Who has A-PiHP? Domestic in the US

I have a sample of MDPIHP on the way. Should be here within the week. I was stocking up on 4fmph and 6@pb and some other stuff and figured I'd check it out. Hoping it's comparable to the similarities between aphp and mdphp but with apihp. The rest of the current pyrros are either shit that's been around for years and either never got popular enough to get banned or variations further down the analogue chain that become progressively more hit and miss. Aphp and mdphp are both still available from European vendors on DNM. Unfortunately they tend to come from hot countries and US customs gets some packs. At least they do reships and with dnm escrow you're protected somewhat.

apihp price:

2g/$166
5g/$355
10g/$685
25g/$1,113
50g/$1,800

Can apply heavy discounts on bulk.

It can be a-pihp. But it's not a-pvp for sure. A-PVP is less powderish and more chrystal clear.
I said i have a-pihp not a-pvp, a-pvp sold out last month because the lab produced small quantity. please check attachment.

Attachments

• APVP.jpg
    APVP.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
All of you looking for US 2 US sources need to become sponsors or stop asking so many damn questions on where to find stuff. If you want access to US and other forums - pay for access to it. Those of us who pay for this info are not just going to share it with you.

All of you looking for US 2 US sources need to become sponsors or stop asking so many damn questions on where to find stuff. If you want access to US and other forums - pay for access to it. Those of us who pay for this info are not just going to share it with you.
Dude relax go back to your private threads. Some of us have barriers to do that. We will when we can but in the meantime we're gonna get whatever resources we can to get our chems. Either help or skadattle.

Dude relax go back to your private threads. Some of us have barriers to do that. We will when we can but in the meantime we're gonna get whatever resources we can to get our chems. Either help or skadattle.

How to unlock PRIVATE SECTIONS = $25

@cyonstwin

Stop fighting
Stop asking
Join the program

Appreciate you 🙏

How old are you?? Just READ + follow the directions. DO YOU SERIOUSLY NEED EVERYONE HERE TO DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU + SPELL EVERYTHING OUT A thru Z???

@cyonstwin please..... Patiently, slowly read over the DONATIONS sections. Do your own homework, guy!! Hopefully you'll get understand someday

*** I SWEAR TO GOD THAT YOU ARE A HIGH SCHOOL KID @cyonstwin !!!!!! MAYBE COLLEGE/JUNIOR COLLEGE

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back