Who has A-PiHP? Domestic in the US

Got message. Sent the therealartemislabs@protonmail.com $180 for two grams of apihp and of course order was supposed to go out Friday but I have not received any kind of reply from this fucking scumbag. Have you ever successfully ordered from this piece of shit?
Fuck you therealartemislabs@protonmail.com is a scammer avoid both of these guys. They scam together.
Oof. Were you able to confirm this? I've got some hope to let go of of that's the case.

Oof. Were you able to confirm this? I've got some hope to let go of of that's the case.
Yeah, I have written him several times and have not received a response. I think my only defense at this point is to make sure he doesn’t get someone else.

Yeah, I have written him several times and have not received a response. I think my only defense at this point is to make sure he doesn’t get someone else.
I didn't even see apihp offered on their menu only 3fpihp and apcyp. Also when I tried to place an order I got an auto email response saying they're closed until Nov 1st so maybe that's the issue, not saying you didn't get scammed or people shouldn't be cautious

Artemis Labs doesn't even have a thread on DBG right? Just a word of mouth recommendation? Hopefully you don't get scammed!
They were on hydrogen but "ego" the site creator died and the site was still working up until 3 days ago. It was a great forum. Food4plants discord predecessor. Scammers were vetted quickly

They were on hydrogen but "ego" the site creator died and the site was still working up until 3 days ago. It was a great forum. Food4plants discord predecessor. Scammers were vetted quickly
Thanks for the info; it's heartening to hear he had a presence on hydrogen. Reckon I'll just twiddle my thumbs and hope for the best!

Thanks, I'm following this thread only because someone recommended Artemis to me. I haven't used them yet personally.

I just ordered 25g apihp, 10g 6-apb, 10 1cp-lsd tabs and am getting a free 5g of 3-fmc. I used to have a shop. I'm trying to get back in. If I can make enough money off this loaf I will be opening back up. When I get my bigger load, samples will be available but until then I will not offer anything up. I can't spread my source because they don't want to sell it all right now. (Prob will price gouge lol) who knows there tactics but the apihp is the best I've had in a while. The 6 apb is official and the 1cp-lsd wad stronger than any lsd 25 tab I've ever seen even in the 90's. Felt like 500ug of lsd.
Well shit man, keep us informed when you can lol

Thanks, I'm following this thread only because someone recommended Artemis to me. I haven't used them yet personally.
DO NOT.

A certain member of the forum is referring folks to a scam imposter email address posing as Artemis Labs (who is, in fact, real and reputable).

I discovered this after tracking down the Rio Artemis labs and tend to get to the bottom of this

I didn't even see apihp offered on their menu only 3fpihp and apcyp. Also when I tried to place an order I got an auto email response saying they're closed until Nov 1st so maybe that's the issue, not saying you didn't get scammed or people shouldn't be cautious
Are you talking about artemis? I know Albion is closed until Nov. 1. I have not been to Artemis’s page. I emailed him (the imposter I am assuming) and asked about the phip because morphium suggested it. Do you have a link to their page? I have a feeling Someone opened a protonmail using that name. If so I should have been more careful. I was pretty pissed when it happened but have cooled down some now. I don’t know if Morpheus was involved or just passing on a link. His not responding to my dms makes me think he was involved but there isn’t anything I can do about it

DO NOT.

A certain member of the forum is referring folks to a scam imposter email address posing as Artemis Labs (who is, in fact, real and reputable).

I discovered this after tracking down the Rio Artemis labs and tend to get to the bottom of this
Do you have a link for the real artemis? Also I will assist you in any way I can with regards to getting to the bottom of this.

Are you talking about artemis? I know Albion is closed until Nov. 1. I have not been to Artemis’s page. I emailed him (the imposter I am assuming) and asked about the phip because morphium suggested it. Do you have a link to their page? I have a feeling Someone opened a protonmail using that name. If so I should have been more careful. I was pretty pissed when it happened but have cooled down some now. I don’t know if Morpheus was involved or just passing on a link. His not responding to my dms makes me think he was involved but there isn’t anything I can do about it
Sorry bro I got names mixed up here I'll dm you he actually posted about imposters recently

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back