world rankings recently, but still a quality side. 

Baseball is one of the few American Sports I quite like. I like ice hockey too, but we invented that anyway ?. Not a great fan of American football though, my local town has a rather successful American football team all the same. There was a short lived American Football European league a few years back, fully professional though. I remember we had the Scottish Claymores playing out of Edinburgh. There has been a few NFL/AFL fixtures played at Wembley in London recently too. It's definitely niche here, but there is a demand for it. The US has a decent international football team too, taken a dip in the world rankings recently, but still a quality side. 
British have invented a lot of sports we just just kinda modified them like Baseball is a spin off of Cricket and Football a spin off of Rugby. I've been to some Hockey games but it's way more popular in Canada. I have some cousins in London, they can't wait for the NY Giants football team to play in England. Apparently U.S. professional Football teams play in England kinda similar to US baseball teams playing in Japan.  Maybe one day we'll see a permanent British NFL team like the London Redcoats or something lol, that would add a fun element to the game. It'd give Americans a reason to travel to Europe, instead of being resigned to to Mexico, Hawaii, Bahamas & Canada. 

You'll be far more welcome in the UK! I meet many older US tourists in my occupation, it's a pleasure to meet them also. I read an article recently, I always heard that the majority of US citizens do not have a passport and I thought this must be a bit of an clichéd myth, but it turns out that only 46% do hold a passport, compared to around 70% of UK citizens holding a British passport. In saying that, the US is a a vast country, there is so much to see, all weather conditions/climates. Has it all! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back