Who has A-PiHP? Domestic in the US

C'mon give him a break. It's not much money but do you know how much paperwork it takes to get department approval to buy bitcoin? ;)

C**NB*** 😡😡😡
Easy to use... but their approval department is a pain in my (_o_) at times. Up to 10 days to do paperwork 🤬🤬🤬

@cyonstwin -- find yourself a crypto trader (app or on computer) that suits your comfort level + IQ 🤓
**100s of app choices. Choose 1 you can understand easily (BUY, SEND, RECEIVE) for cryptos like BitCoin/LTE/ETH. Link to your card/bank account; then trade $$$ for crypto (most folks ask for BTC/LTE/ETH, all technically the same, so don't worry). Then send to receivers ID

GOOD LUCK, KID ✌️

C**NB*** 😡😡😡
Easy to use... but their approval department is a pain in my (_o_) at times. Up to 10 days to do paperwork 🤬🤬🤬

@cyonstwin -- find yourself a crypto trader (app or on computer) that suits your comfort level + IQ 🤓
**100s of app choices. Choose 1 you can understand easily (BUY, SEND, RECEIVE) for cryptos like BitCoin/LTE/ETH. Link to your card/bank account; then trade $$$ for crypto (most folks ask for BTC/LTE/ETH, all technically the same, so don't worry). Then send to receivers ID

GOOD LUCK, KID ✌️

FUKK Coinbase 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

They made me verify my ID CARD twice in 1 week (4 day hold + 48hrs starting again last night!) I cashed out, called them, said THANK YOU, and erased my freaking app!

I'm fista use PAYBIS + BLOCKCHAIN finally. To be continued.......

FUKK Coinbase 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

They made me verify my ID CARD twice in 1 week (4 day hold + 48hrs starting again last night!) I cashed out, called them, said THANK YOU, and erased my freaking app!

Yes! Clearly I am too old for this sh*t but selfies holding an ID when I have already done a bunch of KYC ain't happening. Robinhood pulled that when I tried to move LTC out and I just cashed it out and moved all but a couple of dollars elsewhere.

@PyroMania123

$25 basically unlocks everything on this site. Private messaging, Private Sections, and titties + dick pics everywhere! [That last part was a rib; but please patiently read the donation forum -- you'll understand in 5 minutes & an @Admin will add your privileges in a few hrs.

Good luck 🍀

@PyroMania123

$25 basically unlocks everything on this site. Private messaging, Private Sections, and titties + dick pics everywhere! [That last part was a rib; but please patiently read the donation forum -- you'll understand in 5 minutes & an @Admin will add your privileges in a few hrs.

Good luck 🍀
Practice what you preach? U are judging people for not donation, yet not donation yourself

NEW Pyrro - 4-Et-PVP - BOGO - Buy One Get One pricing!

This is 4-Ethyl-alpha-Pyrrolidinovalerophenone (4-Et-PVP), consider it an intermediate for great things on the horizon. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Listing is BUY ONE, GET ONE! Meaning buy 1 gram, get 2, buy 3 get 6, etc.!!!

1 gram = receive 2
3 = receive 6
5 = receive 10
10 = receive 20

US - US shipping ONLY.

For more inquiries contact;
Telegram https://t.me/Chemcabinet541
Email: schedwick666@protonmail.com

dop.png

NEW Pyrro - 4-Et-PVP - BOGO - Buy One Get One pricing!

This is 4-Ethyl-alpha-Pyrrolidinovalerophenone (4-Et-PVP), consider it an intermediate for great things on the horizon. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Listing is BUY ONE, GET ONE! Meaning buy 1 gram, get 2, buy 3 get 6, etc.!!!

1 gram = receive 2
3 = receive 6
5 = receive 10
10 = receive 20

US - US shipping ONLY.

For more inquiries contact;
Telegram https://t.me/Chemcabinet541
Email: schedwick666@protonmail.com

View attachment 3460
Price?

Practice what you preach? U are judging people for not donation, yet not donation yourself

RESPECTFULLY I didnt judge 1 user for not donating. NOT 1 PERSON. (go back + proofread please)

- Others may have made jokes about FREERIDING & begging for leads/frauds/scams

**** I REPEATEDLY just copy/pasted the DONATION SECTIONS -- to answer people's questions.

No judgement. All respect. All love! (People were complaining about no access to this and having restrictions to that.... What was I suppose to do??? Especially when I have the easy peasy answers (?)

REMINDER: My family & I have supported this website for YEEEEEEEARS. Expired sponsorships or not! Loyalty is fukcin' LOYALTY, mi DBG paisano 🙏

I honestly hope that you're calmer today. Stay smooth! You take care 😎

FUKK Coinbase 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Used Ca$hApp for the first time yesterday. VERY similar to COINBASE, format-wise. But they gave me a 50,000 limit off -- right off the bat! First transaction went flawlessly (mainly because of CA buttons were in all the similar places as the CB buttons.

**HASH ID / Transaction Number / That SUPER long line letters/numbers (as proof of purchase is a bit different -- but I just had to look for the "COPY" emoji, then I sent that over to L

Ca$hApp = surprisingly not bad

Rest In Love, Bob 🍻
Thank you for your contribution to this world #gonetoosoon

All of you looking for US 2 US sources need to become sponsors or stop asking so many damn questions on where to find stuff. If you want access to US and other forums - pay for access to it. Those of us who pay for this info are not just going to share it with you.

LOL idk what shopping bro thinks he’ll be doing without even $25 to his name 😂

Site should be strictly paid access to begin with. The quality/quantity of people signing up here recently is baffling.

I saw in a post that you were going to try the UNKNOWN MYSTERY that is KU Krystal... lol. I almost bit once myself. If only to fucking NMR test that shit so we finally know what they're selling!
Does anyone know of anyone who's actually bought it & taken it?
Me. I tried it. It's completely inactive and tastes like drty 30 yr old fishbowl water. KU (whatever it is) is complete shit

A-PIHP doesnt even come close to real cocaine. if you disagree with me, then you have obviously never had real cocaine and I suggest you find a legit source. You may disagree with me if you do that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about
I'm sorry but I'm older I had great coke and I find all the pyros aphp apvp apihp to be way more fun than coke and for me the comedown was way easier. Coke the comedown sucks can't sleep n shit. I've been on 50g apihp binges and I would fall asleep here and there and my last puff an hour later I'm sleeping for 6 hrs wake up and I'm a-ok

@PyroMania123

Good luck 🍀
I’m going to donate soon. I have money just btc sometimes irks me with all transaction fees. I’d love to donate as this place has been super helpful

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back