Who has A-PiHP? Domestic in the US

I saw in a post that you were going to try the UNKNOWN MYSTERY that is KU Krystal... lol. I almost bit once myself. If only to fucking NMR test that shit so we finally know what they're selling!
Does anyone know of anyone who's actually bought it & taken it?
Yeah,bought some,very cheap, had it tested,came back dybutylone,was no good in my opinion,no matter how i did it couldnt get there till i went over the line,just a lil,and was very uncomfertable and i love it all,street blast(angel dust),acid,a pvp,4f-mph,mush,stp,mda,pretty much everything...strung out fent 10yrs runnin. Along w speed I mean theres hardly anything i dont like cept x,but thats cuz im so wired all the time it doesnt work.having said that,ku was a wasted test unless it helps some of you save some cash.evidently was high purity also. So there ya have it.ha! But u prolly know this by now,was jus cruisin and saw your ques.

Yeah,bought some,very cheap, had it tested,came back dybutylone,was no good in my opinion,no matter how i did it couldnt get there till i went over the line,just a lil,and was very uncomfertable and i love it all,street blast(angel dust),acid,a pvp,4f-mph,mush,stp,mda,pretty much everything...strung out fent 10yrs runnin. Along w speed I mean theres hardly anything i dont like cept x,but thats cuz im so wired all the time it doesnt work.having said that,ku was a wasted test unless it helps some of you save some cash.evidently was high purity also. So there ya have it.ha! But u prolly know this by now,was jus cruisin and saw your ques.
While I was in the right section,I wanted to say I got some A-phip for the first time and was pleasantly surprised to find out the high was stronger than pvp and PHP. "A" that is.. the highs totally diff than either of the prior mentioned but from the first hit I was ON and well I am here to say I was happy to get something new that did something to me that wasn't questionable. Groots the man,huh(hithimup)B4 she's a goner .hope everybody's having screaming lives,never settling,following dreams and being grateful for whatever it is that's yours.lifes so short. Take time to stop and devour the one your with...If you

While I was in the right section,I wanted to say I got some A-phip for the first time and was pleasantly surprised to find out the high was stronger than pvp and PHP. "A" that is.. the highs totally diff than either of the prior mentioned but from the first hit I was ON and well I am here to say I was happy to get something new that did something to me that wasn't questionable. Groots the man,huh(hithimup)B4 she's a goner .hope everybody's having screaming lives,never settling,following dreams and being grateful for whatever it is that's yours.lifes so short. Take time to stop and devour the one your with...If you
Hey I'm finally thinking of donating however I desperately need to get a subscription soon and I only have about 100$ in BTC. Are any of the vendors on the approved list okay with sending small orders or do they usually have a MOQ of multiple grams?

Thanks.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back