Where Are The Sports Fans?

Love football, proper football that is, not that niche sport played in North America lol. Boxing great too, don't mind snooker either. I must admit I don't mind watching baseball world series when it's on, though I don't understand why it's called world series when it's usually just US teams hahaha.

Big time Miami Hurricanes fan. My happiness during Fall Saturdays is up/down depending on their results. For the last decade there's been a lot of unhappiness, and not too much else in between. 

Love football, proper football that is, not that niche sport played in North America lol. Boxing great too, don't mind snooker either. I must admit I don't mind watching baseball world series when it's on, though I don't understand why it's called world series when it's usually just US teams hahaha.
Yeah and what about this miss universe thing when it's only earthlings.

Went to watch Arsenal beat Man Utd at Old Trafford last night. Awesome day out with some good mates that I don't see enough of these days. The result helped too.

Glad you had a good time. Always helps to get out

With friends & enjoy yourself.

Went to watch Arsenal beat Man Utd at Old Trafford last night. Awesome day out with some good mates that I don't see enough of these days. The result helped too.
Are you a Gooner or United Tom?
I will edit as I am honest enough to say I missed the bit you said "the result helped" lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you a Gooner or United Tom?

I will edit as I am honest enough to say I missed the bit you said "the result helped" lol
North Londoner from birth, but living in the Midlands now due to work.

North Londoner from birth, but living in the Midlands now due to work.
My friend and I are both new to the Midlands. (Why else if not work - certainly not the scenery or the people)

He takes his 3 boys down to every match Chelsea play at home. He's from SL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My friend and I are both new to the Midlands. (Why else if not work - certainly not the scenery or the people)

He takes his 3 boys down to every match Chelsea play at home. He's from SL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heh, yes, the scenery & people take some getting used to

I'm South Londoner by birth, but literally only birth, I don't speak like one! COYL!!!!
It's frightening how much I'm loosing parts of my accent. If I ever sound like a brummie, I'm moving back.

It's frightening how much I'm loosing parts of my accent. If I ever sound like a brummie, I'm moving back.
I never got an accent in the first place, my parents are sweaty socks and moved back up before I could speak, but I go to The Den semi regularly, have an uncle living in Bermondsey though.

This code is more difficult than DBG jargon. Gooners, brummies, my parents are sweaty socks? Fascinating

All the NFL Trades are going on right now a lot of trades and buy outs for free agents .Go G-Men

Bisko.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back